1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah thats a tough one GM our prayers are with his family,you and his friends.

wow this site is officially dead the last few days!!

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@greensman ... I was sorry to hear about your friend and his family; my prayers are with you and with them. I've had that happen with one of my friends as well and it not only leaves you sad as with any loved one but it also leaves you confused. Binkie, you never know what's going through someone's head despite outward appearances. God bles you and them both.

My Bitch: About a year and a half ago, I bought one of these fancy panasonic phones with three seperate handsets and the damned thing died already. I rummaged though some of my old stuff and found my old phone from the sixties and early seventies; I think it was called a "princess" phone, its all metal, weighs about five pounds and has this bell in it loud enough to wake the dead. New phones don't work for long yet here is one about 35 years old that still works like a charm. I might just leave it connected because it doesn't have an electronic ringer so it works even when the power it out (and because its reliable).

Poor Barbie ... just a few years after moving in with Ken and look what's become of her:
    [​IMG]

3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

That is actually the new "Britney Spears" themed Barbie that is supposed to be this holiday's HOT seller.

4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

[​IMG]

Well, it'd be in keeping with today's culture, and wasn't that the whole point of Barbie?

5. billybob

billybob Regular member

Gerry, thats absolutely brilliant lol!

6. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Did I ever show you these?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Apologies if they're a bit rude for this forum...

7. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

OMG

that's what happened to Ken?? a neo-transvest??

lol

8. abuzar1

abuzar1 Senior member

GM sorry to hear about your friend.

BTW guys what your damn obsession with Barbie lol. Also I wouldn't touch Britney Spears with a 10 foot pole. Unless she gave me a million dollars, then I would.

9. billybob

billybob Regular member

Id do it for the name...at least i could blag i did it (sorry, her :p) a year ago or something when she was normal.

10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy ... be careful meboy, Britany might forget to put you in your car seat like she has with her other kids LOL! (just kidding meboy!)

@Chris ... the likeness to a genuine heshee is remarkable! (We get them in the office with some regularity. Some are remarkable and you could never tell but the majority look like Arnold Schw(?) with make up and a dress LOL!

11. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

LOL gerry1 I want her she's only got one black eye means she didn't have to be told twice! Chris

12. billybob

billybob Regular member

LOL @ gerry1 and chris haha.

13. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I am sorry to hear that, greensman. I'll say a prayer for your friend and his family, and I hope that you are doing alright.

14. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@Greensman
    so sorry to hear bout your friend. i know what your going through right now. thoughts and prayers out to you and the family.

BOSTON Come out and PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. greensman

greensman Regular member

@all,
    Thanks for the well wishes and the added prayers. The family is still in shock but making it for now. :)

....gm

16. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I'd almost bet with you on that one. Teens and hormones usually lose in the end. LOL Now if I had a ten foot pole... Naw, too long. I like getting up close. LOL

BTW, the obsession isn't with Barbie, it's women in general. It's a crude male method of saying we like them. ;) The transgender stuff, well... you gotta wonder. ;) Who wants a guy with hairy knuckles in a miniskirt?

17. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

No real bitchin' today I finally got moved back into my house as my parents had the hardwood floor, which runs though the entire main level, re-finished and so the past two days have been spent living in a hotel.

It sucked and it was voluntary, it really made me feel bad for the people who's homes burn down and have to live in a hotel etc. without a choice.

@Greensman, I am sorry to hear that extremely sad news! My heart goes out to your friend, his family and all others feeling from this extremely unfortunate news.

18. greensman

greensman Regular member

Thanks again people. I've had a few PM's as well and I really appreciate your support and kindness thru this. I talked with my friend briefly last night (actually watched their kiddies last evening) and the "arrangements" are being made today for the funeral tomorrow I believe. They're still in shock but coping by the Grace of God. Sorry that I had to "air" this thru the forums but I felt that there was no better place to "present" a B!TCH such as this. Thanks again folks. :)

....gm

btw I promise to be on a more "comic" attitude in the posts to come. I've added a post or two elsewhere with "humor" so I'm almost there. :D

19. FredBun

FredBun Active member

greensman, you took care of your friend, and his family, you took care of bussines, good for you, your a good man.

20. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Dang greensman I thought all your posts were sarcastic little stabs, not a shot at humor! LOL Sorry about the misfortune and no need to apologize that's what this thread is for. Best of all to you & yours. Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.