1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antomic

antomic Regular member

hey guys!
    Gues who's back? If any of you guys were wondering where I've been for a few weeks, this is why. I sneaked out of my house for party at my friend's place. I got back at about 11:30 and my mom was furious. She took away all of my possessions for about 3 weeks. The good thing is, she's forgiven me and I bought Splinter Cell: Double Agent for 360!!!!
    I am a splintercell whore! I love that game!

2. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Last Post: 15. October 2006 @ 03:23

Lol you were gone for 1 week

Not as bad as I had last year no PC or TV for month because I broke a window while htting rocks with a bat :)

3. antomic

antomic Regular member

WOAW! It was only a week???? I coulda sworn it was 2 or 3...damn.
    well, it felt like forever.

4. ireland

ireland Active member

NO BITCH,TIP TO YE ALL..IF YE NEED A NEW DVD ROM DRIVE...
    tested this drive,it does a rip in 7 mim total time with rip and burn 13:07 min..
    using 8x disk as on my system...

cost $18.99 at new egg,bought two..

NOTE:NOT ALL SYSTEMS ARE THE SAME...AND YE MIGHT NOT GET THOSE RIP AND BURN SPEEDS..

SONY Black IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model DDU1615/B2s - OEM

# Cache: 512K
    CD-ROM: 48X
    CD-ROM Access Time: 165ms
    Data Transfer Rate: 1,800~3,600 kB/s (CD), 8,788~21,632 kB/s Single Layer, 5,586~13,520 kB/s Dual Layer
    DVD-ROM: 16X
    DVD-ROM Access Time: 80-220ms
    Form Factor: 5"
    Load Type: Tray
    # Model #: DDU1615/B2s
    # Item #: N82E16827101131

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...U+1615&Submit=ENE&N=0&Ntk=all&Go.x=24&Go.y=37

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Isn't that the rebagged BenQ 1655? Cool :)

6. rav009

rav009 Active member

Wow, thats a bargain.

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

8. ireland

ireland Active member

listen up.

YE WILL ALSO GET A NEW KEY WITH THIS UPDATE..

the default is set to scan all drives

spysweeper has been updated to v5.23.3.2120

if ye have sweeper installed on ye system,do not leave sweeper on...shut it down to install the update..

durning the install it will ask ye if ye want to update now..
    uncheck it.....as it will cause a problem...
    do the update later..

to select what drives to scan,as this option is hidden..

under options,select custom sweep
    then a line of text will show up
    called custon sweep setting and to Its right
    this will show up (change settings)

click on it to select the drive ye want sweeper to scan

IF YE DO NOT DO THE ABOVE IT WILL SCAN ALL THE DRIVES ON YE SYSTEM
    this is so ye can select what drives to scan..

i have 5 external and 4 internal drives hooked up,and if i let sweeper to scan all drives it would be scanning all week

cheers and a irish lollipop to ye all
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  9. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I have that drive actually. The one you pointed doesn't burn though. I have the combo drive and a separate DVD burner from ASUS. Neither have made a single drink coaster.

Very good deal IMO.

10. ireland

ireland Active member

HERES A BIG BITCH

DVDShrink.org warns about fake & scam versions illegally sold

Posted by Seán Byrne on 25 October 2006 - 01:32 - Source: DVDShrink.

As many may already realise, there are lot of rogue companies online that profit from other people's work by taking one or more freeware products and try selling them as commercial products. This is quite commonly done with file sharing software and DVD duplication products in particular. For example, we recently reported on how IfoEdit started protesting against commercial software providers by providing cracks to products the author found to have used its code without permission.

This time, the author of one of the best known freeware DVD back-up tools, DVDShrink is reporting that there are quite a lot of rogue companies out there selling DVDShrink or charging to download it, often disguised under other names such as "DVDShrink 2007" to make it stand out from the official free version. The author warns consumers to watch out for the fake versions, particularly those shown in Google ads, as one should not be charged to download or use the software. Unfortunately, anyone who has paid for DVDShrink has already been become a victim of one of these scams. Thanks to Areku for letting us know about this news:

We've been told some other sites/domains begin to sell/ask for donations for DVDShrink. They even rename the latest official version (3.2.0.15) to other names like DVDShrink 2007. DVDShrink was born as a *FREE* tool for DVD enthusiasts. To date, DVDShrink has NEVER asked for money, in any form, nor even donations of any kind!

If you have ever payed for DVDShrink, then bad news for you: you"ve been cheated! DVDShrink was, is and (for now) will be 100% FREE!

Please help us fight counterfeits and those sites that pretend to:

1. Charge for dvdshrink download
    2. Rename dvdshrink to newer versions or other product names when they just actually send the latest official dvdshrink version!

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION!!

As the author of DVDShrink cannot host or directly link to its software directly due to legal issues in the US, consumers have to search around for a website that does provide it. Unfortunately, those in a rush will often try the first results they see, such as the sponsored search results and thus may end up being cheated into purchasing freeware software, without realising this. Unlike software that is only available commercially, the author also loses out each time its software is sold, since it does not get anything out of the scammers either.

Feel free to discuss about DVDShrink and other DVD duplication software on our Copy DVD Movie Forum.
    http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/14178

11. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Bitch, I was late to woods class because I had to see my guidance counselor for making up a missed exam. I get to woods and find out somebody took the sides I had glued up for a DVD cabinet I was making. Since I had paid the fee those materials were legally mine. He had already mortise and tennoned them to his project.

He got in trouble with the cops for stealing and I got to rip his project apart. I made sure to break as much as possible :p

On a lighter note. I got some chinchillas today. Jake and Rory. I've kept them before and I love their fur. It's so soft. They're very friendly and I love them :)

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

did you make lots of toothpicks out of his woodwork?

13. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Yes! I made sure to break it thin and diagonal so he couldn't reuse any of it. Butternut is so satisfying to snap :)

14. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

not as much as a bitch but a observation...
    i take it some burners tend to read better than others but not burn as well.. example.. those who know me, know i have a HP740i burner my first. was ok untill i started getting some bad burns on verbatim media. so i went and got me a new lite-on. i have about 12 burns on it now.. i have found a old dvd of mine i tried to rip with my new liteon wasnt able to do it, so for giggles i tried it on my old HP burner and it ripped it with no problem.... is this common? im sure it is..

15. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Yes, it is CincyRob,
    SamsungDVD-ROM, sux at ripping, Sony DRU-510A, Okay at ripping, SonyDRU-800A, excellent at ripping, but the 800 sometimes fails when the 510 can read it? Why, I don't know.
    And by the way, going back to the first World Series, and counting thru 'til present,counting all teams in the city...
    (Drumroll please)
    Total Boston wins- 7
    Total Cincy wins- 5
    http://www.baseball-almanac.com/ws/wsmenu.shtml

16. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

my bitch is that gears of wars is only for 360. NOT PC!!!!! Isn't PC games more imporant? like halo 2 should be out in PC first and than xbox not the other way around! I wish someone would crack the halo 2 when it comes out so i can play it on windows xp.

17. rav009

rav009 Active member

Wouldn't that be illegal??...

18. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Oh noes! Run for cover, Rav the RIAA/MPIA/FBI man is coming for you!!!

Lol :p

19. rav009

rav009 Active member

20. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Haha,
    [​IMG]

**The reality of it!!!**

Lol

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.