1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

ooook garmoon lol

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Well, ddp and Ireland are correct: them is some seriously big pixels ;)

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I especially like the far right pixels. When I first saw it she appeared naked. Then I noticed no nipples. LOL

4. ireland

ireland Active member

found this on the net,for billbob

"Hello, is this the FBI?" "Yes, what do you want?" "I'm calling to report my neighbor Billy Bob Smith! He is hidingmarijuana inside his firewood." "Thank you very much for the call, sir." The next day, the FBI agents descend on Billy Bob's house. They searchthe shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open everypiece of wood, butfind no marijuana. They swore at Billy Bob and left. The phone rings at Billy Bob's house. Hey, Billy Bob! Did the FBI come?" "Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?" "Yep." "Happy Birthday, Buddy!"

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

aabbccdd, do you smoke?

6. ireland

ireland Active member

billybob is at it again

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!" After a few seconds, billybob stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, billybob?" "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

Three Things To Think About

1. Cows
    2. The Constitution
    3. The Ten Commandments

Cows: Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington? And, then track her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.

The Constitution: They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.

The Ten Commandments: The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse is that you can't post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians -- it creates a hostile work environment.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

nope never even touched a cigarette in my life, its an upper repository virus going around causing the problem. i finally sleeped ok last night or for me early moring to early afternoon lol but after i got up i coughed my head off for about 20 mins. this stuff is hanging on like two weeks before you can kick it

8. ddp

just wondering as 2 of my neighbors who do smoke have "walking pnemonia" & they are taking antibiotics for it.

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

another reason not to smoke huh ddp, that would be no fun

10. ddp

i don't as i tried it once when about 10yrs old & never liked it. have better uses for my money.

11. billybob

billybob Regular member

smoking sucks...it gets borin after a bit.

@ ireland, LOL

12. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

If only i wasn't the ignoramus back then taking up smoking at 10 or 11 thinking I was cool. The money spent on this bad habit sucks. I've really only had 2 bad habits in my life. I divorced one and it's time to just quit the other. Chris

13. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Not only boring, it doesn't make much sense. That's from a smoker who quit the habit. Anybody not involved should never do so. You're being smart billybob.

Smoking dope? Dope is the operative word. LOL

14. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

My Bitch,
    CincyRob isn't here to enjoy such wonderful words.
    Ah, enjoy it while I can.

15. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Well, I'm back. The festival was very good!! Lots of great music and fun times!

Highlight of the weekend:

Getting thrown out of one set (The Maccabees) along with my best mate for crowd surfing about 30m of people!

Lmao :)

16. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

My Bitch!(From which my cynical side got a good chuckle!) As some of you know, I got into a nasty accident many years ago, had a spinal cord injury (the neck) and had a lot of surgery.

My neck has really been acting up lately so I went to the Rothman Institute here in Philly...(supposedly) one of the best neurosurgical center on the planet (rated by themselves, probably). The insurance company probably spent a thousand dollars for this diagnosis/prognosis: "Your neck's a real mess, Mr. Dufresne, and its inoperable and physical therapy won't help.

This from one of the (supposedly) best neurosurgical centers LMAO!!! I wouldn't have agreed to surgery anyway (enough is enough!) but the "Perhaps you should try accupuncture" really threw me LOL!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2007
  17. greensman

greensman Regular member

gerry1,
    Sorry that you're dealing with such pain. :( I would try anything if it worked. Acupuncture or chiropractics or what EVER worked buddy. What could you really loose trying some needles stuck in your body?? I've gone to a chiropractor for over 20 years on and off and they help when ever I go on a regular basis. Once or twice a month is enough to keep my spine in line but I don't go that often. Maybe 5-10 times a year if something is going of kilter. :)

....gm

You should try it buddy, it can't hurt to much. hehehe. :p

18. billybob

billybob Regular member

gerry mate, i was watching the simpsons the other night and a load of chiropractors game round homers house to beat the crap out of him...because he had an accident with his back, fell over a "trash can" and landed back first on the trash can. This miraculously fixed it, and he then started charging people to fix their physical injuries.

I dunno...you should try it.

Personally i think its rubbish

(Hahaha, your cheesey jokes have rubbed off on me gerry m'boy!!)

On a more serious note, hope your coping alright.

19. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

MY Bitch
    is the Reds should have fired that sorry azz manager a long time ago. since the new guy we have the best record since him taking over. 29-17. won 6 in a row 9 out of 11. and now are back in the playoff hunt. 6 1/2 out of first.......

and the BOSox will choke in the play offs like normal...lol sorry BlivetNC

20. greensman

greensman Regular member

blivet you may have stirred a GIANT here. LOL. I don't watch enough baseball to know who plays any more. :p I did watch the entire LLWS Championship game and the Georgia boys did GREAT!!!! I wish that Texas (Lubbock) would have done better but hey they did pretty DANG good I think. :D

....gm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.