1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My complaint for today (and probably the next few weeks!):

Ok, so I bought that wicked-sweet A6, about 2 weeks ago this saturday. Well, turns out the push-rods are bad in it. However, the guy who sold it to us said that we just need to an "Official" diagnositc from an Audi dealer and then he would work on getting us a different car since we have only had it for two weeks and driven it less then 100 miles since we got it.

Peace

2. greensman

greensman Regular member

pop_smith,
    You're lucky!! MOst car dealers are not out to be nice or do the right thing. I have a couple of friends in the business and trust them because I know their character. :) Good luck with you endeavors. ;)

My complaint of the day!!

My work is starting to put unrealistic expectations on me and what I do. I can't believe that they are so silly as to think that a 36 hole facility could run on a 18 budget and crew. It's down right STUPID!!!!!

...gm

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

greensman, typical management, double the work load with the same amount of workers & less money.

4. FredBun

FredBun Active member

It was a great idea to refresh this thread it was slow, as is the ty thread, it might be a good idea to do the same with it, dont want to lose the ty thread it still a good one, and yes I wonder what happined with Ireland, miss his posts big time, always great, informative, and great downloads, really miss his stuff.

5. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Got my cast off 3 weeks ago and am getting it back on tomorrow... I guess my wrist wasnt strong enough to catch my weight just yet... URRG! :(

6. billybob

billybob Regular member

LOL! Gerry fights back it seems. haha/

My bitch. 3 (the network provider) is CRAP. After sending your phone off for repair for the thrid time, they replace it completely apparnetly.

So, before i sent it off, for the third time, i asked them on the phone if it would definately be replaced."yes".

Okay, so i got the phone back this morning, and it HASNT BEEN REPLACED.

So i phoned them up, furious. ANd they are now trying to bullshit me that one of the other times i sent it off for repair didnt count because it wasnt directly to 3, it was to carphone warehouse VIA 3 because they reccommended it on the phone saying they had an agreement with them!!!

7. FredBun

FredBun Active member

I got one for today, the sensless violence is getting so crazy, e.g. here in Philly the murder rate has gotten so high and so out of hand that it made the 6.30 national news.
    Than on the news today about that poor family where the doctor got beaten and his wife and 2 daughters were outright slaughtered.

And here is this story, this one really got me not just for the act, but I cannot recall this story presented anywhere, and why this didnt go national is beyond me, here is the story my friend e-mailed me from a local paper.

Has anyone heard about this case?

The animals pictured below; car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breast and put chemicals in her mouth ... and then murdered her.

Dozens of New Charges in Double Murder Case Announced
    Posted: 5:05 PM Feb 1, 2007. Last Updated: 11:40 AM Feb 8, 2007.
    Reporter: Whitney Daniel, WVLT Staff

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox
    County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed i n a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges. Davidson was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channo n Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Cobbins was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape,
    robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated k! idnappi ng of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Thomas was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Just last night, police in Lebanon, Kentucky, arrested 18-year-old Vanessa Coleman. She faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Coleman was indicted on 12 counts Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 1 count Premeditated Murder of Christian only, 1 count Especially Aggravated Robbery of Newsom only, 4 count s especially aggravated kidnapping of Christia n and Newsom, 20 counts of aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom and 2 Counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury.

Felony Murder carries a possibility of death, life without the possibility of parole and life with parole. Especially Aggravated Robbery is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years in prison. Aggravated Rape is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 year s of prison.

At a news conference Thursday, Nichols commended the
    cooperative efforts between several departments and credits that cooperation for the fast pace this case is moving through the court system.

Nichols says he hopes to move the case to trial on thefirst day it's set.

The four are expected to make their first court appearance within ten to fifteen days.

This is certainly a case garnering a lot of public interest, Nichols recognizes that and says he expects all kinds of requests filed in this case, including a change of v enue in order to receive a fair trial. But he says he does hope 12 Knox County jurors will be able to determine the guilt or innocence of these suspects.

8. greensman

greensman Regular member

Truly sad Fred!!! Those are someone's children. :(

I think they should bring back PUBLIC hanging!!!! I think there would be some deterrent from severe crimes. It's an absolute shame what this country has stooped to with discipline of criminals let alone the children running around in the schools.

One of my employees has had to deal with his 2nd child with respect to the school and who she hangs around with. He is having control issues with her and doesn't feel that he can discipline her correctly because of the judicial/law system. He doesn't want to beat her or anything but one of the neighbors was sent to jail for just grabbing his daughter by the arm in the front yard. Her actions should have resulted in a public caning as far as I'm concerned.

The judicial system here is way off kilter. Tragic is the only way to put it. You can't even spank you child w/o the fear of CPS coming to take them away for their own protection. That's BS.

OK I"m getting worked up. Gotta go to work. Add more later if you guys can stand it. :p

....gm

9. FredBun

FredBun Active member

greensman I totally agree 100%

10. Ripper

Ripper Active member

That's just disgusting..

11. billybob

billybob Regular member

Well if a parent cant control their child without resorting to physical violence, then theres something wrong anyway.

12. Ripper

Ripper Active member

It didn't have anything to do with their parents and physcal violence, did it? >.<

13. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Public hanging? Yeah, go write the nanny state a letter on that one!

14. Ripper

Ripper Active member

lmao.

15. billybob

billybob Regular member

Ripper, look at the post i was replying too.

16. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

What a great country! No one has a care in the world. Life's great.

17. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Oh i see, you weren't replying to the news article - sorry, I didn't even bother reading the other posts, lol.

And Garmoon, I live in the UK so pfft :p

18. greensman

greensman Regular member

I'm not talking about physical violence, I'm talking about a good ole smack on the bottom if you mess up beyond the "time out" corner.

What you're referring to is what I think the problem is with most children. Parents think, because of a book they've read or some BS they've seen on TV that a child shouldn't be disciplined with a corrective swat every once in a while. I think beatings are deplorable and shouldn't ever happen but using the "in control" corrective swat is a must for most children.

Where you get into trouble is when you try to reason with a child, mainly under 10 years of age. THEY CAN'T REASON!!!!! They have no concept of how the world works or how it can be. You WILL NOT understand this until you have children of your own. TRUST ME!!!

OK, starting again........sorry. NO offense billyboy. :)

...gm

19. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Greensman: Or when your summer job involves teaching them!
    Ripper: hooray, it amazes me just how many people from the UK there are on this site.

20. billybob

billybob Regular member

Not at al my friend :)

However, i think that children would (and do) gain much more respect for their parents....well no, scrub that. I think that parents EARN more respect from their children when they use tone of voice and facial expressions and body stance etc to authoritize (is that even a word?).

Just MHO, i believe that if children are brought up fearing the "corrective swat" if they do something wrong, then they are fearing it for the entirely wrong reasons. I try to teach my lil bro that thigns are just wrong, that you dont do them, id never "swat" him, and i think he does what he's told more when i tell him because of that.

Like yous aid...maybe i wont understand until i have children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.