1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

gerry1 Post a pic of the beast. I'll never tell about some of my collectibles around this bunch I'd be run out of town. Chris Edit I just thought of something you and Creaky seem a lot alike he goes to bed for a beauty sleep and keeps postin and you want us to feel sorry for you cause your movingall this stuff but here you are postin up a storm LOL Chris

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  2. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Holy Christ 3 feet tall i thought you were talking abot a 10 or 12" piece, you should've covered more in case Billybob came circlin around.LOL

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

gerry

That sculpture should keep creaky awake tonight.

4. Shardel

Shardel Guest

gerry1-Kudos on the sale. Keep up the good work. Moving stinks.
    When I bought this house I said I'm not moving again. They'll have
    to carry me out feet first. (Did that once already) I'm holding
    out for a second trip.
    If I moved it would take two semis. I'm a collector too-just can't
    seem to decide on which collection. (Actually more like a pack rat,
    but they don't make rats this big. :))
    If anybody wants to compare guns-mine are a Kentucy muzzle loader
    and a civil war Harper's Ferry Musket. Weird for a woman huh?

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

6. greensman

greensman Regular member

NOW Chris don't drag me into the DOLL/Figurine discussion. LOL. With the post of the Mermaid and Poseidon you can't call them all figurines. heheheh. :p @ gerry1. Pretty cool Gerry, I think you should post more if they are as impressive as the one you just posted. :D

...gm

B!TCH of the day: I had to go into work to do some irrigation adjustments and frikken paperwork!! Remember this is my VACATION!!!! ggggrrrrrrrrrrrr........

7. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@shardel...You're a woman! Well, fancy that. The ol' boys club always needs a better balance of ideas, not to mention some intelligent input for a change LOL! I didn't have to look hard to sell it .. a bit of a fluke, actually. There is a woman in my building who loves my "doll collection" LOL! Most of my things run an average of twenty inches tall or about the same if lengthwise. Her apartment has this long, rather dark hall with rooms on both sides which comes to a dead end. She wanted something fairly large to put on her small table at the end and thought that her pot of flowers just didnt make the grade and she was damned near begging to buy it. I didn't exactly have to market it LOL! It's actually quite nice actually, but just not my sort of thing. The medium is some concoction (sp?) of polished bonded Carrera marble and plaster. I'd seen one or the other but not together. I'll hit you back and pick your brains quite soon regarding actually selling things; working out some details but we're certainly going to do so. I'm going to do this with a friend but he has even less business sense than I do!
    Maybe I should do that ... just photograph them and put them as part of my sig. I'll give that a try. I'd have to cover up a lot of boobs and weenies though; it would seem that, long ago, everybody use just walk around bare-assed LOL! No wonder the greeks and romans finally lost world domination ... just doesn't make any sense to walk onto a battlefield with all those flying swords and spears while wearing nothing but the hair on your head LOL!

8. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Whats with the hate in here from one certain member that continues and has NO end?

Check my shoutbox all!!

http://my.afterdawn.com/aabbccdd/

Does the site have any balls to do something about it and stop it for good? which they could

or has she brought the site to there knees and there is nothing they can do about it and she owns us?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
  9. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

@ Creaky just got up from my beauty sleep and seen your post so I inadvertently followed your advise for a few hours.LOL @aabbccdd It is getting old. Chris

10. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

aabbccdd - it's now sorted so let's leave it at that. Makes me ashamed to be a techie as i don't act like that person.

edit- that should be a wakeup call anyone else here that wants to keep bitching/arguing with mod's decisions/flaming/crying/needing help with their forum-addictions/thread-closure-issues/ignoring facts posted by staff/etc - to quote an Ozzy Osbourne track "No More Tears" - we've been overly tolerant with various people, let's start having some respect for the mods... in the console forums (for instance) the troublemakers don't get a fraction of the same tolerance as you older (in years) members get, but i'm no longer prepared to let people more mature than me (in years but NOT in posting habits) keep the mods running around. It's a bad example to the site/younger members and to yourselves.

ChrisC586 - not much sleep as predicted, but got enough on at work to keep me busy

Last edited: Oct 10, 2007
  11. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

...typical, I've missed the excitement again.

12. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

I never saw it, and in my opinion that's a good thing.

13. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Missed it too. But I am able to get some sleep thankfully.

14. LOCOENG

So what is keeping you up....and isn't it morning there garmoon? Should be out and about enjoying the day.

15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Thanks Creaky for taking care of it sir!!

and i took screen shots of the pic in my shoutbox in case it was needed later but as creaky requested its dropped

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2007
  16. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Loco
    It was about 3pm and just got home from work and I would have been electrocuted had I gone out doors. The Loooong awaited first cool front this fall finally was rolling thru smashing into 90 deg 85% saturated air and the results were wonderful thundershowers. And the best part about today is I have one more day of work and then off till week after next. Going to the "Red Neck Riviera" staying next door to the rebuilt "Florabama". Can't wait to greet the many Gator fans.

@All

Has anyone noticed that the automatic sig inclusion in your posts has to be checked everytime now or I'm just late to that party too?

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah i noticed it too!!

maybe it a gitch

18. LOCOENG

Testing the sig checkbox....hmmmm

19. LOCOENG

Well I be....

I'm sure there will be alot of posts wondering what happened to the sigs in the near future...at least that's what my crystal ball tells me.

20. Phlax

Phlax Guest

Ah that'd be why she's banned then. Jeez.. :-X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.