1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

What do you expect? Law enforcement can't seem to get the real bad guys off the streets so they arrest people for nothing to show something for their efforts. Not faulting the police. They're overrun.
    Has the ring of "Les Miserables" to it. P.I. Javert would be proud?

Good one Ireland

2. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

Most probably. Miserable Javert...

3. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Since it is their first offense, they will get sentenced to 20 hours community service...serving doughniut at a retired police officers rest home.

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

My bitch for a long time to go...

I no longer have internet access at work....whaaaaaaa!

5. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@LOCOENG
    That sucks!!!
    I would hate that too.

Why'd you lose it?

6. LOCOENG

Da bossman changed his password...LOL

7. ireland

ireland Active member

my second bitch for today,if only this was true

US Marine unearths nukes, cocaine and $25m
    Iraq paydirt for the Lads from Lagos
    By Lester Haines → More by this author
    Published Monday 4th September 2006 13:17 GMT

The Lads from Lagos have been a little too quiet of late, or at least that part of their operation dedicated to composing new and provocative variations on the 419 email seems to have been on extended vacation.

We're glad, then, to offer you this delightful ditty, hot from the inbox:

From: transact0001@terra.es [mailto:transact0001@terra.es]
    Sent: 04 September 2006 14:09
    Subject: BUSINESS ASSISTANCE FROM IRAQ

Dear Friend,

I am Sgt Chung Lee Tao of the US Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace –keeping mission in Baghdad-Iraq. On the 10th day of August 2006,

We were alerted on the sudden presence of some Terrorists camping in a suburb not too far from Karbala here in Iraq. After Immediate intervention, we captured three (3) of the Terrorists, twenty-six (26) were killed leaving seven (7) injured.

In the process of torture they confessed being rebels for late Ayman al-Zawahiri and took us to a cave in Karbala which served as their camp.

Here we recovered several guns, bombs and other Ammunitions including some boxes among which two contains nuclear weapons, one filled with hard drugs (cocaine) and the other four to my amazement contain some US Dollars amounting to $25M after I and two of my junior intelligent officers counted them. I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy.

I am in keen need of a "Reliable and Trustworthy" person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses in here in Iraq. I assure and promise to give you 20% of this fund.

Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret to protect my job with the US Monitoring and Peace-Keeping mission.

Sincere regards,
    Sgt Chung Lee Tao

A good effort. Quite what Chung intends to do with the nukes is anyone's guess, but we reckon the US Marines must now have enough nose Ajax to fuel a couple of years of energetic torturing of captured terrorists. Carry on Sergeant. ®
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/04/iraq_419/

8. ireland

ireland Active member

my third bitch,time to make money on line

Start-up pays people to answer questions online

A new social search site that pays people to answer questions from visitors will become publicly available on Monday.

ChaCha.com will pay "guides" up to $10 per hour spent searching for Web sites that contain answers to user questions. Guides invite other guides to the site and can then earn 10 percent of what the invited guides earn, said Brad Bostic, ChaCha.com president and co-founder.

There are four levels of guides: apprentice, pro, master and elite. They will be able to earn reputations based on user ratings and how the system rates their performance, Bostic said.

The Web site also indexes the responses to questions and makes them available if they are pertinent to future queries.

go here to read the article
    http://news.com.com/2100-1038_3-6109782.html?part=rss&tag=6109782&subj=news

9. antomic

antomic Regular member

@bubba thankyou for resizing it :). I always break the sig rule :/ i cant help it. I just was so proud of the rain effect, i didnt care about the dialup users..I guess pics with lots of detail take up lots of space. also edited out the word 'shit' from it. I was just pissed at everyone thinking i was trying to spam and get my rank up.....aha! a new bitch

Why cant there be a compresssion that makes GIF's retain there quality but make tham smaller? Why do people still use dial up? Why does me crap take up so much space? Why am i still asking questions?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  10. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I have a bitch...

The '67 and '66 El Caminoes have a space between the bed and the floor panel called a smugglers box. I was going to open the one on mine today. My Dad snuck out this morning before I got a chance to check it out and found some moonshine in it. We threw it away but I would have liked to be the one who checked it out :( It would have been cool.

11. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

12. antomic

antomic Regular member

ive got a new bitch....Why is everyone in such a hurry to get their rank up? i saw a newbie go to senoir member in the time it took me to go from noob to junior. I dont want to be an addict, but i would like to have my own rank.
    rank i'd like to have.....
    Antomic
    halo skin modder

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Loco...damn, that sucks! One thing I do like about AD is that its a great escape for a few mins between clients or whatever when one needs to give a rest to the aging grey matter.

@Ireland ... I'm surprised those guys in Wayne bothered to jail the dumpster divers .... some of the surrounding counties are well known for packing their indigents into a van and letting them off in Philly! They've been cought numerous times!

@garmoon and blivet: In a lot of those areas, stealing fruit from a dumpster IS their idea of big time crime LOL! I can see Andy and Barnie on the stakeout now!

@Eustansis ... I tried some of that stuff when I was in Blivits fine state of North Carolina's bible belt ... Damn that stuff was nasty; I think its the same ethanol they brew to put in your gas tank LOL!

I have such a great time when my coworkers and I have to leave Philly to meet with other social workers from the other parts of the state ... they think we, the staff, are worse than our clients LOL! Though, I must confess, we do our best to foster that image LOL!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2006
  14. consul

consul Regular member

@LOCOENG
    What you gonna do now while your driving them trains? you could always look out the window and watch were your going [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@consol...maybe LOCO could amuse himself with a bit of Eustansis's (?) moonshine!

Edit: Is there something wrong with the system today?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2006
  16. consul

consul Regular member

@gerry1
    Moonshine, a good Pc Game and a few hundred tons of steel = one hell of a BANG

17. LOCOENG

Yeah, but I've got trains coming at me from all directions all day long...so I really shouldn't be on here anyway.

18. Ripper

Ripper Active member

lol Yeah? How do you post on Ad AND drive a train at the same time...?

I don't know how trains work lol

J/w - serious here not joking lol

19. ireland

ireland Active member

just like a car,has clutch brake and a big steering wheel....

on that note i is going to the dollar store,as i found a dollar to buy food for a week..
    later

Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland ... hell, that'll get you two pounds of pasta! ...on a good day, you might even throw in a jar of cheap sauce...albeit from god knows where. I go to dollar stores all the time but now I look more closely after buying a box something with the instructions entirely in chinese or packaged cake mix with the mixing directions in arabic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.