1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

my bitch.. i've got work to do!!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  2. Phlax

Phlax Guest

Were you including me in that 3 Ben? Nice edit btw :p

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Billyboy:
    Well, don't keep us in suspense; did he try to kiss you? LOL!

4. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hahahaha. No, gerry. Sorry to disappoint you. :p

5. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Not YET, anyway... :D

6. billybob

billybob Regular member

My bitch, way too many decent people have left this forum, and nobody seems to care.

7. Shardel

Shardel Guest

billybob:
    The lemon juice gargle needs to be done twice a day until your
    throat is better.
    150 years ago, when I was a kid, the penicillin your are taking was
    known as moss tea. That was before they figured out how to make it
    in a lab, put it in a pill, and make money off it.
    By the way I would kiss that kid. Why suffer alone? He probably set
    your recovery back a couple of days with that walk. :)

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy ... ain't that the truth! Neph, Ireland, Jaybo, arniebear, boxwrench and the list goes on and on and on. Good members all but it's not that they've grown away from sites like this; a lot of our older members have simply moved on to greener pastures. I mean nothing against you at all, meboy, but too many kids in control and, as it applies to the console forums, too many kids out of control ... so I hear, I never go there. But looking at it from another perspective, it makes a great deal of sense meboy, I'm sure that dRD doesn't own this site merely for the fun of it, it's also a business and when it comes to marketing and advertising dollars, your age group is by leaps and bounds the target of those dollars (again, meboy, I mean no offense to you or certain others.)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2007
  9. billybob

billybob Regular member

LMAO!

Ahahaha!

Gerry. I dont see myself as part of the agegroup you speak of, because i (personally) see myself as pretty mature for my age.

..okay, thats a complete lie, im nott mature at all. But you know what i mean, alot smarter, more...down to earth and "real world" sort of thing.

10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy ...
    Shardel is right, me boy, she gives great advice. You're 17 years old now and a meaningful relationship is your next step in life ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2007
  11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy ... not to mention your humility LOL! (j/k meboy). Actually, you're right; I never see you fighting with people, flaming or trying to intimidate and piss off people. Everyone enjoys your participation in this lunacy. (and once again, we'll simply ignore the time you got banned for telling some kid to go and kill himself LOL!) ..I'm going to rub it in until you're old and grey LOL!

12. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

By the way I would kiss that kid
    Shardel is right, me boy, she gives great advice. You're 17 years old now and a meaningful relationship is your next step in life.150 years ago, when I was a kid.Now I'm LMAO. Also so true about the mentors that were here when I first came here, sure do miss them, and the wealth of knowledge and history they shared with us. Chris

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  13. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Dang gerry1 I missed Billybobs advice on that one! I'll have to find it to send to the ex! LOL

14. billybob

billybob Regular member

Oh dear god, i thought youd forgotten that :p

hahah. So out of context. Haha. Gotta dig that up.

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Chris:
    LMAO! Yes, it was an interesting exercise in tactful responses. Some kid started a thread on how depressed he was so billyboy jumped in and pointed out what he though was the best solution to the kids problems LOL!

16. billybob

billybob Regular member

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy ... well, we've got to find someone else for a while before Greensman gets a complex :)

18. billybob

billybob Regular member

I think greensmans still making a noose, he must be really insecure right now.

I liked Chris's comment earlier about how i need to give greensman the disrespect he deserves.

19. Phlax

Phlax Guest

Lmfao - if you don't find me that thread Billy, I'm disowning you :p

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Phlax ... I was truly impressed with our Billyboy. Someone starts a thread going on and on about how depressed he is, how much life sucks and Billiboy, with all the wisdom of Solomon, suggests a ingenius plan offering both a short-term and long-term solution with three simple words...Go Kill Youself! In all fairness, that was quite sometime ago and billyboy has since become much more mature but, if nothing else, you can't accuse the boy of not speaking his mind LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.