1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it's all that NewSpeak and Doubletalk that Big Brother has been forcing into my head, creakster. you old goats aren't supposed to understand :p

</whippersnapper>

2. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

@Auslander
    I suppose those were Words of Encouragement...I'm not here for an argument...But I will not back down from one either...I am Not Built that Way...

Remember the Old Adage...If you Do Not have something constructive to say...maybe you should not say anything...or in other words...Think before you speak...

Irelands Honorary Title was a Sign of Respect...To Strip it from Him...was a Slap in the Face...What would have been the Harm in Leaving it Bestowed upon Him...

@Phalax
    I know you are Smart...I have Respect for Your Knowledge...But Trust Me...You Really Do Not Want Me to Respond to You...I Am No Little Kiddie in the Gaming Console...You Obviously Do Not Get It...

I will now take my Own Advise...Since I have Nothing Positive to Say...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

The creakster needs to see the "Doc" for some insomnia cure. The older you get, the harder to sleep.

4. Phlax

Phlax Guest

Don't quote me again unless you're going to reply to me directly.

I've made the fact I do not give a sh!t about ireland's status here on aD very clear and I'd appreciate it if people would accept that and move on, not try to use me as an example.

5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Re-opened at Ireland's request, obviously will have to be closed again if there's too much arguing guys.

6. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Thank You and no bitch today. Chris

7. little155

little155 Regular member

Re-opened at ireland's request, no bitch from me. Great.

8. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Good move, Thank You Dela & Ireland.

9. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Oh give me a minute, I can think of something. I've got to move again; that certainly sucks. I've been packing boxes for a week and a half and my back hurts which sucks ever more, then I'll have to move it all, then unload it and then put it all back by which point I'll probably be suicidal LOL!

10. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

11. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

If you didn't have all those dang dolls moving would be easier! Eh Greensman LOL Chris

12. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Good call Dela/Ireland. My bitch: I have to walk back and forth from my college six times a week, for that many hours of lessons!

13. Dela

My bitch: My sister (23) has recently dumped her boyfriend and already she's thinking about going back to him... but here's some back story. First of all, the guy is a complete phony, always feeding her with bullshit, I've had quite a few run ins with him. Anyway, he was seen with another woman in night club and so my sister had enough and told him its over. Then all the truth came out like how he's been saying stuff about me and my girlfriend and yet... a few days later, I see her sending him SMS messages all the time and her friends have been tlelinmg me that she thinks she'll go back to him. Anyone with a sister knows what this stuff feels like, am I right?

14. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Love is blind, as they say.

@Chris ... enough about my SCULPTURES LMAO! (Actually, you're right though; my little marble and bronze action figures weigh a freakin' ton! LOL

15. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Man... Been there, seen it and didn't like it either. The heck of it is, even if you beat the crap out of the phony, it alienates you from your sister, who you were wanting to protect in the first place. Luckily my sister finally came to her senses and moved on.

16. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Lotsa luck Dela my sisters 41 pullin the same bull all over again like she's 19 sometimes you gotta step up to the boyfriend with that roar of thunder and tell the sister like it is so he can't twist it around.Sisters and what they see in some men that treat them like crap.Why do they fall for their lies. Good luck Chris Edit don't let him get away with talkin crap about you or your girlfriend if your sister dis owns you for a while don't worry about it just let her know your always there for here. @ gerry sorry the devil or was it Greensman made me say it.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  17. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Thanks Dela and Ireland :)

My bitch has miraculously disappeared this evening! I take back my Bah Humbug in the "Old timers thread"

@Dela

Sisters can be a royal pain in the a$$. They, being women, will hear only what they want to hear. At least it's only the boyfriend stage. Her best friends need to enlighten her.

18. Dela

True too... but this guy has black teeth in his head... actually kind of look like twigs (no I'm not kidding), so I wonder if maybe my sister is actually physically blind.
    That's great for your sister and you are absolutely right, I have threatened him quite a bit and he knows that if he steps across the line with my sister, I'm entitled to whip him, which is why in the past few days I haven't seen him anywhere and this isn't a very big town.
    That's like the mega-mysteries of all the brothers and father sin the world ;-)
    It's like talking to a wall with her though lol, But hopefully she will stay away from him now, I'll do all in my power to make things very hard for him if she doesn't

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  19. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

LOL, put the little toy mannequins in a wheelbarrow and haul em to the new digs.

My bitch is, I can't have as much fun all the time as I did riding The Tail of The Dragon this past Sunday. The heck of it is, I put in almost 390 miles besides that infamous 11 mile stretch of TN and NC Hwy 129. The state cops were watching everyone closely to make sure no one had too much fun. They're still adding parts to the Tree of Shame at Deals Gap. Google for some interesting cycle lore. LOL

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Chris: I'm going to come back in a moment with the ugliest sculpture I've ever bought (actually, the sculpting is awsome but just not what I collect)but I've already sold it for four times what I paid for it! I should put it in the closet though so I don't have to look at it until they pick it up...I seem to have developed a love hate relationship with the beast. So, here it is ... in all its ugliness .... Neptune having his jollies with a mermaid (I smudged out the naughty bits so that ripper doesn't get too excited LOL!)It nearly three feet tall and weighs a zillion pounds ... made a huge profit on this one! I'm really looking forward to selling more ... sort of like selling artwork but sure couldn't live on it!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.