1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antomic

antomic Regular member

congrats ddp :)

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

no mug yet - ban 'em all

3. rav009

rav009 Active member

~LoL~ @ Ban 'em all Creaky.. :)

............and Grat'z ddp!!

No bitch today :-D

4. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

wow, the quality of convo in here has gone t*ts-up!

5. creaky

my bitch is i didn't make 2nd interview for a job; and unfortunately that means i've not got much in the way of convo to add :p

6. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

LOL creaky, when are you going to get away from that job you hate so much? ;-)

7. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

never. he's a born moaner

8. creaky

nah, i'm working on it, i'm just not the best interviewee unfortunately. Some of us are just meant to hate the jobs we're in but hopefully the 'situation' i'm up to my neck in at work will be resolved soon, it's been 'trying' to say the the least (and i'm completely under-exaggerating)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  9. k2skatn

k2skatn Regular member

EDIT: *Pushes red button*
    SON OF A BITCH!

Well, everything seems to be going good.. Except I just got Guild Wars, and it keeps crashing.
    School, well guess what.. I'm failing English, BITCH because I'm on Academic Assist, so I can keep my spot on the Wrestling team, but damn my English teacher!! What is it, does she like my grades fall?

Todays BITCH rating..
    I give today a 6-10
    10 being really bitchy

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  10. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

That sucks, if you really need to just suck up and be a butt kisser to the teacher. Its not good to do all the time but if you need to for graduation or something then by all means, suck up!

11. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

why do my parents annoy the hell out of me? I want to move out. If only i had some cash. But i don't have time for job.

12. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@rihgt682,
    stay in school, get good education, get good job,(lots of money, do what you like doing) buy own place and live life the way you want to live it. Then, have annoying small fry who are ungrateful to you for how they are raised and don't want to listen to your accumulated wisdom in order to avoid the same mistakes that you made growing up. Become grandparent and laugh your butt off at said offspring when kid(s) finally admit that Dad was right all these years. Die happy man knowing that life has come full circle.
    The End.

13. creaky

@blivetNC - spot on!.
    that's way more accurate than the usual one which is 'the answer to life, the universe & everything = 42'

:)

14. pyffy

pyffy Regular member

@ Creaky .I thought 42 was just the answer to my waist size ;-)

@Blivet, after reading that I'm ready to give up and go back to bed and rest, thats the fastest life I've ever seen, phew after that I need to definitely get out more :)

15. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

Hehe, do what my co-worker did to his english teacher. F**k her. he got top grades afterwards and I've seen his english skills.....he can't write to save his life.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
  16. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@BlivetNC...I just got a dog instead. The first one was an English Mastiff which drooled constantly like a child ... had to carry the damn spit rag everywhere.

17. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Look at the bright side, at least the dog won't get a car, an attitude, then go out and get drunk and sire kidlets everywhere. Puppies can be given out anyhwere, give away a grandkid and you'll end up in jail..
    Yup, a drooling dog has its advantages.

18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Ah, he was such an unfriendly sweetie. Wouldn't attack unless someone made an agressive act but didn't let anyone near me ... hair would stand, he'd show his teeth with a very low pitch growl ... sent them running every time. He was huge and weighed in at 245 pounds and would have been heavier if he hadn't had his pineapples cut off a little too soon. He never lifted his leg to pee, always squatted, but the other dogs didn't make fun of him so far as I could tell LOL! I had him professionally trained because I have a couple of disabilities and I knew a dog that size could put me in the hospital with one lunge...they're like heavy great danes which are part mastiff. People would get horrified "How can you have a dog that size in an apartment" not realizing that those breeds do nothing but eat and sleep. Perfect dog for moi...he was as repulsed at the idea of exercise every bit as much as I was. I miss the ol boy!

19. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

What a great post, blivetNC! Nobody could have put it better. Gerry with the dog is an alternative. I'd have picked a different breed tho! A bib would have worked. LOL

I see things have changed since my week away. Refresh and Post!

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@garmoon....yeah, I couldn't deal with a mastiff again; that drooling problem was really serious. There was spit and slime everywhere ... and when he went to shake his head, get out of the damned way! I even trained him to add wrong...I would say "Mosie what's two and two" and he would slap the floor with his paw five or six times....not much of a mathematician was he lol?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.