1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@jorahan

You may bitch as often as you like. The 108 pages just goes to show how many UNHAPPY members we have here! LMFAO

@ireland

XP is POOP! But I will stick with it over Vista. Unfortunately 2000 is the only version I have not had the misfortune to use!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  2. antomic

antomic Regular member

@gerry1
    Different time zones*** I was up pretty late though. Glad to see you all.

3. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

[bold]Not really a bitch as much as a question[/bold]
    this is just my opinion/thinking...why hasnt ALKOHOL been named a Mod or Staff member...that is one smart cat there.i dont think there is much he dont know....IMHO.........

peace love and apple grease...

4. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I thought he was a Mod, lol. Maybe he got an invitation and declined it? I honestly have no idea as I thought he was a Mod.

5. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@Gerry1
    give me a week and let me see what I can come up with.
    =)

6. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

7. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

Only twice a year. I never tryed windows 2000 since i heard it was the same thing as windows me. Microsoft combind 2000 and me and called it Windows xp. That's what i heard. anyway I upgraded windows 98 to windows xp so i pretty much think windows xp rocks. I think i'm going to upgrade to windows vista if they allow programs like clonedvd but untill someone crack that i guess i'll stay with windows xp.

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@BlivetNC...if you come across instruction somewhere, let me know; I'd be grateful!

@everyone...Greetings from my hometown of "Woonsocket" Rhode Island. The foliage here is awesome; I don't know what makes fall in New England so colorful but it's like nature takes acid. Not to mention, they've got the best sea food in the country here. I'll pig out on sea food here until I'm back in Philly eating Mrs. Pauls and whatever the red tide washed up at the jersey shore lol!

There is some celebrating in the family; I've got a brand new great great nephew. He puked on me, peed on me and then fell asleep; aren't children adorable? This morning, my sister asked me to hold the baby only for a moment...I'm seated there half asleep trying to sip my coffee when I feel something hot and wet on my right nipple. Damned if he wasn't trying to breast feed on me! There is something seriouly wrong with this child LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2006
  9. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

The poor kid was hungry and your were teasing him with your man-boobs....LOL Maybe it's time to consider your options:

http://www.lipo.com/Health_Articles..._Gynecomastia_affects_up_to_60%_of_adult_men/

Just joking buddy.

10. antomic

antomic Regular member

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

poor kid...gerry, why didn't you tell him you stopped making milk years ago? :p

12. ireland

ireland Active member

This is the ultimate guide to good food eating for bachelors...

1. BREAD: Sesame seeds and Poppy seeds are the only officially acceptable "spots" that should be seen on the surface of any loaf of bread. Fuzzy and hairy looking white or green growth areas are good indications that your bread has turned into a pharmaceutical laboratory experiment.

2. CANNED GOODS: Any canned goods that have become the size or shape of a softball should be disposed of. Carefully.

3. CARROTS: A carrot that you can tie a clove hitch in is not fresh.

4. CEREAL: It is generally a good rule of thumb that cereal should be discarded when it is two years or longer beyond the expiration date.

5. CHIP DIP: If you can take it out of its container and bounce it on the floor, it has gone bad.

6. DAIRY PRODUCTS: Milk is spoiled when it starts to look like yogurt. Yogurt is spoiled when it starts to look like cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is spoiled when it starts to look like regular cheese. Regular cheese is nothing but spoiled milk anyway and can't get any more spoiled than it is already. Cheddar cheese is spoiled when you think it is bleu cheese but you realize you've never purchased that kind.

7. EGGS: When something starts pecking its way out of the shell, the egg is probably past its prime.

8. EMPTY CONTAINERS: Putting empty containers back into the refrigerator is an old trick, but it only works if you live with someone or have a maid.

9. EXPIRATION DATES: This is NOT a marketing ploy to encourage you to throw away perfectly good food so that you'll spend more on groceries. Perhaps you'd benefit by having a calendar in your kitchen.

10. FLOUR: Flour is spoiled when it wiggles.

11. FROZEN FOODS: Frozen foods that have become an integral part of the defrosting problem in your freezer compartment will probably be spoiled (or wrecked anyway) by the time you pry them out with a kitchen knife.

12. GAG TEST: Anything that makes you gag is spoiled (except for leftovers from what you cooked for yourself last night).

13. LETTUCE: Iceberg lettuce is spoiled when you can't get it off the bottom of the vegetable crisper without sandpaper. Romaine lettuce is spoiled when it turns liquid.

14. MAYONNAISE: If it makes you violently ill after you eat it, the mayonnaise is spoiled.

15. MEAT: If opening the refrigerator door causes all stray animals within a three-block radius to congregate outside your house, the meat is spoiled.

16. POTATOES: Fresh potatoes do not have roots, branches, or dense, leafy undergrowth.

17. RAISINS: Raisins should not be harder than your teeth.

18. SALT: It never spoils.

19. UNMARKED ITEMS: You know it is well beyond prime when you're tempted to discard the Tupperware along with the food. Generally speaking, Tupperware containers should not burp when you open them.

20. GENERAL RULE OF THUMB: Most food cannot be kept longer than the average life span of a hamster. Keep a hamster in or near your refrigerator to gauge this.

13. regor

regor Regular member

that was good!

btw Cheddar cheese with mold on it.... cut the mold off dummy, it is still good cheese under. Unless you leave it go for a long time and there is MOLD growing on it. DOH

As for salt. I don't agree. Salt does go bad.

14. antomic

antomic Regular member

just don't eat mcdonald's and you'll be fine.

15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

haven't ate at Mcdonald's in over 5 years lol

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2006
  16. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Me old granny would still disagree with us if she was still alive. She lived till a 104 yrs old with a Mcdonalds cheeseburger frie and shake staple daily the last 42 yrs of her life.I used to kid her that junk food was goin to be the death of her. Chris

17. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

i havent ate at mcdonalds in about 8 years also. since we had kids we have had to bring mcdonalds home,so we cant eat at mcdonalds....lol

18. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lol good one! I ate McDonalds a few weeks ago with some mates in town cos we were starved lol

But I die for a strawberry milkshake from MCd's! lol

19. consul

consul Regular member

A BIG BITCH
    Some a*sehole thought it would be a good idea to snap off my car ariel whilst I was working at Archway in North London on Thursday night. It takes me a good hour and a half to drive in to London every night and the one thing that keeps me sane is listening to chat and music stations on the radio. I just hope they cut thier hand in the process and that it gets infected and they die a slow and painfull death.
    BTW saw one of these on Ebay (70s car assessories) been told they are a great after market ariel replacement, any one tried it before I part with £10?
    [​IMG]

20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

of course that coat hanger will work a treat as an aerial ('twas indeed a 70's80's fashion accessory for cars) however i wouldn't pay anything for one, certainly not £10, and that's even if i was on London wages. just see if someone's got a spare one in their wardrobe

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.