1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ireland

ireland Active member

A LITTLE FUN PIX WITH THE NEWBIES
    as the (The_Fiend-) will love this pix...

[​IMG]

2. hawthorne

hawthorne Member

I think she would make most any of our days. :D

3. rav009

rav009 Active member

Wheres the women that "makes" Senior's & Addict's "days"??

4. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Hehe ireland -- Fiend likes anything in a skirt!

5. antomic

antomic Regular member

[​IMG]
    My bitch?? I dont have one :)!!!but i love sweden and i hope that they will do better in the next world cup.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  6. ireland

ireland Active member

REV009 YE WISH IS MY COMMAND...

Wow,this pix was over 2meg when i make it.i cut it down to 224k..
    and here its 43k

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  7. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

my bitch is when seinor members flame members in the forums and they get away with it, and i would hope that they could get warned to stop doing this just like any one else would, like in lower class members. it is kinda like this if you don't have any thing useful to say don't flame the people, just report it, thanks have a nice day

8. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

It's sh*t like that that drives away potential new members. Just because you're a Senior Member, an Addict, or a Mod doesn't mean you have the right to start abusing other members. Even mods and addicts can be banned.

So, people, do us all a favor and report crap like that EVERY time it appears. Afterdawn is a community, not a group for the techie elite.

Always show kindness. If you have problems with that you can leave because Afterdawn is not for you then.

9. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

10. hursty

hursty Active member

my bitch is about newbies/junior members/members who bitch about seniors and addicts

personally i blame it on the price if fish

my bitch is that addicts can bitch/slang as much as they want,hehehe,cause mods cant ban us....not without written permission anyways

so to all mods....sit on it!!.....lmao.

peace out me brothers,i am going on holiday,so you can suspend me for a week.

11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

/me hopes it rains all week hursty :p

12. antomic

antomic Regular member

those concel forums are really getting out of hand. its a shame, i love the psp and xbox.

ok im gonna get my sig smaller now...damn it looked so cool with the rain :'(

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  13. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I'm an Xbox lover meself. There's nothing more fun than firing a rocket into a corner on Halo 2 and yelling, "PWNED BIOTCH!" when five dead bodies fly out at you.

But I leave it on Xbox Live and with the competition. I don't ruin the community here because I can't get a life(which I have BTW.)

There should be an age limit for the console forums or something... or something indeed... I like reading the flames and watching threads for who gets suspended first. It always makes my day when the first guy to fire an insult gets knocked off the site for a week.

Even so, a lot of that stuff doesn't get caught. A major sweep of all the active threads is in order. I suppose I could turn watchdog for a while and start hitting the report button a bit... Whatever.

14. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Why is everyone so set on a ge limit. If anything this is my bitch! Im 14 i dont cause trouble round the place. I try to help out make usefull posts. Im sure theres lots of kids ruining the place. And adults ruining the place! Just because im a kid does not mean im ment to be bad! Im sure there are plenty of other kids that are non-trouble stirers!

Well thats my bitch.

15. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

I think that he is referring to a mental age versus a physical age, I have some 16 year olds who are more mature and stable then some of my 35 year olds who work for me.

16. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Ye lol - I agree - I'm 15 and I know for a fact (not biggin up Ripper here lol) that I am as mature if not more than some adults i know and think that people that tar all teens etc with the same brush is unfair...

There had my bitch (kinda?) lol

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Well, I have a bitch this morning ... is anyone able to change the weather? THis Ernesto thing is raining all over my parade. I took a little extra time to have a good long holiday weekend and it's done nothing but rain and rain. Ireland...you're omnipotent, can't you do something about this lol!

18. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Gerry, don't you guys schedule your hurricanes/tropical storms for the mid week like we do here in the south? Damm Yankees forget about the weather then complain when it isn't bright and sunny on their parade. We got drenched on Wednesday and Thursday from that mess, you have my sympathies.

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@BlivetNC... LOL! Yeah, you guys got it a lot worse than we're getting it but like you said, you had the sense to have get it during mid week!

20. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

We schedule our tropical mishaps for weekends when we don't feel like doing yard work or the sort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.