1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phlax

Phlax Guest

WTF?! Pressuring her to get pregnant? Why? :-X

Oh, btw, courteous of Jannejt:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

Watch it ^.^

2. billybob

billybob Regular member

Lmao phlax.

Gerry, that sucks.

3. greensman

greensman Regular member

Well it just proves that most Americans didn't receive higher education. LOL. I'm not sure it would help anyway!!

What do you English use for currency?? Some over inflated excuse for a measure of weight I'm sure. hehehee. :p

A country that starts with a U...WTHeck is wrong with those idiots!! I'm officially looking for real estate in Australia!! (sorry Mother England - the Aussies are more laid back!!) Maybe those folks know a country that starts with an A!! :D

....gm

OK my B!TCH NOW!!

Why do reporters go out of their way to find the silliest most ignorant people when they want to do a survey?? It truly doesn't ring in fairness I don't think. I'm no scholar by any stretch but I could have answered a few questions that fella was asking. OH and BTW I don't watch the news....it's much to UPSETTING for me to handle. Yellow journalist BA$TARD$!!!!

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Billyboy ... "Welfare" started during the great depression more or less 80 years ago; in those days it was called "relief" but in those days, it was a work program for those down on their luck (which was a huge number of people). A lot of city, state or federal jobs were taken up by these depression people and they worked for their money. Actually some of the greatest public works in the U.S. was built under the "relief" program; it was work, not a hand out. Slowly but surely, they eased up a little at a time until in the 1960s, it really just became a "hand-out". Then, they started giving extra cash for every child you had because it costs more the more kids you have so then, people were actually have kids just to get more money from the government. Well, it goes on and on. I've seen many people who've never worked a day in their lives and just collect a check from the government. THe check stops when the youngest child hits 18 so, as you might suspect, they keep having more children so the check continues. Sometime you see multiple generations in one family who've lived that way from grandmother to daughter and down the line. The system is so screwed up it's awful. People like to think that us "social workers" are bleeding heart liberals but strangely, its the exact opposite. If welfare workers had their way, things would be in for some big changes.

5. greensman

greensman Regular member

Gerry I'm not sure better words haven't been spoken. :D It truly saddens me to hear of something like you described and the ability of the system to continue when it gets the people nowhere but in the same place they've been for years. I think the programs that you "work" for if used correctly and for those in earnest need are "commendable" but for the ones that you speak of it's completely disgraceful and embarrassing. :(

Why do people think the government owes them anything???? Do they stop and look around at who's paying their government check. NO!!! Because if they did; they would see disgust and outrage by people like me. I started working when I was 16 (almost 39 now...everybody knows now.. :p) and haven't taken off any real time in the 23 years since. I didn't even take a vacation until this year at my present job of 4 years because I felt that any time longer than 3-4 days could jeopardize my job. What an idiot I know. :p Anyway someone working 50 plus hours a week sees someone like you describe and the feelings of betrayal and disgust are very difficult to control.

FDR started "welfare relief" for people like you describe but present government (notice I didn't pick a political party.... :p) has BA$TARDIZED the system beyond repair. It truly is difficult to see someone like Ms. Clinton go on about our country when the same government she works for has done the things it has. OH and don't get me started on "national healthcare"!! I better go now....the BP is going up and we don't need that!! :D

.....gm

add: forgive misspellings and such...I'll reread later... :p

6. billybob

billybob Regular member

That sucks, however, its exactly the same in this dump of a country :D

Greensman,

Yeh, australia is where im heading to i think. It was gonna be america, but someone told me australias very simlar to america, just without the americans....so its a win win situation ;)

Haha.

7. greensman

greensman Regular member

/me slaps billyboy with a VERY large wet smelly slimy disgusting TROUT!!!

hehehe. :p

There's many places that I would love to visit but Australia seems like the place to go right now. :) Honestly wouldn't miss the British Isles either or Germany (really the mother country, sorry). :D

....gm

8. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Australia is indeed missing the americans, but they've been replaced with deadly arachnids and reptiles... Not sure which I'd rather have...

9. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

My bitch...billybob still has a broken link for a sig

10. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Rofl, nice bitch!

11. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Can tell billyboys feelin better. Now him Phlax and gerry went and rattled the greensman and he's up on his tee gettin all flustered! LOL Chris

12. billybob

billybob Regular member

Okay.

@Greensman

/me ducks the attempted slap from the trout, swings round, and threatens to round up the "lets ban greensman" klan and start up the persecution again :p

@chris

haha, you know how it is, im just trying to show greensman the disrespect he deserves, like you told me to :)

@LOCO
    That wasnt loco being funny now was it :p
    Ill do it right now especially for you. :p

Make me a cool sig loco :)

13. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

gerry1 Mi. is full of family heritage one generation after another, work to them is showing up once a month at FIA to update their paper work and pick up their food stamps and get another voucher to renew their furniture thats a year old. Chris

14. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Billybob
    Save the sig before it goes away. Hopefully you're doing your own hosting on ImageShack or wherever.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  15. billybob

billybob Regular member

photobucket. i just totally forgot last time :D

16. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Yep, they'll give you spending money (more with every baby you have), they'll give you an additional two or three hundred a month for evey baby you have, they'll pay for your food(again with more for each baby you have) and they'll give you totally free healthcare without so much as a deductable because you can't afford it. Since the 1960s, its been a lifestyle! Now some are very nice people who went on it because they exhausted their unemployment and they have mouths to feed then they get off of it once things have worked out the kinks that life sometimes throws out, and that's o.k. but collecting it from the day you were born to the day you're pushing daisies is another thing entirely. And some, like you said, have this sense of entitlement that everything should be given to them. Not all, but many. We call it the "welfare mentality". George Bush talks about "The jobs Americans aren't willing to do" well, we've got a lot of people who should be taking those jobs. Earning your own way is important to one's self esteem; there's no such thing as "demeaning" work. Most of us started with unskilled, low paying jobs and worked out way out of it and onto better things ... it's just the way of things. "Not willing" to do work, unless you're physically incapable of it, should not be in the vocabulary.

17. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I don't know Jack about making sigs....better call on phlax for that.

18. billybob

billybob Regular member

My names not jack :p

19. Shardel

Shardel Guest

George Bush's Jobs Americans aren't willing to do:
    I know some Americans that would willingly take one of those jobs-
    only to be told they want somebody bilingual. So the job goes to
    someone who speaks spanish and can barely get out two sentences in
    English.
    This is a sore spot with me. My doctors office hired a Spanish
    speaking receptionist because she is bilingual? and works cheap. You
    can barely get her to understand when you really need an appointment.
    The low income ministry here helped the really needy with inexpensive
    clothing, etc. Now the needy are doing without because the Mexicans
    here are buying everything decent and shipping it back to Mexico.

The University of Nebraska just fired their athletic director. Don't
    feel too sorry for him. He gets two million dollars and other perks
    as severance pay.

20. abuzar1

abuzar1 Senior member

@Shardel
    What can I say? I live a weird life I guess...

About the welfare thing, I think it's a very bad system. If you've ever read David Weber's Honor Harrington novels you can see how it can get really out of hand. Back in the day when welfare was actually started it was considered a very shameful thing to just take money, thats why it was jobs that were handed out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.