1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I think its time to drop this subject completely.

This is what always happens when upper ranking members have a difference of opinions. The rest of the members start taking sides which is not good for the forum. I have a great deal of respect for both members involved so I won't go that direction. These type of problems are best aired behind closed doors. As to Ireland's mod powers, I suggested he be made a full mod on this side of the board and was told by others that it was his choice not to do that. I still wouldn't want to be a member to cross him the wrong way as I'm sure he has friends in high places.

I suggest we just get things back to normal and forget this happened. We have lost too many long time members over similar problems. I think my friends Ireland and Lethal should handle this on their own without other forum members jumping in. Just my way of looking at this.

Jerry

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

In the absence of any objective observations, that sounds more like a personal grudge to me.

3. greensman

greensman Regular member

@ALL,

Words are words I say. Peace out and try not to let the BP (bloodpressure) get out of hand. LOL.

...............c

edit: I think that Jerry746 said it as well as any of us could have. (I was typing as his reply came in)

edit#2:To take out nonsensical verbage......

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  4. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well i dont know what to say of than i would like a thread thats states "pete rose is the greatest baseball player and belongs in the hall of fame".

thats my story and im sticking to it....

i feel ashamed ive spent allmost a year here and have learned alot from some very knowledgble people. that is has come down to the way it is going right now.....

C-Rob OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

edit do to wrong spelling dont want people to think i have a low IQ cause of a mispelled word.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  5. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

No Bitch from me...
    Probably not a bad idea...
    Just want Ireland back...miss his posts...his news...and his...fit the situation perfect picture's...

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Lp531 ... very well said and goes for me too!

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

gerry, i just noticed the 2 wolves' heads in your sig. part of the safety valves wolf pack?

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Yes indeed and they keep a watchful eye on everything :)

9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

so it appears as they are looking at both of your heads.

10. janrocks

janrocks Guest

F888 me!!
    We certainly have a completely new bunch of retards in the console forums.

Bring back the "spell it correctly goddammit" thread..

11. greensman

greensman Regular member

@janrocks,

That's what I'm talking about. There's one of the b!tches/complaints that I had but failed/didn't mention. lol. I'll take part in the thread that you (janrocks) want(s) to start. lol.

........c

12. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I'm one of those old farts who occasionally goes to the pub around the corner and plays pin ball on REAL machines; not into computer games. The console forums are so notorious though that I should go check them out sometime.

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

no, don't, ger. your IQ drops 10 points for every minute you spend in there. the average number of brain cells per member is decreasing at an alarming rate, all ready.

14. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Damn! That would put my IQ in negative numbers LOL!

15. janrocks

janrocks Guest

heh heh heh.. I just post those from time to time for a giggle, and to remind everybody how bad it is..

I can smile about stupid posts, but nobody has any idea how annoyed and angry I really am at the moment. I'm waiting and biding my time for just the right opportunity to come along...
    No idea what I'm on about?... watch and wait friends. It will be good when it happens.

16. Ripper

Ripper Active member

/me is somewhat worried. :D

Heheh

17. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Good stuff, Jerry746.

I apologize to those who were upset by my comments, and outbursts like that by me are few & far between. It's just something I had to say..

18. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My bitch of the day:
    Nero has been a piece for me lately. I used to be able to copy AVIs to MP4 (for iPod use) in 30-60 minutes (~650-700MB AVI) but yesterday I encoded an AVI and it took about five hours!

So today I defragmented and cold booted my machine I then ran Nero again, but, even that didn't help. I wonder why the heck its decided to be slower then molasseses all of a sudden.

@Lethal_B:

Its cool man although the outburst was temporarily made worse by other members, eventually it settled down (with a little help from Jerry746). Like you said its nothing major as outburst like that are (very) few and far between. :)

Peace

19. greensman

greensman Regular member

Work decides to change policies and it adds hours to your work-week. Pisses me off to no end........lol

..........c

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@greensman ... I just had a recently released sex offender on parole with every imaginable restriction trying to convince me to give him a govt grant to obtain a commercial driver's license LOL! Lord, what a way to make a living!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.