1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

which is this weekend here Chris yah!!

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Makes me wanta break out my copy of Thunder Road and watch the hot rod Fords. The Fairlane was as much a star as Mitchum. Those old moon runners were the predecessors of stock car racing. You can hear stories from the old timers about early racers running shine and then racing the car on Saturday night. There was a movie or two made along those lines. ;) It's common knowledge some of the big names in stock car racing were into running moonshine first. ... Just a little folklore about those early rods that wasn't in the clip.

3. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Brought back bu ku memories for me, great site. Thanks.

4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Ripper: Which festival was it?
    My Bitch: BT suck, I'm going to be without a phone line for weeks, so without the internet for even longer. A half hour walk to get to university to reply to emails and check the forums!

5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Hello All! I haven't been around in awhile; really busy! I didn't have to answer questions about the guy from work who gave a lap dance to our assistant! They questioned two people before me and that was all they needed. I went back to my office and his manager was putting his things in boxes; he wasn't even allowed back! Rumor has it that he's done this before and she's said "get off me" before and this time, she was out for blood. (I can't blame her and she's a good friend so I guess he got what he had coming; I NEVER would have the balls to do something like that).

@Ireland: I learned to drive on these two beauties:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Started in the fields on my grand fathers farm in the '46 Willys so that I wouldn't kill anybody on the streets then upgraded to the '48 Nash (No power steering, a steering wheel that must have been three feet in diameter, a flathead eight (which was actually pretty powerful) and vacuum windshild wipers which would stop when you pressed the accelerator then go like hell when you let up LOL). Believe it or not, the '46 willys is still going strong plowing snow (despite having rolled over several times); the engine repairs like a tinker toy!)

Well, off to ebay to bid on my bronze of Apollo (Roman god of war).

Edit: I WANT A CIGARETTE SO BAD!! Wierd after so long!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2007
  7. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Ah sweet, I know of a few people who went to that, my brother and his friend to V a little while back. I've not been to any festivals of that kind as of yet, but I may do so in the future, on hearing how good the recent ones have been.

8. Ripper

Ripper Active member

IMHO, they are deff. worth going to. Never been to V, Download or any others, but Reading was great fun this year!

9. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

10. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

What the hell is going on around here? Did half of these people go out with my ex wife and get a burr under their britches. Chris

11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

My Bitch! Three clothes dryers on the floor; none of them work. Old time clothes lines would come in handy right about now. Downtown high rises would look so great with clothes lines running between them!

(reminds me of my mom who would put clothes out on the clothes line, the temp would drop and she'd reel them in frozen solid LOL!)

12. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I second that.

Chris, I don't know who you're directing that at but if she's your ex-wife, chances are someone else has gone out with her!

:lol:

Sorry if that's out of order in any way - a friendly request and it's gone; I just thought it was funny.

13. ireland

ireland Active member

Hope ye all have a good Labor Day

HAY GERRY1 AND ALL THOSE THIS APPLIES TO

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand.

This virus is called Weary-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

14. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland ... you're reading my mind! Tomorrow, and for the next few months, methinks, will be straight out of hell. The state is launching its new website / and its massive one site database on the flipside of the coin! They say it will reduce out paperwork but I've been hearing that one since we started using computers in 1991. And as only government can do, they went out of their way to make it as unfriendly as possible; they issued these 600 page manuals for every single user in every single position. Methinks I'll want to jump off the bridge on my way home from the office tomorrow LOL!

15. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Another American thing? lol

16. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

17. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Thanks, but I'm way ahead of you. Was more jokingly saying it, as Americans seem to have days for almost everything ;-P

18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

You Brits have a holiday which I find interesting (Fire Day is it?) celebrating some incident where they caught some guys planting kegs of gunpowder in the basement under the king's (queen's) fanny LOL! I love reasons to celebrate!

19. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Erm, Guy Fawkes?

:lol:

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Oh yeah, I forgot, but that's it. I believe the celebration is called "Bonfire Night?" I think it was Lethal that explained it to me once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.