Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I buy games but I cheat for SP.I rent or download to preview a game most of the time there not worth the blank or rent fee.

cheating online is pointless anyone.

2. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

True, true. Online cheating is for players who feel the need for attention. It ruins the fun for everyone else and makes you look like a loser.

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Ha! I reported the posts to M$ and quoted the posts which had email and account details just to be sure incase creaky or ddp get heavy with the delete button. I may dislike M$, but I HATE cheaters worse. They spoiled online gaming for me, so why should I let them ruin it for the kids who have just been given an old xbox and live account for christmas.( I gave a skint neighbours kid an old stealth softmodded 1.6 that was a bit too scuffed to sell and a 3 month gold membership because his dad can't afford anything that big for him..plus he's a good kid, helps me with my garden and stuff.. unlike so many of the others round here)
    It's my new policy, if they are stupid enough to post account usernames in the forums while gloating about cheating, I'm bad ass enough to get straight on to M$ and Bungie and grass them up.
    Lets see if brain size matches mouth size...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2007
  4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Godd**mit..lag, that's the first time in ages..

5. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

6. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I can not get use to halos aim system its just ineffective to me,the fine/quick aim ratio is all off I also have issues with its southpaw mode that makes it nearly impossible to do rolls on a banshee as smoothly as it dose for normal aim players.

the lack of button mapping makes the game weak but its not fully bungies fault button mapping has been on the decline for 4 or so years nothing I hate more than static cookie cutter controls for a FPS,since I am disabled it makes it ever so much harder to "learn" a game,without game control that levels the playing field for all gamers you are going to see alot of more odd adapters for consoles like the mouse and keyboard stuff I would rather have a button maping device where I can gain full control over a game pad but a KB&M with basic button mapping will do.

Xfps has 4 cookie cutter settings blah,Joyfrag is lagy and choppy Max shooter is the one to watch tho button mapping and other options to gives you better game control.

ack! sorry for ranting and going off T *L*
    anyway my "point" is (besides me being an hot air bag) that pad devices/adapters are not cheating god mode and hacks are.

7. antomic

antomic Regular member

...keeping quite in respect for estuansis.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  8. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I can totally see where you're coming from >.>

I can pretty easily adapt to most console shooters but if they have wonky controls*points at Conflict series* I would like the option of some basic button-mapping.

*EDIT* Antomic, you just went on my crap list :mad:

9. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

and if MP had 60% cheaters why would th game be fun?
    I can see the need for private severs so people can "tweak" to thier hearts content but normally cheating and over strict game rules kil a games fun factor.

10. antomic

antomic Regular member

.....you da man

11. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

aint it tho? look at the N64 pad and the Xbox pad both are odd pads the N64 even more so but most of its games (fps and such) had full button mapping or at least thought put into controls. the Xbox is like slaped together.

12. antomic

antomic Regular member

really? I think the controls for the xbox 360 are ok. The normal xbox controller was quite annoyting, but i like the 360 one, especially since they moved the black and white buttons to the sides of the controller.
    Eddit: Oh ya, i went skateboarding, but it was too cold to go surfing, so I just went to the pier and got an icecream :p

13. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I say someone should ban this prat on general principle.
    Or feed him to the wolves, even better.

14. antomic

antomic Regular member

I'm just wondering, do any of you guys have live? I'd love to play gears of war or call of duty with you.

15. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

The old Xbox pad dose sux,the "s type" is not better with the BL and WH buttons move really they finally got it right with the 360 but I feel the trigger style is pointless.however the main thing abotu the Xbox is alot of the games have static cookie cutter layouts like Halo and Sudeki this hurts the Xbox even more its short on games and the better ones are "limited" I don't see the 360 improving on it... but Xpfs has made the frist KB&M adapter,when max shooter dose I'll get a 360 :p

I don't have a 360 yet so meh.

16. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Antomic, why would anyone in their right mind want to play with a cheating sh*theel like you?

17. antomic

antomic Regular member

because i play fair most of the time....

...nice to see ya to, The__fiend :)

18. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Riiiiiiiight.
    Do you use this nick on XBL as well ?
    I hope so, cause i'd love to report this to microsoft and bungie, and see them ban your account.

19. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

360 is harder to cheat on so meh.
    besides if he cheats you can bitch to MS,somehow I doubt they will turn down a a new account,thus making it pointless to whine about cheaters half the time.

20. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Yes, Goldeneye had some very nice button mapping. Solitare usually worked out the best for me.

Antomic, crap list means I have little to no respect for you as a gamer. If you wanna cheat on a private server that's fine and dandy. But when you take unfair gameplay into the public you are degrading the community.

People use online as a way of meeting and socializing with people. Like a crowded room, when one lone crapsucker comes into the fray everyone suffers whether they interact with them or not. I do my fair share of chewing out on all sorts of cheaters and whiny little 10 year-olds who don't know how to turn their mics off when they piss off their parents.

You ever see that Rainbow Six 3 video with the kid who totally disrespected his mother and mouthed off for absolutely no reason? I was in that match and heard it all first-hand. I wanted to slap that little motherf***er up so badly and make him apologize for ruining my match and showing absolute disregard for authority to his mother!

I feel the same way about cheaters. I want to make them suffer for ruining the online environment for everyone else who uses it as a stress reliever and a way of entertainment!

I've even scared myself with how bad I've chewed out offending players. I've made quite a few log immediately and I've scared countless others to the point where they cut the s**t and play the rest of the match fairly and silently.

That kind of attitude pisses me off. I'd like not to be an enemy, so if you're gonna cheat keep it absolutely silent. You don't want to be on the receiving end of one of my outbursts. Even in typing I'm damn scary and could give The_Fiend a decent run for his money or even scare him.*no offense Fiend*

I have no problem taking a permanent ban to chew somebody out. So keep the cheating on the down-low and I won't say another word to you, Okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.