1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antomic

antomic Regular member

it saddens me to see such a good console sink so low :'(
    I loved the xbox and still do. No other console could have the sh#$ hacked out of it like the xbox. 360 can't be softmodded, and I'm definitely not committed to hardmodding it/taking it open, so i guess we've finally reached the end. It has been a fun time with modding halo 2 an halo, but sadly, the modding days are numbered. Xbox 360's are replacing xboxs every day, and even more original xboxs are gone because of the holidays.

2. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I, for one, will still get a few more years out of my Xbox Classic. I still have a buttload of games to play on it and when the 360 drops I'll pick it up.

3. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

My bitch for today is that the new Azureus update REALLY f***ing sucks, it messes up the whole thing *i'm so steamed up i don't even want to go into what they messed up this time*, and when i try to get to the µtorrent site *because i need some alternative* i get stopped by site advisor AND Peerguardian2, because it's infested with spyware, and reported as an RIAA affiliate...
    Guess i'm condemned to using *dare i say it* bitcomet, since it's the only other client with encryption that isn't banned on every site i know *just ALMOST every site i know* ...blegh.
    So to the people who make Azureus and µtorrent : YOU SUCK, YA *********** SELL-OUTS !

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

WOW..^^^ you just posted exactly what I have in the linux forums.. What a totally s*** update..screwed things up big time for me too, and what's with the crappy big icons?
    I just the same went to try utorrent and got very similar results from my safety screens.. riaa affiliate, or same ip as a known block-list riaa entry.. what a bunch of w******, and on my birthday too. I'm just going to take azureus out when it finishes the current upload list and reinstall the old one again...and never ever allow it to update.

Heres what the crappy thing looks like since the update..not a lot of use for somebody who normally has 30+ torrents on the go...

And HOW MANY more threads are going to be allowed with just "help me" as the title. I'm thoroughly sick of reporting them now, and looking on the main lists just a second ago there are 5..yes 5 new threads with just this title.. It must be possible to block these words as titles?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2007
  5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lol @ you two. I'll stick with uTorrent 1.6 or sumin X)

And Jan, 7.9kb/s up? Oh noes! :'-(

Heh :)

6. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

My new bitch for today, BitMeTV, and some other big name torrent sites are FORCING it's members to update to Azureus 2.5.0.2.
    Great, so now i have no choice at all, either i download µtorrent and pray they don't update that to become an RIAA/MPAA spy, or i can't download anything off these sites anymore.
    In other words, Bram Cohen, thank you for this great protocol, too bad you also single handedly killed it again, you f***ing twit.

*can anyone here guess how many swearwords i've muttered at my screen in the last half hour ? the first person to guess the exact number will win a grand prize*

7. janrocks

janrocks Guest

@ Ripper.. It's 7.9 because it's throttled to 8.. as at the time of the update I was seeding 245 torrents.. I had to stop and remove most to even get the hateful thing to load at all. My normal upload when there is just one is 800kb/s.

@ Dan.. somewhere in the region of 4,500.. similar to my score! ;-)

8. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Oh right, ouch... :-(

And Dan, it has to be in the thousands ;-)

9. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Ripper's got the right idea.
    Again, the person to guess it gets a wonderfull prize.
    *no sh*t, i mean it*

10. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Well, if the one in the last post count, then 1751. If it doesn't 1750. ;-)

Lol :p

11. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@ the fiend,
    your swear count will approximate the number of hairs in your head.
    in scientific terms this is referred to as T.D.M.T.C.
    Too Damm Many to count.
    I would hazard a guess that it doesn't begin to approach the number of profanities I've uttered at the ex-wife, but I'm sure given enough time it will get close.
    Still would like to see a small, furry, rabid rodent chewing the ex's face off. might be fun.

12. cleverick

cleverick Member

i'm in a bitchy mood right now cause my back hurts. as for this sight, i love it. when i die this sight will be showing on my pc.

13. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

what, not on your tombstone??

14. cleverick

cleverick Member

better yet, i'll have the thread is was looking at so everyone can see it and vist it.

15. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Such abominable english... it's site, not sight, since sight is related to vision, and site to a place...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2007
  16. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Its quit a site to see you on the sight.
    :p

17. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Why zippy, fancy meeting you here... Still not found that spellchecker ? XD

18. janrocks

janrocks Guest

WTF.. We have another horde of total f****** retards who got computers and consoles for Christmas.. Now more than ever the console forums need closing.. These total f***wits are posting "is there a way to" and "help me" just about everywhere.. In all other topics, user submitted guides, xbox help in ps2 forums.. all over the place. And the use of text speak is back on the increase

19. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

And people wonder why i'm such a grouch all the time...Ugh.

20. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Oh, I thougth that was cos of all the drugs you're on! X)

Lol.

Ban t3h f**kwits!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.