1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janrocks

janrocks Guest

I'm alive, but things got very interesting last night. Just because I was late home from work (I really need the money) my t*** of a lodger had locked everything up solid and gone to bed in a strop..
    Now.. It's my house, I pay the rent so I'm well within my rights to come and go as I please.. and it was only 2 hours overtime doing a stocktake in the shop..
    I had to recruit a couple of large friends from the pub who kindly came and kicked the door in for me, this got the police involved later because some idiot reported it and the blue bastards arrived at 4 in the morning, waking me up and getting me in an even more foul mood.

So my bitch for the day.. Having a stupid mental-case lodger who doesn't know where to draw the line, or what respect is. Harsh words have been said and the result is they are gone first thing monday, regardless of if they have anywhere to go. I may need the money, but I need the aggravation less. So much for a few extra quid for some overtime.. It's cost me more than I earned from it to buy the lads a few beers for helping out.. So I'm pretty p***ed about the whole affair.
    To cap it all..my keyboard just died.. Right in the middle of posting something. Gonna have to do some opening up and checking before I can go to bed..dammit!!

edit.. That's better.. took it apart and took the extra xbox cable off and it's working again. Must have been a short somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2007
  2. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Saints it is...Since San Diego's Out...
    My Niners Suck now anyway...but at least were not the Raiders...

3. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Janrocks, sounds like you had a rough night. Reminds me of the time my idiot exfriend came to my house late at night and "borrowed" my paint ball gun out of the back shed.

He ran around my neighborhood and fired it into mailboxes and shattered windows for a few hours and then ran like hell back to my house and woke me up to ask what he should do to get out of trouble.

I woke up wondering what the hell that retard was doing in my room. He was blubbering about how he was in big trouble. Next thing you know I have the cops at my door confiscating $2000 in gear and guns.

There was only one gun and some half empty CO2 tanks in my shed and that was it. But now they're taking all my gear because this loser is retarded and doesn't know the meanings of ownership, consequences, and not being retarded.

Here I am at 2AM in June just having put on a pair of pants out in the cold. I'm pleading with the officer not to take my equipment. They finally give my stuff back after a two hour conversation and take retard boy back home.

I swear to god that kid doesn't ever think before he acts. He'll do all sorts of bad sh*t thinking it's funny. Then when someone gets pissed he starts crying and tries to get someone to bail him out.

And you should see the way he lives. His house is a PIG STY! Soda cans, half-eaten food all over the carpet, hamster shit all over because he just scoops it out of the cage onto the table.

And his mom tries as hard as she can to clean up but that kid is the nastiest, stupidest, most annoying person I've ever met. She can't keep up with his mess.

I think I've made a bitch about him back in August or so.

So you see Jan, I've met my share of idiots and I know the feeling... boy do I know the feeling.

4. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

janrocks, i'm glad things are getting back to normal, i can imagine the kind of night you had.

estuansis, i remember your bitch. boy! i feel lucky i didn't have "friends' like yours.

my bitch. my older son has gone to college, and my wife's still moody.

5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

My bitch - Can't go out and see someone cos she's grounded... **sigh**

Lol

Not rly as bad as all yours, but meh ;-P

6. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

You really remember that other bitch? I sure do. I'm no longer friends with that guy. Too much trouble for a friendship to even be a thought :mad:

7. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

janrocks- that incident sure sucks to say the least!! Eustanis-perhaps a padlock would be a good investment in light of your "incident", sounds like he was a real loser!

Both scenarios kinda put mine on the "back burner" compared to my present bitch. My daughter who is 17 spends virtually all her time when she is home (most of the time) with the blind closed and all the lights off in her room watching tv.I have told her that its bad for her eyes etc and finally gave her a ultimatum: The next time I catch u doing it your tv comes out for a month! Needless to say when I came home from work 3 days later the tv was on & the light was out! A few hours later her tv was "out" as well! She is incapable of tidying her room or taking a shower regularly, she has no standards and needs to be prompted (sometimes several times) to do anything. I dread to think what will happen when she graduates and has to get a job!! She has to be asked to do anything which will not go down well with employers.

8. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My bitches for the night:

One, I didn't get to race (ok more like "Play") with my Savage (RC car that runs on 20-40% Nitrous) because it was considered "Open practice" in a tournament that was going on which isn't allowed even though I wasn't entered in it.

