1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antomic

antomic Regular member

that's just stupid, but i think this story has been manipulated a bit. Honestly, they wouldn't sue her if she didn't even use or know what file sharing was. It may have been her children or grandchildren. Who knows. she is responsible for their actions.
    Another thing you may want to know is that Hitler used propaganda to make the jews seem like the problem that must be exteminated. In this case,(in a much less terrible way) We are manipulating the truth about the RIAA and MPAA to make it seem as if they're the bad guys and they're responsible for all our problems. I am not siding with the big businesses, but i don't think stealing is good either. Don't be fooled by propaganda....I see it happen way to often. Afterdawn does, in some ways, bend the truth about some of the piracy articals on the site.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

3. antomic

antomic Regular member

it's really weird, but we're spending a month just learning about the haulocost. I just can't believe the shit that happened to those poor people in Aushwitz and the rest of Nazi germany. I hope hitler likes his firey pit of hell, because the republicans are right behind him.
    Nice pictures Auslander. I see it's hitler month for you too :)

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

yeah, but the holocaust taught the world a lot.

...wait, no it didn't. i wish more people paid attention in their history classes.

my bitch:
    [​IMG]
    emos. i hate emos.

5. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

antomic
    I am sorry but I don't think people should go to jail or pay the mafiaa "fines" because some of us refuse to pay their their bloated price on the chance a small percentage of it goes to the artist or creator ,what the MAfiaa is doing is tant amount extortion and monopolistic.

When and if they decide to slim down and lower their prices some maybe just maybe I will start givieng a damn about what they think...untill then they are just another monopoly that needs to be shut down!

6. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Auslander

Mmmmmm *looks at your pic*
    I wouldn't go on teh hate'n wagon if I were you :p

fou trend people can be annoying,some are naturally bent one way or another as long they dont fake it I can stand it.

7. antomic

antomic Regular member

(im not singling anyone out)
    so that gives people the right to steal profits and not pay the people who the licence rightfully belongs to. I'm sorry, but i just don't think it's right. I hate the Mafiaa, but i don't like thieves who cower behind innocent people, booing the company that is trying to get the money they rightfully deserve for their creation. RIAA may suck, but it is their music! The artists chose to have them record and pay for their song, so they weren't forced to use the company. they could have become independant bands, but they didn't because they want money for their things. Who doesn't?
    Alot of things that the MAFIAA do is radical in my opinion(huge fines, prison), but i agree with them on one thing. Thieves deserve to be punished, just like they would in any society.

8. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

LMAF funny picture aus. Emo's is so werid.

9. antomic

antomic Regular member

i have to agree. I think emos are so repulsive. It's just a desperate cry for attention.

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

zippy: the wonderful thing about freedom of speech is that, no matter how weird i am, i can proclaim my hate for anything. ^.^ besides, sasha's hot...emos aren't. :p

antomic: my system is this--i download music to try it out. if i like it, i do research into the band/group, and find out what they're really all about. if i find myself respecting them, i buy their music; if i don't respect them, then i find i don't give a damn about stealing from them. but typically, those i don't respect make sub-par music, anyway. for the most part, i lack a conscience and common morals, anyway, so i like seeing the bad guy go free often. XD

and you're right about emos.

rihgt682: thankies.

11. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

antomic
    when dose profit end?
    they have made their profit ten times over in most cases,shearing will only cost them if they ONLY use their own severs for updates for programs....

For music it will only hurt when the industry can't back creative and good artists ,looky what we have a market full of half arsed un arsitic emos! my point is free shareing and free use will help the industry its called free advertising to lock it down for corporate use only is to cut your nose off because you cant see it!...

its the RIAA's music? only when the creator of the music signs its rights away for the rest of them they do have a say in it.

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

the wonderful thing about profit is that no company ever feels they're making enough of it.

every once and a while, you'll find a comic book shop or surf store where the owners cut you deals simply because they're only interested in enough money to keep them where they're at not get rich; or you'll see a company go on a charity crusade, though it's quite rare. but for the most part, everyone just wants to get richer--> and if you study sociology, you'll see that's a prime factor in the incredibly unequal distribution of wealth in the US, leaving many below the already low poverty line.

13. antomic

antomic Regular member

I agree with you all, but its also happening because less people want to make good music because they'll lose money. I know that RIAA are really rich, but they really are losing alot of money because of thieves. It's been argued and fought over thousands of times. I'm neutral in this copyright war. let them fight it.

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

personally, i'm just praying for WWIII. when 2 out of 3 people die, think of the inspiration artists will have.

15. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

antomic
    when they stop saying that every download = a purchases
    then mabye I start listening to them but gaaaaa they play with the numbers more than the goverment dose ><

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

WWIII! chaos! anarchy! i will rise to the top, eating the hearts of my enemies. join me now, or i'll raise a leg and let loose on you like a dog with a huge, full bladder.

17. antomic

antomic Regular member

I can help! Maybe i should become a dictator and rule the world. If i ruled, i would make all copyright laws fair to both consumers and artists. I would get rid of the MPAA and RIAA and created the SOMME (pronounced some) which stands for Society of Movie and Music Equality.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2006
  18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

how about i make you the king of canada? it's a cush job that will give you lots of free time. all you have to do in return is provide me with all the classic cars hidden away in those canadian garages....and people to run over. you know, eldery, children, handicapped...easy targets at first, til i get better.

19. antomic

antomic Regular member

ok! then, I'll get ol' Kim to let me borrow some nukes and blow the sh*& out of everything we see, thus ending mankind as we know it.

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

works for me. the internet will never die; all i need is some solar panels. i've got everything i need to survive out in the trunk of my car, anyway--just check my CB Radio and Emergency Preparedness thread ^.^

i will use the change in my desk to buy Ethiopia, conquer Africa from there, and then start WWIII. oh yes, the plan is coming together.

my new bitch: look at me! i'm fsckin' crazy! XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.