1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

My 2 cents on the matter a penny after taxes is maybe Lethal_B and ireland shouldn't have done their spat here but I think it was best they let out some of their frustations and gave a little understanding to a newbe like me on what has happened on AD prior and now..I don't condemn either one for I have the greatest respect for both of them and maybe the thoughts will help improve AD.I also totally agree with aabbccdd that some of the threads shouldn't be here.All in all this is a great site and hopefully it will get better.Since this is a bitching thread and whatever maybe it helps open up the lines of communication so the smolder doesn't break out into a fire.Peace to all .Chris
    Ps forgot my bitch just got done doing taxes and I owe again

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

chris, therte is always 2 things to worry about & that is death & taxes.

3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

SV is the place to moan and complain abouty stuff happening in your life and if someone is complaining that their stoned so be it there entitled to do that.i originally joined the site to try to fix my xbox and that didnt happen.but i stuck around for the off topics,safety valve and some other topics.i dont have an xbox anymore so i cant help out in the xbox section.ive got an old pc so im not even bothering with the pc section much and i dont have all the latest amps/home theater/blu ray/hdtv/hd-dvd.

4. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

well.. they're the only things that are certain ;-)

5. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Back on topic(sorta)

My bitch: After coughing HARD for a few weeks I seem to have pulled a muscle in my lower back. I was at school into my 3rd period class on Tuesday but then I was ready to start bawling it hurt so bad. I almost couldn't even make it to the nurse to call home. And I had a crap time granny-stepping to my van. I came home and took a vicadin and lied down all day.

I went to the bathroom and when I bent down to pull up my pants I almost passed out with the pain. I took another vicadin and barely made it to my bed before the pain knocked me out.

I feel like s**t and I'm on my second day off. I'm in alot of pain right now. I dunno if I'm gonna pass my classes. And I'm sure as hell not going to finish my woods project before semester ends, seeing as tomorrow is the last day.

I need a handle to get out of bed and I can't really bend my waist without some pain. If I drop something on the floor either my dad gets it for me or it stays there.

Has anyone ever had this happen?

6. ddp

happened to my next door neighbor last april. was reaching for something in the shower & blew 2 discs in his back. was off work till setember. the pain was so bad he had to take a morphine pill every 8 hrs than swithed to a non-addictive painkiller. now he is using nothing as he is using mind over matter, if he doesn't mind the pain, it doesn't matter. appears to be working as he just finished redoing part of his basement that had rocks upto 19" across with concrete blocks that he laid him self. was not going to take the surgery with a 70% pass rate but with a 10% chance of death.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  7. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Yeah, thanks for that... the last thing I needed to hear lol... *sigh*

8. ddp

you asked & i told.

9. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Id prefer Oxyconten over Vicodin, Morphine is only fast acting(ALthough i never heard of a pill version). It doesnt seem to last aslong but it manages pain the best of all the meds i taken.

10. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I wish I had morphine. Not only is it fast acting it is much stronger than Vicodin or Oxyconten.

11. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I hate bitching...

12. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

...and post padders.

13. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

New bitch:

In Dragonball Z when Frieza says five minutes until Namek explodes but there's about 4 episodes and a half hour of dialog before it happens... weak.

14. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

@ Estuansis they wont give you morphine for 2 reasons.1 is that its very intoxicating and number 2 is its very addictive even in pill form.
    As for dragon ball z they need to cut out most the talking and get on with the fight sceens

15. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

-ireland- has no power here at aD, he just throws his title around as if he has power here and people go for it...how laughable is that.

16. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

That's kind of a presumptuous claim...

I haven't seen Ireland throw his title around anywhere. In fact, he's been one of the coolest guys I've had the pleasure to meet in an online forum.

Truly, Ireland rarely appears anymore. I've only really seen him in this thread(If I'm wrong, correct me.) And everywhere I've seen him before he's been the first one to mediate a situation before he feels the need to make a ban.

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Estuansis ... I second that and I don't want to go back and look at who said that about Ireland; I can't believe someone would say something so ignorant. I've never seen him throw his weight around; quite the oppositem, in fact. As you said, he's always the first in there to try to defuse an explosive situation. They're both very nice guys; so what if they got into a tiff? Happens to the best of us ... even I've gotten into a couple and I, naturally, am NEVER wrong about anything LOL! Sometimes, things just need to get out, we lick our wounds and get back into the swing of things.

I'm sure its difficult on the mods...I hear all of them talk about difficulties and attitude problems which I seldom see; I just don't hang around in those forums, I guess...there is seldom that sort of crap in the receivers, home theater and displays forums. What we usually see here is a "consequence" of activities elsewhere ... "venting", as it were. And why the hell not...it is the safety valve, after all.

Estuansis, how is your back?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  18. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

I witness to that.

19. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

The only thing laughable is that you would expect anyone to agree with such an arrogant statement...Unbelievable...

20. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

He has no banning powers here!
    I don't expect anyone to agree or disagree...I would see -ireland- tell people to change there sig NOW! like he had authority and people would bow down trembling like they would get banned or somthing. No doubt -ireland- would win a popularity contest with his cut and paste feature but this isn't about a popularity contest. Or is it?

Hey -ireland-, No need to disappoint your fans here over arguments that someone has. Somewhere or someone needs there thread hijacked so you can post news or someones new sig you made for them in there thread, or even cut and past someones false info.

Floors all yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.