1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

If you are in the US,Medical bills cant force you into anything it cant even effect your credit rateing at least tis not saposed to ,basically ignore the bills for now focus n what you can do.

Been there enough to know *hugy* good luck ^^

2. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I think my bitch just got topped... :( wow... that sucks!

EDIT: Also, I get there and they say the urine tests point at a possible kidney stone... what happened to me? It's like I had sex with the grim reaper and got an STD :(

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006
  3. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Estuansis
    *dies laughing*
    that so not right ...altho over the years poverty and fammine hit us then mom and dad died in 05 its like...WTF 0-o

its like what vash said on Trigun 0-o

I am getting better but shit....

4. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Okay Ireland, If I'm not too late I'll give the program a try, (That is if you have any keys left)

5. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Welcome Back Fiend,
    F.Y.I,
    the KGB (Committe for State Security) is no more, like its predecessors has been replaced by a newer, more modern service, now called the F.S.B. (Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation)

6. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

And more public abotu assassination's than ever before..maybe they should quite outsourcing them to cheaper assassins...

7. ireland

ireland Active member

MY BITCH I DID NOT SEE THE PIXS

THIS WAS E-MAILED TO ME,

'I shouldn't have left it to beaver' - Britney
    Feels so magnified
    By Ashlee Vance in Mountain View → More by this author
    Published Thursday 7th December 2006 23:18 GMT

Britney Spears today issued an apology of sorts for plastering her panty-less crotch across the internet.

"It's been so long since I've been out on the town with the friends," said the mother of two on her web site. "Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a little too far.

"Anyway, thank God for Victoria's Secrets' new underwear line!"

Judging by Spears' flesh parade, she knew just how much her partying would be magnified. Close up shots of Brit's fully-shaved she-taco have become commonplace on the internet.

Luckily, Spears managed to plug Victoria's Secret and get some free undies out of her brush with the wax.

Where or where has the virginal, innocent girl in the Catholic school girl's outfit gone?

8. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Shaved beavers are ugly anyway trimmed one are so cute,you just want to pet them 0-o

Altho what do I know I have still see either in person <<
    >>
    <<
    I suck....LOL

9. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Blivet, the KGB does still exist. they just deny it. :)

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

not only do they exist, they provide me with my half my munitions and my entire supply of sodium pentothal.

11. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Da, esche zivet tam v Russiyu, cejchas nazhivaettsya "FSB"
    sorry my transliteration skills suck, need cyrillic alphabet to properly express thoughts in native tongue of former evil empire.
    That entity, formerly known as the KGB started out as the Cheka, and has mutated thru various names to arrive at the current point of being the FSB.
    One Ironic fact, there is no word in russian for "Safety", they express it as lack of dander. Bezopasnost". Takova Zhizen'.

12. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Then hey cant be worried about the safeness of the people since the people lack...dander....
    no matter what you call it tis still the same old organization doing the same old shit...

its like the US depo of homeland safety it in itself has little power since the parts of it have more power than it as a "whole".....
    talk abotu a half arsed upgrade ><

13. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@gerry1:

Thanks buddy! :) I didn't pass it again but I will still try a few more times before actually retaking classes. I actually did worse this time despite studying, I even did worse then the first time I took it (???) but oh well.

My bitches of the night:

First bitch, not as bad as my next one but it still sucks:

I was supposed to go on a blind date tonight but my date got stuck with homework and had to cancel. Well, I thought I could call and do something with my friend who I have taken on a couple of dates, turns out her sister had a concert that my friend had to go to (family support so its cool, no prob with that). So I was left dateless and starting building my friend's mom's PC as the parts came from Newegg today.

Bitch number deuce, and its a BIG one:

Well, the da** motherboard was dead on arrival it was a cheap one (PC Chips, 754 Socket) but it screwed me over as I have to ship EVERYTHING back to Newegg in order to do an RMA. If they charge me a restock fee I probably won't buy from them for quite a while, and use my next favorite place to buy stuff, ZipZoomFly.

Part of the reason I am so pissed about it is that the I am under budget by a good amount ($100) but I almost spent a bit more to were I would have been like $50-60 under on a better branded board and a bit better processor but I thought the board would work as I have built several computers for friends for about the same price and I have NEVER had a board be DOA on me.

Good night all! :)

Peace,

A very grouchy Pop Smith

EDITED by Pop_Smith for grammar and to add another complaint

14. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Pop_Smith
    I hate newegg because they don't do returns well,with their prucheseing power they should be able to pass discounted shiping on to the consumers that need to RMA shit hell I'd be happy to join some club and pay a yearly fee I tend to keep them at arms length unless the deal or item is highly needed....

15. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Actually I found out a good fact about their return policy. I am going to get the fee waved, and according to the newegg RMA FAQ it says:
    Also it mentions that
    So they won't pay to ship it back to them but they won't charge me to get a replacement sent out.

I will talk to my friend and see what him and his mom think about the ordeal. It will be a pain to pay for the shipment to Newegg but I guess its better then to have a piece of junk lying around the house.

16. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I know USPS is the only thing not to charge extra to get out here,I don't mind repacking it all and such but to spend 25 on a item thats worth 25 to have it sent back so I can get 25 in credit is a pointless endeavor....

17. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Neweggs RMA policy is actually pretty good where they split the shipping on a defective product, the other thing to look at is how long of a warranty they have on items.I had 2 drives go west at about 6 months and RMA them and sent back 2 new upgraded models.I think if there exchange policy were more lax there would be a lot of buyer remorse and the prices would go up.There customer service imho is one of the best . Chris

18. janrocks

janrocks Guest

heres another example of my favourite bugbear.. Pointless posting by a n00b on an already answered thread for the sake of post padding. I was tempted to rip him a new hole, but then thought I'd just put it here and let a mod deal with it!

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/427495

19. rav009

rav009 Active member

Saw it, your not missing anything...

20. janrocks

janrocks Guest

lol... A comment off our local radio this morning.. "you seen one ****..you seen 'em all!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.