1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

good info Ireland as always

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2006
  2. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

My bitch,

My ISP stopped accepting my email password and I couldn't receive incoming messages. It was like this for two days and I sent them an email with my complaint. They said to check my password again in four hours after they made their scheduled server update. I did so and it didn't work. I sent them another email and they said they would fix it. After three days it still didn't work.

Only after calling them this morning and waiting on the line did somebody actually do anything productive to solve my problem. When I want service I want it NOW, not in three days.

3. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

My Anit-Bitch, I went to see one of the BEST shows/concert ever created.

Today the "Trans-Siberian Orchestra" came to Philladelphia. Before you guys say anything It isn't an orchestra like you think, it is Classical Xmas music played in Metal with guitar and everything. Laser Light show fire and alot odf special effects IT is fun for everybody. The show is definitley worth the money($50) also $1 dollar of every ticket goes to the salvation army. Today the stadium was sold out with just under 13,000 people. The show is about 3 hours long( And really worth the stay)

I've been to their show 2 years ago and that was great. But let me tell you this is 10 times better than 2 years ago. Also we(Philly) had a special guest on the show at the end because the band's first show started in Philladelphia. It is Great, really recommended.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php

Are the the tour dates..... you can also check the site for alot of info,bio and everthing.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2006
  4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

tocool4u , check out the band Savatage which Jon Oliva and Cris Oliva started in the early 80s

TSO is a side project that Jon started years ago that evolved into something great

5. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I respect the TSO and what they do. They have revived many Beethoven classics and Wizards in Winter is spectacular. I had a chance to go with a friend and his dad back in 2004 when they were playing in Chicago.

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

7. rav009

rav009 Active member

8. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I dunno what it is to be honest. Seems like a youth talent show thing.

Lmao @ the video Rav.

/me has just found Bianca's CD on the net! LOL :p

9. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Its America's got talent...Basically a big talent show across the US.

She won the contest along with 1 million dollars. She is also from my home city Philladelphia :)

10. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

That girl was unbeleivable.The other guy i gotta wipe the tears from my eyes , best LMAO all week Chris

11. ireland

ireland Active member

THERES HOPE FOR SOME OF THE MEMBERS HERE,......

Brain can repair alcohol's damage

December 17, 2006 05:29:50 PM PST

Excessive drinking can damage brain cells but the brain can repair some of the harm, a team of international researchers said on Monday.

But they warned alcoholics should get sober as quickly as possible because the longer they continue to drink heavily, the less likely their brains will be able to regenerate.

"The core message from this study is that, for alcoholics, abstinence pays off and enables the brain to regain some substance and to perform better," said Dr Andreas Bartsch, of the University of Wuerzburg, in Germany.

Slurred speech, blurred vision and an inability to walk without swaying can occur after a few drinks but chronic alcohol abuse can cause more lasting damage and poor general health.

Research in animals has shown that alcohol can disrupt the development of new brain cells in adults. Heavy drinking during pregnancy can also affect the development of the baby's brain.

Bartsch and scientists from Germany, Britain, Switzerland and Italy uncovered the brain's regenerative ability by measuring the volume, form and function of the brains of 15 alcoholic men and women before and after they stopped drinking to see how much they changed over seven weeks.

Using sophisticated scanning techniques they showed that after 38 days without a drink the brain volume of the patients increased by an average of nearly 2 percent.

"Only the one patient with the longest history of alcohol dependence had a slightly reduced brain volume," said Bartsch, whose findings are reported online by the journal Brain.

The volunteers also performed better in concentration and attention test and had higher levels of chemicals linked to brain cell function.

All of the patients had stopped drinking without medication.

"The human brain, and particularly its white matter, seems to possess genuine capabilities for re-growth," Bartsch said.

12. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

ireland, somehow i feel that most of the idiots here are beyond saviour.
    A quick, painless execution would be a far better solution in most cases...

13. ireland

ireland Active member

Good afternoon all

my bitch for today

Seen the doc..today his advice was to have a relations with 400 women
    And ye will live to 150 years old..

I told me bride about the docs..advice..

She said no problem with her..but when ye come home ye will have 15 min to get ye things in order
    I said why?
    She said ye will meet ye maker..

just think i had them all set up to start on my road to live to 150
    Us guys can not win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

click here
    http://www.aoqz76.dsl.pipex.com/Web Page Components/Wallpaper/Women/Beautiful Women.jpg

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  14. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

ireland
    no wodner I only have 10 years left I hide from women 0-o

15. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

all i can say is, i love purple!!!

16. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

tranquash
    well man love is manly in a non manly sort of way 0-o

LOL

17. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

18. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

19. ireland

ireland Active member

How to add spice to your Pentium 4

Fill it full of heroin

By Paul Hales: Monday 18 December 2006, 10:27
    COPPERS at the El Dorado Airport in Bogotá were intriged by the batch of eight "commercially packaged, advanced computer processors" they discovered on their way from Colombia to Miami.

What was of special interest was the compressed brown stuff wodged into the heatsink.

According to the US Drug Enforcement Administration Office of Forensic Sciences, "the processors were fully operational and the packaging appeared to be completely legitimate."

The brown stuff, however, turned out to be 70 per cent heroin.

In its November Microgram bulletin, the DEA says it's the first time it has come across this smuggling method.

We're not sure this is what Intel meant when it announced its move to multi-core processors. Gives you something to do when the blue screen of death descends, though, huh? µ

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36425

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I feel a need to complain. After two weeks of neck and back pain, I finally had to do my laundry or go about nekkid (a frightening sight indeed). I washed a very expensive memory card for my new campera. I wonder if it still has pics on it? Then I decided to vacuum my living room and got the shoe strings from my sneakers caught up in it and snapped the belt. I can hear my mom nagging from the grave "You should put your sneakers away and not vacuum around them, idiot!" Woe is me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.