1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Ok, so if you want to can the Processing Message thingy then you can do it two ways..

1 - NoScript.

Install NoScript plugin for FireFox (find it here).

Disallow "afterdawn.com"

2 - AdBlock PLus

When posting, hit "Stop" in your browser whilst the screen is up and block the following 3 files..

i) hxxp://i.afterdawn.com/lightbox/lightbox.js
    ii) hxxp://i.afterdawn.com/lightbox/lightbox.css
    iii) hxxp://i.afterdawn.com/v3/loadingAnimation.gif

/me waits to see how long it takes someone to delete this post, LOL!

2. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

why would you want to?

3. greensman

greensman Regular member

Because it feels good!! heheehe.

You might not know Ripper but I'm sure he's found a new toy/tool and wants to show his intelligence. ppffttt!! Whatever. :p

btw........ ulllooo Rippa!! How was the concert?? You dog....

....gm

4. xboi56

xboi56 Member

Oh yea EARWAX! one of the best fluid, THING,STICKY TYPE OF THING and etc.! JEEZE LOAD of WAX ^^! House of wax!

haha very funny POPsy! made my day

5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

It's a pain in the arse. You want it there, leave it.

And hello Gm, the festival was great thanks! V good times had by all :D

Oh and yes, I just love flaunting my intelligence. x)

6. ireland

ireland Active member

What is intelligence?

Two men were digging a ditch on a very hot day. One said to the other, "Why are we down in this hole digging a ditch when our boss is standing up there in the shade of a tree?" "I don't know," responded the other. "I'll ask him."

So he climbed out of the hole and went to his boss. "Why are we digging in the hot sun and you're standing in the shade?" "Intelligence," the boss said. "What do you mean, intelligence'?"

The boss said, "Well, I'll show you. I'll put my hand on this tree and I want you to hit it with your fist as hard as you can." The ditch digger took a mighty swing and tried to hit the boss' hand. The boss removed his hand and the ditch digger hit the tree. The boss said, "That's intelligence!"

The ditch digger went back to his hole. His friend asked, "What did he say?" "He said we are down here because of intelligence." "What's intelligence?" said the friend. The ditch digger put his hand on his face and said, "Take your shovel and hit my hand."

7. Ripper

Ripper Active member

/me chortles in true british fashion.

8. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007
  9. ireland

ireland Active member

Today is International Disturbed People Day!!!
    Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend...just as I've done.

I don't care if you lick windows,
    take the special bus
    or occasionally wee on yourself...

You hang in there, Sunshine,
    you're fr@ckin' special.

10. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I'd say the police website is accurate. Some states require 2 and some only one. If you're required to have 2 regular plates for your car, it will be the same law for the vanity plates. The only difference is you're paying to have your own lettering. Did you check to see if those single plates were out of state?

11. ireland

ireland Active member

I hope that all of you "Pittsburghers" and former Pittsburghers enjoy this:

Forget Rednecks ...here is what Jeff Foxworthy has to say about Pennsylvanians...

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don’t work there, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time,

you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number,

If "Vacation" means going anywhere south of Philadelphia for the weekend,

If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you live in Pennsylvania.

If you have switched from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -- you're going 80 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car,

If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly", you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all your Pennsylvania friends & others, you definitely live in Pennsylvania.

12. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Indeed the website is probably accurate, I found a PDF file last night on there somewhere that had "The Rules" in it. It looked like what a cop would have in his glove box. Anyway I searched it and it said "All Utah Automobiles are required to have two license plates".

However, I saw another A6 yesterday that had a rear Utah plate and it had a custom German style plate on the front that read "03 A6". Interesting also I spotted one of the BMWs with a "BMW" logo front plate on my way to work so I let it pass me and sure enough its got a rear Utah plate.

Yeah I could do that. They sent me two plates in the mail for my car but I could just say it got stolen/lost if I get stopped. ;-)

Maybe "Vanity" is the wrong word. Thats what the Audi website called them but they are just a blank plate (black or silver) with Audi logo on them.

13. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

So Ripper, when are you gonna start flaunting it? LMAO

14. greensman

greensman Regular member

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! That's all I'll add!!!!

...gm

15. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Walked right into that one, eh ;-)

16. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Ripper

We old folk will pounce on ya when you step in it. Still enjoying your summer? Have a good weekend-It's a four day one for me-Labor Day here. We only tease the ones we love. LOL

17. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Aw shucks, thanks G! :p

And yeah, summer is not over till the 4th September and then it's back to school. However, i will deff enjoy my weekend tanks ;)

18. ireland

ireland Active member

ye old old timers will love this video,and ye young wipper snappers
    i am sure ye will like it and our music

This is one of the best productions of our era, I've seen to date. Sit back, speakers on and just keep smiling as they show those things most of us loved so so much!

The Cars we Drove In The 50s & 60s

http://objflicks.com/CarsWeDrove.htm

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  19. greensman

greensman Regular member

Even tho I didn't grow up in the 50's or 60's really I can definitely appreciate this video. Thanks ireland. COOL stuff man!!!!

....gm

20. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Brought back some memories including my first road trip to the NHRA Nationals outside of Indianapolis. Camped in the car at the drive in down the road for a buck a night and they played movies all night long ,woke up to rain every morning by eleven was hotter than blazes.Still remember TV's Tommy Ivo wheel standin the dragster and bringin it down like a 747.That video hittin the dash on the one car brought back all the goose bumps sittin at thee lights waitin to come out of the hole. Thanks for that feel again ireland. Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.