Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antomic

antomic Regular member

@ireland
    I think i would have liked the carrot. It looked good lol

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Antomic...how are you guy?? I, for one, don't think you're a moron; to be a moron on must be at least eighteen and have the mental capacity of a seven to twelve year old.

I'm glad you got out and had a good time while you were banned though; you're too young to be seated on your butt in the house.

3. antomic

antomic Regular member

I'm fine. glad i was missed :) (makes ya feal warm and tingly inside). I never truely realized how sweet life really was until i got my @ss off the computer. My muscles must be pretty weak though. I'm still a bit sore from surfing, but i think I'll be ok. Well, back to the way things were :)
    My bitch?
    I don't know how to set up a forum on my site! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I DONT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS PHP CRAP!
    Edit: BTW nice sig, gerry

Last edited: Sep 14, 2006
  4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Thanks Antomic! I'm an artist ... I paint and draw a lot. One day, I put it as my sig and Ireland played around with it and added all the color, start etc. etc. Came out really cool. Next one I try might be an oil painting of the face of my friend's black cat; came out pretty cool.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

to clear that up i think tranquash was talking about Robspacedout2 NOT antomic lol

6. pyffy

pyffy Regular member

And boy what a moron Robspacedout2 was...I was enjoying lurking on that thread and the fool got himself banned. I haven't laughed so much in days.

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I think aabbccdd was absolutely correct. Robspacedout1 was way beyond moron.

8. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

Yup! robspacedout it was. A first degree moron.

9. rav009

rav009 Active member

[​IMG]

Lmao.......Beat that ireland! ^^

10. ireland

ireland Active member

IF YE HAVE OR DO NOT HAVE A BITCH TODAY THIS IS THE REASON WHY

HOROSCOPES 9-15-06

Aries
    march 21 - april 19
    Day-to-day business is quite bearable (and even slightly enjoyable) today -- more than ever, you're finding comfort in the familiar aspects of life. Adventure feels overrated for you right now. Money worries start to disappear as you realize that if you just keep going on the path you're on, you can slowly but surely erase any debt. Right now you need to accept the fact that you're where you're in life. You're on the right track, moving toward making the changes you need to make.

Taurus
    april 20 - may 20
    The grass on the other side of the fence is looking awfully green today -- and the green-eyed monster is sitting on your shoulders. If you're in a relationship, you may be wondering when you'll be able to have more independence in your life. And if you're a single person, the idea of being connected with another person emotionally may seem like the ideal way to live life. The fact is that you're where you're, and there's no changing that right now. Keep in mind that there are two sides to that fence, and someone covets your life as well.

Gemini
    may 21 - june 21
    If you want to put together an effective plan today, you're going to have to get opinions from everyone involved. Getting a consensus can be a difficult, time-consuming and frustrating thing, but it's essential right now if you want a better chance of success. Get in touch with the people who have the most influence and ask them what they think. Get opinions, but don't let yourself feel overwhelmed. Shape your idea with the input of others.

Cancer
    june 22 - july 22
    The innovative ideas around you are exciting, but they might also be making you uncomfortable. If you feel uneasy about getting involved, be up front about your concerns. It's possible that your fears are unwarranted, but you need to air them regardless. You can see that a new beginning is possible today -- probably in an old relationship. A change of lifestyle has put someone in a new light in your eyes. If you like what you see, share your encouragement. They'll love to hear it.

Leo
    july 23 - august 22
    Be on the lookout for someone with an extreme lifestyle. They enter the scene either today or tomorrow ... and they represent a cautionary tale you need to learn. You have always been strong in the face of temptation, and so you have nothing to fear from the invitations that will be coming your way. You can feel free to accept and take a walk on the wild side. After all, it offers nothing that could be better than what you already have.

Virgo
    august 23 -sept 22
    Are you feeling a growing sense of responsibility toward someone new? Be careful about acting on these feelings right now, because you don't really know who you're dealing with yet. You might step over a boundary without realizing it, and it's very important to respect the personal boundaries other people have established. Don't push anyone to do something they seem reluctant about. Take things slowly, and use your charm to lure someone out of their shell.

