1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Yeah, SNL! There's a quote in Aus's sig too. Funny stuff; I've seen them all like twice :p

And yeah, meh = ~whatever~ Lol :D Philisophical is fine, cos if you keep it up, I'll tune out anyway! Hehe :)
    Bitch of the day...
    I hate not knowing what is happening the minute it happens, and when I am inside neither persons head/thoughts, there's no chance of that ;-)

Lol :D

2. ireland

ireland Active member

AFTERNOON ALL,

www.FamilyWatchDog.us

United States

When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as a small icon of a house. There may be red, blue and green dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a criminal will appear with his or her home address and the description of the crime he or she has committed.

The best thing is that you can show your children these pictures and see how close these people live to your home or school.

This site was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted. This is another tool we can use to help us keep our kids safe.

Please pass this on to

3. greensman

greensman Regular member

Is ye back Lad???

Thanks for the information and great website. I'll have to show that to the kiddies (3 of them). Good to 'see' you in here again.

.............c

4. ireland

ireland Active member

5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

If I get hold of Saw 3 then I'll be sure to let you know Ireland. I might not be able to go out and get it for a bit though. I'll see what I can do :)

6. ireland

ireland Active member

AudioGrail is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 13 hours 2 minutes to download and install it.

AudioGrail (Formerly K-MP3) is the swiss army knife for everthing that is related to audio files (MP3, MPC, OGG…). It can very easily rename and tag (tag: info such as artist name, album, track title) your files automatically. It can also analyse quality, organize files on your system, find duplicated files and improve your everydays audio experience!
    Features

* Supports : MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files.
    * Automatically Albums Ranaming & Tagging (ID3Tag V1 & V2 tags, Vorbis (Ogg) comments and APEv2 tags are supported) Powered by FreeDB.
    * One-by-one tag editor with queue (for multiple files edition).
    * Audio files To Audio CD burning capabilities.
    * Files Names Normalizer (Case Standardization…)
    * Tags Normalizer (Case Standardization…)
    * Mass Tags Remover
    * Files Organizer (Mass Tag To Name / Move To Folder)
    * Duplicate Files Finder
    * Playlist Creator & Analyser (Supported Formats : m3u, pls, xpl)
    * Files Lister (Supported Formats : Raw listing, Coma Separated Values, SQL, XML)
    * Incomplete Tags Finder.
    * Quality Analyser.
    * Internationalization support.
    * … and much more !
    Download AudioGrail now
    http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/download/?id=498

web site
    http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/audiograil/

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

glad to see you posting again ireland!!

8. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

@Shado36 is your daughter decent im 22 and looking for a g/f.dont worry about the tv thing we could sit in the dark and make out instead LOL.

9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@ripper

All the young lovelies start out pretty and nice, it's the metamorphosis over time that usually gets you. Kind of like a butterfly in reverse. I got lucky, married in '78; and still am to the same woman, she keeps me laughing.

10. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

There is a lot to say for a woman who can keep you laughing...Like they say...Funny is Sexy...

11. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Yeah, its true. But my experience was over-the-top rudeness, in my opinion, not just plain bossing me around. :(

Peace

12. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

Estuansis: I have been "battling: with her for nearly 5yrs over the shower thing!! Sadly it has not got any better. All she seems to want to do is watch tv. She rarely goes out anywhere & or sees anyone. I also do not think that she has any (what I would call anyway) real friends. She seems to "pick them up one day & drop em the next" (a bit of an exageration but I hope u see what I mean). She is not a memeber of any clubs or anything, she was in guides but dropped out after a few months, she has no staying power and does not "comit" to anything for a long time. She is not resonsible and was supposed to be doing drivers ed this year BUT I just do not think that she is responsible enough to get behind the wheel of a car. She also does not take care of anything that she knows needs doing "selective sight"!! (probably comes from to much tv in the dark!). What I do know is that its about time she "knuckled down" and started to take resposibilty for her actions and grow up! The way she is going I can see her turning into like some of the morons that work at the same place as me who need a rocket up there a** to make em do anything at all!

13. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I know the type.

Get active in her life and help her change for the better. Showers are first. Make sure she knows the importance they hold.

Then friends.

Don't go around asking people to be her friends. Most, embarassing, thing, EVER... But it would be a good idea to encourage her to go to school dances and parties.

14. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Women reach their pinnacle of evil when you move in with them then turn into Satan incarnate when they get an engagement ring - found that out the hard way. In my 35 years I've learned that when things are going great and I'm loving life the quickest way to flush it all down the toilet is to get into a relationship.

15. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

shado36, does she likes sports?? maybe there's a good start

neph, haven't seen your posts for a while.

cheers!!!

16. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Been away for a while my friend. Good to see you :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  17. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Haha, Thanks for the heads up ;-)

Meh, the girl I like has a boyfriend, which to be honest, is no problem; more of an inconvenience on my part (he's a f**king idiot anyway) LOL

Neph, nice to see you around again. Back to business, eh! :)

18. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

its a problem if she happens to like him even if you think his an idiot

19. Ripper

Ripper Active member

No, she doesn't rly like him; otherwise it would make the entire thing completely pointless..

;-)

20. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

oh i thought yu posted that she had a BF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.