1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

garmoon, talk to gurnard to see if he has an old fishnet needle covered in fish scales & fish guts plus a bit of sea salt on it.

2. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

What the heck, go all the way, a rusty railroad spike. We need to show Gerry that we really care for him, we don't go partway to show appreciation. Let's see if Bigtoxy can pull one up from the swamps or bogs infested with who knows what washed downstream from Katrina debris.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2007
  3. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

My Bitch:
    I went head first into a cactus... Whilst trying to pull a tree out the ground (landscaping if ye will) I lost my grip and stumbled backward, slipping on a sprinkler system, which caused me to fall backward and the back of mi' broke through some cactus arms and landed in a bed of them. I swear, this shi* always happens to me.

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@ddp

Got plenty of rusty saltwater tackle in my box. I could find something appropriate. I am quit experienced in removing treble hooks from scalps. Large gold spoons appear to be earrings; when embedded near the ears. LOL

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Our friend gerry deserves nothing but the best. I just noticed a cheap drill bit, 1/4 inch, laying in a damp spot beside my toolbox. It has some nice red rust and scale on it. I believe I used it last when working on a septic system. It would be an excellent tool to drill gerry's teeth for the procedure. Just imagine boring the hole with all that nice rust (and bacterial crap) instead of cutting the bone fragments with one of those less efficient dental drills. Enjoy gerry... LOL

NicHt
    Ouch. About the only thing I can think of worse than cactus is an unfriendly porcupine to pet.

6. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

My Bitch for the day is. Steroids Bonds tied the homerun record lastnight... thats really not the bitch well it is. but i have a bitch inside of a bitch.. everyone there at the game went crazy when he did it.. these people are so stupid it is unreal.. nothing this man has done has been real. he belongs in the WWE instead of the MLB.

him and beniot would have gotten along fine...

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Bonds cheats and everyone knows it. The government too; which seems content to allow him to do so? Highly questionable?

8. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well i dont see why the government has anything to do with it. thats another story there.... its baseball has nothing to do with politics, other than they all are corrupt...lol

hell just how many homeruns would hank aarron have if he was on roids?? oh hell or what about the babe? he would have about 1500 or so...lol
    or if Cy Young was on them??? isntead of haveing 500+ wins he would have 1964 of them???lol
    or Nolan Ryan instead of 7 no hitters he would 34...lmao

ok im stopping

i wasnt trying to offend ya garmoon. i just think its silly the government sticking there nose into sports like this...and im not trying to talk politics either..lol

9. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I'll take the little league world series any day of the week...you can have the pros, they are a POS anyway...just like the other ballers.

10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Garmoon and all ... what makes you think I wouldn't enjoy it? Do you remember Jack Nicholson's first role in the original "Little Shop of Horrors? LOL!

11. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

I turn my back for one minute, and you're talking about self-harm with rusty nails and cacti!

Savages.
    :D

12. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

LMAO!!

13. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

No one cares (or should care) about Bonds, why? Because we all know that the Dbacks are, and always will be the bestest! :D If only Eric Byrnes was black... tsk tsk...

14. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@cincyrob

I was referring to the illegality of steroids and there use in mainly all professional sports. Think Tour de France more recently. They've investigated Bonds and his supplier and have not indicted anyone it seems.

@gerry
    Or a young Dustin Hoffman having his front teeth drilled on by the german spy in Marathon Man.

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

garmoon, that reminds me when i had a tooth that was going to be worked on & the dentist when freezing that part of the mouth rubbed the needle across the jaw bone. don't want to feel that again.

16. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My bitch:

When is the stupid price drop going to really go into effect on the C2Duos?

The price map originally stated July 22nd but I have not seen any price drop reflecting this. The newer chip is $100 cheaper but due to the faster FSB a change in mobo is required which would erase this difference and add some additional money onto a build.

Peace

17. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Hmm, come to think of it, yeah, what happened?

18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Garmoon ... I vaguely remember that; I remember that I liked that flick yet I don't remember it. I think it on Comcast's "on demand" free movies.

You know, I can't imagine anyone taking steroids voluntarily; they're the nastiest things I've ever taken. I can see why it would build muscle but I was an involuntary couch potato so I blew up into a real porko. I had to take steroids for a couple of years after my neck surgery because of the nerve damage. Talk about "roid rage"! I remember that some little things got me pissed off and I was throwing things with all my strength; right threw the kitchen window and a mug through the door of the microwave. The memory loss was really frustrating too (didn't happen until I'd been taking them for quite a while): I had spent an afternoon and evening at my friends beach house in Ocean City and a day after our return to Philly, I didn't remember a minute of it! Damn, I was a real mess! (I know, it explains a lot LOL)

Well boys and girls, tomorrow I start a week of lectures on some legistative revisions bullsh**. I'll tell 'ya, this is going to bite the serious big one! When I return, I'll have to catch up like my mom used to do with her soaps. I don't want to go. I'll miss you guys; OH, I'M SO GRIEF STRICKEN~~
    [​IMG]

19. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Gerry1 needs a welcoming home present, let's all pitch in and get any and every cat we can lay our hands on and move them into his basement. Nothing speaks friendship louder than a full house of puppy cat. 200 would be a good starting number, he can get some more if he needs additional loving.

20. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.