Libra
    sept 23 - oct 22
    As early as you can today, put yourself in close contact with the big movers and shakers in your world -- you know, the people who can make things happen, and who make people really listen when they talk. Right now these people can greatly influence your receptiveness and help you make the most of your options. You'll get inspired by their influence ... this association could bring you to a turning point in one of your most challenging relationships.

Scorpio
    oct 23 - nov 21
    If you pay extra special attention to saving your money right now, you'll have more to spend later -- sounds simple, right? Well, you should remember that philosophy today when you're faced with a tempting goody in a store. It might feel like the entire gravitational pull of the Earth is urging you to plunk down your hard-earned cash. But don't do it -- give yourself a little time to mull it over, and you might find the desires you had beginning to fade.

Sagittarius
    nov 22 - dec 21
    You might find yourself smack dab in the middle of a juicy situation today. If so, you'll need to keep your ears and eyes open -- and your mouth shut! If you spill any details, you run a real risk of getting a black mark on your reputation. Take advantage of your position in this thing as a source of entertainment, not a source of power. What you know (or find out) needs to go no further! Just watch and have fun. You'll be able to talk about it soon enough.

Capricorn
    dec 22 - jan 19
    On the road of life, there's always a perfect time for you to pull over to the side of the road, turn off your engine and get out and walk for a while. Right now you should keep moving forward, but you need to do it slowly. It's time for you to feel like you're a bigger part of the journey. If you go too fast, you'll whisk right by some beautiful, enriching people and places. Plus, going slowly will enable you to feel more content with where you're going.

Aquarius
    jan 20 - feb 18
    Some of the people in your life are beginning to fade into a different role ... this may be fine with you, or it may not. That doesn't matter. What does matter is that you need to consciously be involved in how your relationships change. Get connected with the people in your life, and be active in the relationships. You're not going to benefit from a hands-off approach. Stay on top of things and keep the lines of communication open.

Pisces
    feb 19 - march 20
    The ongoing negotiations you've been dealing with should reach a milestone today -- progress is in the air and things should start to look promising, finally! If nothing happens by midafternoon, make an important (and probably difficult) decision. It might be time to cut your losses and move on. There's a point at which continued effort only wastes your energy ... and that point is rapidly approaching. Continuing on the same path after today is not advised.

11. ireland

ireland Active member

12. Ripper

Ripper Active member

hey antomic, good to see you back - wondering where all your wacko posts had gone :p lol only jokin ;)

And my bitch **what Ireland said** - that truly sucks lol

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  13. rav009

rav009 Active member

That gets my bitch too, That sucks! :X

14. hawthorne

hawthorne Member

That really sucks. As with anything, there will be a workaround to beat it. That is until the next new technology is introduced.

15. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

16. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Oh jesus lol

Another episode - can we bear it so soon! :p

lol

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

garmoon, i would report him the moods can check and see if its the same IP . man the guy doesnt give up LMAO!!!

18. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

The guy suffers from 1-click acute moronotomy. Needs an urgent brain transplant of some sort, probably a mosquito donor is available somewhere...

19. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

In my expert opinion, that guy needs a frontal lobotomy..
    Someone hand me a hammer and a chisle, the Doctor is ready to operate :-D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2006
  20. ireland

ireland Active member

more bitching

More Sony BMG C.R.A.P.

Sony BMG's SunnComm MediaMax and First4Internet XCP spyware has been a problem not only for Sony, but for many thousands of former Sony customers, since Day One.

For example, MediaMax requires administrator privileges in order to listen to a CD. You read that right: if you want to listen to a MediaMax CD, you must be logged in with enough privileges to manipulate any part of the system. The best practice is to log in to an ordinary (non-administrator) account, except when you need to do system maintenance. But with MediaMax, you must log in to a privileged account or you can’t listen to your CD. This is unnecessary and dangerous.

click here to read it all
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/33/295688#2378158

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.