1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

there's got to be something better than vista, drm and all the other mafia associations crap.

wrong planet, wrong solar system, wrong galaxy, wrong corner of the universe, and yet, very happy to be alive and posting at AD.

2. ireland

ireland Active member

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2006
  3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Auslander

It's your disaster preparations you got right.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Wolfboy and Garmoon....I would have to say that mine is an indeterminist position; I neither believe nor disbelieve in critters from the stars. It really changes your perspective though when someone you know and think highly of comes out and claims having seen a UFO up close and for a full 30-40 seconds as my cousin Emile did back in the early 1970s....Emile was hardly some sort of space cadet proned to wierdness.

What do you guys think of "near death experiences" LOL??? I'm sure you'll send me script of Thorazine in the mail when I tell you that I've had such an experience LOL! Yes Indeed...'tis true. Oh, no choirs of angelic voices, no tunnels of light and so on but I did experience the ol' "out of body experience" thing so many have spoken of. No, I don't see it as some sort of religious or spiritual experience but rather the consequence of oxygen deprivation or something ... but thousands have had exactly the same experience of "hovering" outside yourself and just seeing everything going on in every direction until you're completely out.

When I was in the marine corps, I underwent a cholecystectomy (gall bladder removal). I'd been sick for about a year and it was getting much worse very quickly. Because of my age, they never considered gall bladder disease (common in us french boys even at the age of 20). I found out the hard way that I'm allergic to iodine dye and went into anaphalactic shock, and woke up two weeks later in intensive care. It damned near killed me. Seconds after the IV started running, I must have sneezed like 30 times in some 15 seconds...it was like i hadn't finished one sneeze when another started then after exhaling, I simply stopped breathing. I wasn't gasping like asthma or drowning or something but rather, it was like my diaphram and lungs stopped...not gasping of struggle but they just didn't work. I remember people running around like crazy, injecting me with all sorts of things, I remember panic...in myself but also the staff but it wierd, the panic and fear went away like you'd done some huge dose of tranquilizer without it making you sleepy ... totally objective and fearless observation as though you're watching from the ceiling....I saw people running around, I saw myself intubated and breathed with an ambu bag, I remeber someone running with the crash cart but that's where it ended. Strange eh?? Again, I see nothing spiritual or paranormal about it but rather just lack of oxygen, toxins from an allergy etc but the weird thing is that so many who went through it decribed it in exactly the same way. Now you think I'm nuts ... I'll await the antipsychotic drugs patiently LOL!

5. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

i fell down the stairs today while i was having a bad day. so i got hella pissed and people though i was crazy. I ended up with fat lip. left ear cut,leg cut, elbow cut and bone pain. Gee it hurted. I almost broke my foot. I am also sick of immature kids. I am pissed that i am addicted to halo and myspace. gee microsoft way to ruin my life. apple is also taking huge part of my life with there IPOD. I listen to that thing like 3hours a day!!!! I mean i have ALL the music in my hand and being stupid music lover i am. I listen to that than do my homework. Gee apple i dance away my whole life thanks to your little device. Why is all the company trying to ruin our lives? not help them. Seriouly the internet made me so LAZY. Never have to go to post office, never go to mall, never even go to super market(safeway online). There is no point of going OUT to get something or learn or whatever because of that stupid internet. I'm just hella tired right now so excusse my bitchness. Oh i forgot my cell phone got jacked. yeah. TO tell my provider it took me about 2hours of my life and ne phone is $150. at least thanksgiving is coming to cheer me up. how's you guys life?

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@rihgt682

Ever heard of doing homework AND listening to music? I did it many years ago. It will work! LMAO

7. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

outer space aliens want to take control of the planet, but want the humans to leave first... we're doomed, no place to go...

their revenge??? vista, nothing less.

Good morning all!!! Sorry about your fall right682

8. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

I just can't do that. I gotta do one thing at a time. It's like your saying playing xbox and watching movie at the same time. o_O

9. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

If I rule the world one day... Everything will be different... my rant is that I actually don't own the world.

Auslander probably does...

10. ireland

ireland Active member

good morning all...........

NicHt
    ye can not own the world,and the reason why is i bought the world from a guy in pittsburgh for $10.00 and a $5000 diamond ring for $5.00..

11. hawthorne

hawthorne Member

I think big Billy Gates owns the world. Who else could give away a majority of their fourtune and still be one of the richest dudes in the world.

12. hawthorne

hawthorne Member

My bad, Ireland now owns the world. Which is good cause then we won't have to validate ourselves. But you can only do it a few times before you won't work, then you will have to buy a new one of yourself, it's all very confusing.

13. rav009

rav009 Active member

I now own the world because I beat Ireland in an arm wrestle :p

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

NicHt: i don't own the world, but if it was smart, it would surrender itself unto me. otherwise, i might just blow it up.

15. hawthorne

hawthorne Member

Sounds like my kind of burger.

ALBUQUERQUE — Two police officers have sued Burger King Corp., claiming they were served hamburgers that had been sprinkled with marijuana.

The lawsuit says Mark Landavazo and Henry Gabaldon, officers for the Isleta Pueblo tribal police, were in uniform and riding in a marked patrol car when they bought meals at the drive-through lane Oct. 8 of a Burger King restaurant in Los Lunas, N.M.

The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical evaluations.

"It gives a whole new meaning to the word 'Whopper,"' the officers' attorney, Sam Bregman, said Monday. "The idea that these hoodlums would put marijuana into a hamburger and therefore attempt to impair law enforcement officers trying to do their jobs is outrageous."

Three Burger King employees were arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and aggravated battery on an officer, a felony. They later were indicted.

16. ireland

ireland Active member

do ye not like to get ye hands on my fish?
    and there almost ready for the frying pan..
    my thanks to the gal for holding them up so i can take the pix...

[​IMG]

17. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

ireland,

where did you get pictures of such beautiful pair of fishes??

i wonder??? such tenderness...

better stop now (not you ireland).

18. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

GOt a unedited version of that? 0_o

19. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

yeah, got unedited one? PM me.

20. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

lol you crazy goons I am sure Ireland put those on their himself so he's probably got the unedited one. ;)
    If not I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to find. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.