Two, the main bitch:

I was at work with these smarty pants chicks (again!), who think they are all that because they sucked up to the boss and became "Leads" which means they get to handle the money etc. and think they are more important then anyone else.

Well, I was on the phone with my dad because he called me while I was helping a customer. I called him after I helped the customer and then one of the chicks, who walked in the room after I finished helping the customer, yelled at me saying "Get off your phone while customers are around!" I told her to zip it because I already helped him. She freaked out and said "Don't tell me to shut up" and I said "Then don't tell me what to do when I have apparently already helped the customer". (Mean while, he was walking away with his drink and nachos in hand.)

I told my dad after work what happened and he asked me "Did you back-hand her after you got off the phone because you should have". I couldn't help but laugh and asked him if he seriously thought I should have back-handed her, or at least said something about the situation to refresh her memory and he said "Yeah, you should have at least said something about what happened because she shouldn't boss you around like that."

Peace

9. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Sounds like the situation ended on a lighter note ;)

Backhand that snotty wench into next Thursday :p

Yeah, we did put a padlock on our shed. Incidentally, my parents have vowed to stay completely out of my friend issues after a previous incident so they just slept through the whole ordeal :(

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like a busted leg or two might keep your buddy out of trouble for a while Eustansis :)

11. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

He's more of a nuisance than a buddy. I might break a few kneecaps though if anything else happens. He's pretty stupid...

Shado36, now the TV thing in a dark room I can understand. I do it everyday. And not doing some of your chores is part of the teen rebel thing. I've even seen alot of teen girls with messy rooms(my sister, for one). But no bathing? I've yet to meet a teenage girl who neglects to bathe at least once a day. Sounds like you need to instill some structure into her life.

I learned at the age of 13 that cleanliness is super important. It's an important part of high school life... and any other life for that matter. It improves health, happiness, and well-being.

Any other problems your daughter might have? Weight problems(too big or too skinny)? Friend problems?

I would get right to the root of the matter and see what's up. Teens say that we hate our parents interfering but that's when we need 'em the most.

Ask her what's going on. Try to tell her the importance of bathing and cleaning her room. Be a parent. But not with punishment(taking away) and not with reward(giving stuff). Instead just force a healthy lifestyle on her for no apparent reason. She'll realize what you're doing later and might still pretend to hate it but you'll help her with even a little change.

12. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Looks like someone is trying to hack my myspace account...
    Message when trying to log in:

This account has been locked for 15 minutes due to excessive failed login attempts. Please try again later.

huuumm...best defense...is a good offense...me think...

13. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

More like "the best password is a very long and difficult password" XD

14. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

It is...and rotated constantly...combinations of numbers...and non real words...not stored or saved in computer...been using them for years so have them memorized...

15. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Pop Smith

Get use to it, women are going to boss you around the rest of your life. LMAO

16. greensman

greensman Regular member

Yeh garmoon got some of it right:

Women will either run or ruin your life and maybe even do BOTH!!!!

btw, that's my b!tch of the day......

.........c

17. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Meh, maybe all the women I know are just nice... LOL :p

18. greensman

greensman Regular member

Ripper????

How old are you again, and have you ever had a relationship that you lived with the woman (not yo mamma)?? Just curious, not slamming you if you haven't.

..........c

edit: btw what is 'meh', either I'm slow or it's some "English" expression.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  19. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I'm 15. Had plenty of "realtionships" but not lived with one persé - Lol. I'll leave it to the old hands to decide these things in future LOL ;-)
    And I know, I'd impail you on some sort of spike if you did slam me. Haha, only jokin :-D

And meh is merely a phrase like shrugging something off. :)

20. greensman

greensman Regular member

Just saw your sig. That's some funny stuff btw. SNL right?

Ok meh=~whatever? lol

Life will come at you harder and faster the older you get, you will see once you go to upper level learning and then onto more serious relationships or even marriage. I bet all of the 'old timers' have some sort of advice but remember all and none of it is right. It really depends on the person and the circumstances. Also it depends on the person's perception of the truth. As you see it all women must be ok, but as some of the others see it most women are evil to the core. lol.

Sorry didn't mean to get so 'philosophic' with you. Have a great day and keep up the good humor. lol.

..........c

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.