1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

It was an ugly rash-ridden thing anyway - not worth the fraction of a second it took to pull up the picture.

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Yuck, Britney Spears...
    It looked like she had some kind of infection... Not to mention the scar from her c-section was horrible.

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Why do I get the feeling they wern't talking about the contents of her skirt???

4. rav009

rav009 Active member

Agreed^....

5. ireland

ireland Active member

THINK ABOUT THIS AS THIS IS WHERE SLYSOFT (ANYDVD)IS LOCATED...

Antigua files injunction against American overkill

While Patriots beg for their billions

Page: 1 2 Next >
    By Burke Hansen in San Francisco → More by this author
    Published Friday 8th December 2006 20:22 GMT

While the jurisdiction of the United States government over BETonSPORTS is questionable, by virtue of being the holder of an Interactive Gaming and Interactive Wagering license issued by the Antiguan and Barbudan authorities, BETonSPORTS has acquiesced to our International jurisdiction over the company and its assets. It is important for the protection of consumers that whatever assets BETonSPORTS has remaining be properly available to depositors and other creditors and not be dissipated on fines or penalties or otherwise improperly disposed - Kaye McDonald, the Director of Gaming for the Financial Services Regulatory Commission of Antigua - Caribbean360.com

The fallout from the US's online gambling crackdown continues to harm those the country holds most dear - its citizens. Most recently, a legal war that stems from the collapse of Betonsports.com has broken out, stretching from New York to Missouri and then right down to Costa Rica and Antigua. The only victors in this mess will be press-hungry lawyers - not the Americans who've possibly seen billions of their dollars vanish.

In an attempt reassert sovereignty against the United States, the government of Antigua filed an injunction last week against the remains of BetonSports.com, the company that collapsed this summer after an indictment by American authorities. Betonsports.com reached an agreement with the American Department of Justice recently to try to repatriate money owed to American customers. Much of the money in question, however, allegedly resides in Antiguan accounts.

Most of BetonSports’ American-facing operations operated out of an Antiguan affiliate, and in an attempt to stop the financial hemorrhaging associated with the Betonsports fiasco, Antigua took swift legal action to prevent any more money from being moved out of BOS’s Antiguan accounts. Antigua’s trade disputes with the United States have been documented here already, and now the prospect of the DOJ reaching a legal settlement covering assets under Antiguan jurisdiction, without any input whatsoever from the Antiguan authorities, has proved to be a bit much for little Antigua to swallow.

After all, Antigua has bent over backwards in the past to please American authorities, only to see its share of the online gaming market whither.
    Cry for me Antigua

TOTAL ARTICLE
    LINK

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/08/betonsports_antigua/

6. ireland

ireland Active member

my bitch tonight,the wheel broke on my chair..and i could not get to my computer..and my bride was sleepiong..

all ok now..got the spair..

7. Starrift

Starrift Regular member

my comlaint for today is, my friggin 512mb data stick has the slowest fecking write time ever. it took me 1+ hours t write 100mb to it !!!!!! >_<

8. Nephilim

Holy crap that'd drive me insane. You might want to pick up an OCZ flash drive. I just picked up a 1GB OCZ Rally 2 a couple weeks ago and it absolutely screams. I just ran a test with a 225MB folder and it it took 22 seconds to write to the drive and 9 seconds to read back to the PC.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820227111

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  9. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Nephilim
    OCZ 1GB for under 30 off directron.com
    http://www.directron.com/oczusbm1gb.html

I want to get one to use to put files on my PS2 but the PS2 is evil when it comes to flash drives and the slim lines might have USB ports but they are just for show...0-o

sigh and my moms printer she got in 97/98 finally died a HP Office jet G85....

wait ooo cheap printer....
    http://www.directron.com/z611.html

10. Nephilim

Damn $25 for a printer is cheap! They always get you with the ink though :(

That OCZ Mini Kart is cool. Matter of fact I almost got that over the Rally 2 but I'm exceptionally good at losing small things so I went for the one that was a bit bigger :p

11. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

bah you should be me i lose my brain all the time >>

I dunno I might jump on it while I hut for a CD/dvd labeling duplexing mega printer under 200 >>

I at least want duplexing on board...ggaaa HP is evil charging 50-100 for duplexing units.....

12. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

My bitch is that its about 20 degrees outside and we have about 12 ins of snow!! SUCKS!!!

13. Ripper

Ripper Active member

How does 20 degree heat go with 12inches of snow?

Lol :p

14. janrocks

janrocks Guest

what's wrong with a snow day?...oh wait.. It's the weekend. That sucks..

15. ireland

ireland Active member

Samsung debuts 1st 18x SATA DVD writer to the market
    Samsung has launched the world's first 18x Serial ATA DVD writer to the market, the WriteMaster(TM) SH-S183L. Unlike most IDE based DVD writers that have a maximum bus transfer rate of 33MB/s to 66MB/s, the Samsung drive features.............?
    link
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/48/295688#2616123

16. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2006
  17. ireland

ireland Active member

Make Windows Messenger Go Away (without having to uninstall anything) -

One of the most powerful areas of any Windows OS, well... I should say from Windows 2000 and forward is the use of gpedit.msc.

A lot of the more advanced users live in here probably more than they do in the Windows Registry.

So how do you turn off Windows Messenger without actually having to uninstall it?

Simple:

link
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/48/295688#2616447

18. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I got a bitch gamestop and EB no longer sale used computer games I was hoping to pick up a legit copy of Quake 4 for 10$ it seems the anti consumerism is slowly killing more reasons to even bother going to a store.
    god they removed 100% of used computer games for the 25% that use online keys...because they don't want to warn people about keys not working...

I see this as pading new game sales pading game sales of games they cant get rid of more of having a sliver to do with care for the consumer...

19. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

That's where piracy comes in! *looks around* I don't condone it but it can be a viable option.

But as long as they keep legit used console games I don't care :)

20. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

bah my annoyance with not stop burning..I need tinactin or soemthign to put out the flame >>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.