1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greensman

greensman Regular member

ireland thanks for the link to the video... :)

I was informed about this yesterday and forgot to look it up. LOL. And ireland to the rescue. :p

You're right unbelievable how parents/guardians act sometimes. LOL.

....gm

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

did i see the same video??

Buffalo survives lion attack

3. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Nope...Battle at Kruger...the ending was a surprise...

4. billybob

billybob Regular member

that was crazy

5. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

That is an AWESOME video.

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

My Bitch: The state will soon be launching it new web site and database; one side for the joe citizen, the other for staff. THe whole thing is a massive, dysfunctional screw up as only government is capable of. I need a different username and password for each and every area of the site which, in my area of work, is five or six. Those usenames and passwords change every thirty days. I'll be forever logging into things. Each area I log into times out in fifteen minutes (anyone know a way around that?). Lord, I have a headache!

7. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Typical. I wish there was a workaround for that too. Can't say I know of one offhand though...

8. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Let's see, my bitch for the day: I was out cruising yesterday and had the top off. I spent the day seeing the scenery and traveling old roads I'd not been on since my youth (I know, just a couple of years, lol). SUNBURN is my bitch. Why isn't there a miracle cure? Now I'm having the fun of staying indoors until my face heals.

What's the highest SPF number for a sunblocker short of wearing a Jason mask?

Did I have fun? More than in a long time. Next time I'll have to remember the sunsreen. There may be something to that ozone depletion business. Maybe that should be the bitch: Global Warming.

9. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

My bitch is that not enough people seem to care about it.

Sunburn is a definite bitch though, I can't stand it, and I burn easily. No tan, I go straight from white to red to white again. :-(

10. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I remember the Sci-Fi movies where the victim steps out into the hostile environment and the radiation from the sun starts stripping away the flesh... Nowadays it's hard to get a natural tan without taking a chance on skin cancer. Things keep going the way they are, we'll have to start wearing indicator badges to see how much radiation we're exposed to when we go outside.

11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I'm a vampire; sunlight and I don't get along at all!

The food cart in front of my office building got raided and peoople hauled away but the feds. Hot dogs of mass destruction perhaps? There are a lot of middle eastern people in Philly and there are a lot of stories of people just disappearing off the face of the earth. Sounds rather like 1930s Europe sometimes and it's getting a little scary.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2007
  12. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

13. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I don't burn; I tan. Lucky me.

14. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Once I burn the first time the rest of the year I just tan.

15. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

I burn all year round. I feel special :)

16. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Is it an all over burn or just when you pee? :)

17. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

The latter, of course :p

18. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

I don't care who you are...that was funny...ROFL till I pee...ouch...the burn...

That brought back painful...but fun memories of my youthful indiscretion's...Thank God for Penicillin...

My Bitch...I had to re-submit my plans for a second story addition to my house...because the Girl who checks plans for the City...stamped and approved the wrong set of drawings...(Not an innocent mistake)...This will cost me at least 8 weeks of time...probably will not get to construction until next spring...I was hoping to have addition enclosed before winter...I can now see that this will not happen...

19. greensman

greensman Regular member

I'm with Lp on that one. FUNNY right there. hehehe.

For a white boy I tans pretty good. LOL. And they make higher SPF than 45 but from what I've read anything above that is wasting your money. :p

....gm

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

**** NOTE ****The sponsor directly above is now about sun-screens. While I have nothing but respect for the site's sponsor's, how do they do that? LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.