Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

you will have to start behaving yourself so as to not get grounded in future.

i usually blame the parents for today's kids' behaviour, the world is going to the dogs. Bring back proper punishment in schools i say, and corporal punishment everywhere else

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@right682 ... my parents never grounded me because, when all was said and done, it meant having my annoying little self hanging around. That was the advantage of not only being the last kid, but being an "accident" ...my parents were nearly fifty when I was born; a frisky night with too much to drink methinks LOL!

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@gerry

Reminds me of my birthday. My Dad's birthday is on April 9th and exactly 9 months to the day Jan 9th I was born. So I know when I happened. LOL I still kid my Mom. My wife shares his birthday also.

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

LOL must have been a busy day! Like the NY City blackout in the 60s. Hmmm...nah, can't think of any big occasion nine months prior. My brother and sister were in their teens when I was born though ... I'm guessing they just grabbed a moment when the kids and their friends weren't around. In fact, I'll bet that's why they use to send me to the sat afternoon double features LOL! Yiiiks ... my parents had sex! Oh Yuk!

5. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

man, the thanksgiving break is going to be sooo soo boring without wii. How is everyone doing? My pc pretty much still kick ass.

6. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

My idiot box(compy) will still hold me for the break. I got Battlefield 2142 and it plays great on my Sempron system. I'm having so much fun in single-player I think I'll leave multi till Christmas break :)

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

boring for you, maybe; i'll be with my lady friend :p

8. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

good for you Auslander! i pretty much got over my ex gf. But there isn't any good fish out there right now. so that means more video game time. =) except i can't afford wii and i'm grounded. you know this is exactully what happened when the 5th gen ipod came out. I wanted to get it the first day it launched. TO keep the story short, Got it 8 months later. I have feeling it's going to be longer for the wii. =(

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'm making a 1300 mile round trip. ~24 hours on the road. wish me luck!

10. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I haven't been grounded once, and I'm 15. I'm too smart to get caught, see. And my mate has preordered one, with guarentee that he'll get it on UK release day.

Not rubbing it in or anything :p

11. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

It's funny though. A Wii costs about as much as an iPod video :)

12. ireland

ireland Active member

some one is going to bitch

Wii claims first victim - a 60-inch TV

Wrist-strapping mismap

By INQUIRER newsdesk: Monday 20 November 2006, 14:49
    EXCITED WII USERS should learn to take it easy on their Wiimote, if one gamer's experience is anything to go by.

Something Awful forum user 'Tuxedo Jack' tells his tragic tale, and of how a friend enthusiastically playing Wii sports managed to impale a 60-inch rear-projection TV.

So, why weren't the gamers wearing Ninty's trusty wrist strap, designed to prevent such incidents from happening in the first place? Well, it turns out they were wearing the wrist strap, until it decided to snap mid-bowling and send the Wiimote hurtling towards the pricey kit.

Over enthusiastic gamers be warned. Pictures can be found in this thread - if you're not a member, just scroll down past the registration prompt. ยต

pictures here
    link
    http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2183346

13. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

ireland
    thats almost as bad as the arse whole that bought a PS3 just to bash it up 0-o

14. ireland

ireland Active member

WHOS GOING TO CRY AND BITCH OVER THIS

O.J. Simpson Book, TV Special Canceled

By DAVID BAUDER
    AP Television Writer

NEW YORK

After a firestorm of criticism, News. Corp. said Monday that it has canceled the O.J. Simpson book and TV special "If I Did It."

"I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project," said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. "We are sorry for any pain that this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."

A dozen Fox affiliates had already said they would not air the two- part sweeps month special, planned for next week before the Nov. 30 publication of the book by ReganBooks. The publishing house is a HarperCollins imprint owned _ like the Fox network _ by News Corp.

story and link here
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/20/D8LH1KAG0.html

15. ireland

ireland Active member

NOTE I DID NOT TRY THIS.....

REMOVE WINDOWS MESSENGER
    ..........Windows Messenger is installed by default, in a Windows XP installation, whether it is Windows XP Professional or Windows XP Home Edition installation. The Remove Windows Messenger Tool will let you remove or uninstall Windows Messenger permanently .....(free).....GO THERE!
    http://www.diskdatarecovery.net/remove-windows-messenger

16. ireland

ireland Active member

FREE,PODMAILER..........Need to exchange large files by e-mail? Use Podmailer to send and receive without limits! Podmailer is a tiny software that empowers you to share files by e-mail - regardless of their size - without clogging your inbox.....(free).....GO THERE!

http://www.podmailing.com/

17. Ripper

Ripper Active member

WTF?!?!?! Why would you do that? Lol

18. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

19. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lmao, thanks for the link tocool. I recon the guy in the purple hat was you ;-)

Meh, whatever floats your boat; I spose... Lol

20. rav009

rav009 Active member

All I can say is, WHY??

That's an expensive piece of kit... :-/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.