1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

American Holidays are more about...Paid Days Off for Government Employees...then an actual celebration of something significant...This is coming from someone who has never had a single Paid Day Off in his Lifetime...I guess I just do not understand the concept...

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Site was a complete bitch and moving very slowly a few mins ago..

Anyhow, ah right - Yeah, Bonfire night/fireworks night/guy fawkes night etc etc

s'all good fun

and how un-pc of you lp :p

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Bed sheets dried on a clothes line. Never felt better. Never harder to get nowadays.

4. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Ripper was aimed at some of the petty bitchs going around the sight last couple of days.Point of the ex is some poor fool gets a woman with an attitude that most women have once a month, the ex was 24/7 no matter what year.No way out of order LOL Chris

5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lol, alrighty ;-)

6. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@Ireland and his WORK virus, yes its true. Although that was taken as a joke it really wasn't one. ;-)

My bitch: My dad gave me his 512MB MicroSD card (see a picture of one here) that he didn't need. Well I went to put it in the adapter to put some stuff onto it and I dropped the card!

Well, I looked for it and couldn't see it from where I was sitting so I stood up and looked on the chair, no luck. My friend said he would probably find it sometime soon. We looked for about 15 minutes with no luck.

EDIT: Bitch number #2: Amazon doesn't take Paypal. They have a 1GB MicroSD (from SanDisk) for only less then $8. Yes its before shipping but they don't accept Paypal so I am SOL at the moment.

Oh well, if its not found in the next few days I will just order another one. :p

Peace

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  7. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

My bitch for the day, finally got a new phone from Sprint this last week after arguing with them that the contract was up and i was eligible for a new phone ,contract had run out 4 months ago,called Sprint on some issues and found out they dropped my old plan and my first bill due this month is a $150.00 on top of the $150.00 I paid up front on the bill.Damn never should've mentioned the ex she can cast a dark spell over the darkest day.This week I deal with Comcast and I hope this trend stops. Chris

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ripper:
    We have our share of unusual holidays too! Columbus day, for example. They guy was a real tyrant! Killed half the native population with diseases from europe from which they had no immunity and then enslaved the other half! Then, of course, there's our thanksgiving day celebrating a day when the natives should have killed us on sight before finding out what we were really up to!

9. ireland

ireland Active member

ChrisC586

My bitch for the day, finally got a new phone from Sprint this last week after arguing with them that the contract was up and i was eligible for a new phone ,contract had run out 4 months ago,called Sprint on some issues and found out they dropped my old plan and my first bill due this month is a $150.00 on top of the $150.00 I paid up front on the bill.Damn never should've mentioned the ex she can cast a dark spell over the darkest day.This week I deal with Comcast and I hope this trend stops. Chris

i is in the usa.
    i use verizon wireless,no contract free phone every two years that is if i want a new phone.but to get that new phone ye have to sign up for a 2-year contract.
    what i do if i need a new phone,i buy one and have verizon activate it.
    i pay 40 dollars a month free long distance 550 min a month.
    after 9pm unlimited min any where in the states untill 7am

note i also have a version land line phone for $30 a month and free long distance unlimited min day or night.

10. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My bitch:

A&E's times are SCREWED UP. They are 4 hours off. My only TV show I regularly watch is supposed to be on, (Every) Tuesday, 10:00pm ET, well according to this website:
    http://wwp.eastern-standard-time.com/

Its 10:18 ET right now. But instead its CSI, dunno whats up that!

Peace

11. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

ireland Verizon phones don't get signal in my area, tried 3 different ones, then tried all the others [T mobile cingular etc.] Sprint is the only one with a signal. Verizon is the land line they took over from General telephone, for single line costs me $53.00 a mo. and works 12 miles away and it's long distance for me to call and work to call me. So I had no choice but to stay with Sprint for phone service. Comcast I have to cancel my service and restart up to get the internet for the next year at $19.95 a month that I'm paying $52.00 a month for now.At least today at Sprint store they knocked off $75.00 since I complained and got a monthly fee down to $42.00. Chris

12. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

MY BITCH: My boss at work should be on Monty Python in one of their "silly persons" skits. I've been working in my office for nearly sixteen years now and over the years, I've come to know all the senior vice presidents, vice presidents and all the other big shots very well (they didn't have such loft positions in those days but we all knew each other and had a good time). When those people have something special problem dealing with my department, they call me for the usual "hey Gerry, do me a favor" sort of thing. They phone me or email him and never even think to talk to him first of even cc him on the emails and he goes into school-girl type of tizzy because he feels that his authority has been undermined and gets jealous because it me they consider the expert in the area. (Not that I really give a $hit!) I've mention this to the big shots and their actions (sometimes even their words) amount to "On,F#%@ him". What I fail to understand is why these big shots (at what we joking call the while house) put the "silly person" in the chair in the first place. While it certainly isn't nice, behind his back everyone referes to him as "Her Majesty" LOL! It's not a homophobic thing but he certainly is the "drama queen" to the big time!

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

My Bitch ... I'm watchig disney's version of Hercules. The music is quite good, it's got a laugh here and there but they sure can't animate like they used to! I hear it's because its way too expensive now to do it frame by frame. They sure have their greek mythology screwed but I guess it won't do in a kiddie cartoon to have King Diomedes grab Hercules by the weenie to throw him in a pit of man eating mares LOL! (More of my useful seminary training ... had to translate the labors of hercules but it was fun in a way because you never knew if you translated correctly when you'd come across things like "Deciding that Hercules should die with him King Diomedes grabbed Hercules but the ......" LOL! You never knew whether or not to turn in your homework LOL!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2007
  14. ireland

ireland Active member

YE THINK YE HAVE A BITCH

I must send my sincere thanks to whoever sent me the email about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, now I scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th
    time.

I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail programs.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's novena will soon grant my every wish.

I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains

I no longer buy gasoline without taking a man along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm pumping gas.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.

I no longer use plastic wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.

And thanks for letting me know I can't boil a cup water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face...disfiguring me for life.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS or Fed Ex since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.

I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support the American troops or the Salvation Army.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda, Singapore , and Uzbekistan.

I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike.

I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.

I also can never put my handbag down on the floor in a public loo..because of the germs everywhere on the floor and have to hang it
    around my neck.

Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites me.

Thank you too for all the endless advice Andy Rooney has given us. I can live a better life now because he's told us how to fix everything.

And thanks to your great advice, I can't ever pick up $5.00 I dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

Oh, and don't forget this one either!

I can no longer drive my car because I can't buy gas from certain gas companies!

If you don't send this e-mail to at least 47,000 people in the next 47 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:47 PM this afternoon and the fleas from 47 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump.

I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's… er beautician...

Have a wonderful day....AND

A scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain and sexual activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late!!!!!

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I'm very hesitant now about eating Chinese for the same reason. I walk through Chinatown's warehouse district on my way to work where there are huge rats everywhere. And a word of caution if you like Chinese food: there is a fortune cookie factory in Philly with a huge distribution; should you come across fortune cookies wrapped with the address of N12th Street, Philadelphia ... don't eat them!!

16. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Ha! I knew you always carried a handbag around. Just joking with ya mate!

That one really had me lauging though as I saw a sticky note my mom wrote on the counter that said to do that and I was like "What the heck"? "Why would you do that"?

Luckily I never sit on a public toilet seat so the spider thing isn't a problem. :p

I have yet to find money on the ground but if it happens, the molester is gonna be one unlucky punk, I have just recently started learning Kung Fu. :-D

Peace

17. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Awesome :D
    That one gets me the most because I see it soooooo often.

18. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hahahahaha!!

19. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

My Bitch...I watched UFC 75 last night...I have never disagreed with a decision in any fight in the UFC that I have ever seen...until last night...The split decision in the Michael Bisping vs Matt Hamill was a crock...reminded me why I quite watching Boxing...To many questionable decision...Boxing lost all credibility with me after all the ridiculous decisions that I have seen in fights...Hamill easily won the fight...I can't help but think the decision would have been different had it took place in the States...If I ever see another decision like that in the UFC...I'm done with the sport...

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

My Bitch: Not much time again but I thought I'd start the day by airing my frustration: My boss is in a really serious "tizzy" because his hairdresser didn't dye his hair the way he wanted. Lord, this is worse than a nuclear holocaust!!! I have enough frustrations lately without having to deal with his coiffe LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.