1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ireland

ireland Active member

another one bites the dust,The_Fiend

LOOKS LIKE ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT ARE THE DUCKS

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

WOW...I made the list. Take a break Dan, you know you will miss trashing trolls. Come back soon.

3. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

My bitch for the day is its damm cold here and snowing like crazy we must have had 6 inch's in the last 24 hrs, sucks!!!

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Gettin there, isn't it Ireland.

5. ireland

ireland Active member

Count the old timers in this room that are left..

[​IMG]

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

7. ireland

ireland Active member

i for got good morning or afternoon,on me second cup of coffee..

[​IMG]

8. ireland

ireland Active member

my bitch today
    Published: 4 hours ago

Experts warn of major quake in western Canada

Meteorological officials check a seismograph screen
    Meteorological officials check a seismograph screen.
    Seismologists warned that a "catastrophic" earthquake could strike the southwestern coast of British Columbia soon, Canada's Globe and Mail newspaper reported.

The experts noted rumblings from deep beneath the Pacific Ocean, along Vancouver Island, which could foretell a giant quake. But they said the probability of a quake was still low.

"Everyone drives their car every day, and the probability of getting in a car accident is small" although it rises during rush hour, Garry Rogers, a seismologist at the Pacific Geoscience Centre on Vancouver Island, told the Globe and Mail.

"Well, Vancouver Island is now driving in rush hour," he said.

The newspaper said the activity, known to scientists as episodic tremor and slip, emanates from the crush of the Juan de Fuca tectonic plate beneath the North American Plate, which is Canada's shoreline.

The Juan de Fuca plate runs from Vancouver Island on Canada's West Coast south to Northern California in the United States.

http://www.physorg.com/news89801088.html

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

oh, i've had a smallpox vaccination. the newer stuff doesn't leave those damned scars.

10. ireland

ireland Active member

a good bitch,

[​IMG]

Iranian hackers claim to have cracked Windows Vista
    Posted by l33tdawg on Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 04:59 AM (Reads: 173)
    Source: Taliya News

It would seem that hackers in Iran have managed to crack the latest copies of Windows Vista and have started distributing so-called 'fully cracked' versions. The software is being distributed by an Iranian software company and is retailing for an incredible USD8! They claim the version is completely 'legal' and can be activated with no problems but I don't think Microsoft are going to be too happy about it.

Iranian hackers possess Windows Vista
    February 4, 2007 2:46 AM

Tehran, Feb 5, Taliya News – Cracked version of Windows Vista is already available at Iranian software markets.
    Less than two months after presentation of last edited version of Microsoft Company’s latest operating system, Windows Vista and despite all anti-crack locks installed by that system’s designers, Iranian hackers managed to beat Microsoft’s anti-copying tricks and present the “fully cracked” version of this new Windows software to their Iranian clients!
    The copied version of Vista is presently presented by an Iranian software company and provides the possibility for its owner to have a private “Serial Number” and thus, to “legalize!” his cracked Windows copy. The retail sale price of the Iranian cracked version of Windows Vista is 80,000 Rials (around US $8) while this good’s original version is sold around $650 at world markets!
    This version of Windows is the first in its kind that enables the users to register his Windows “fully legally!!” at Microsoft website and take full advantage of that company’s after sale services, thus sacking over $640 of illegal benefit!
    We have still received no news on Microsoft officials’ reaction to the cracking of their final version of Windows Vista.
    http://www.taliyanews.com/en/archive/2007/02/iranian_hackers_possess_window.php

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

My Opinion About Members Leaving

if members want to stay fine if members want to leave fine . but go out with class not drawing attention to yourself . the site isn't about one person/yourself its about all of us and trying to help other members out.sure we all get pissed at eachother from time to time but i am like over it in a few hours so don't carry it out forever. we don't quit in life our jobs etc. because a few are idiots or hard to get along with .you get though it and deal with it such is life. sure we will miss members like Dan and Jan and maybe after a break they will come back . but if not its there life and we all move on. on that being said

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THE SUPERBOWL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@aabbccdd,
    I partially agree with your sentiment, in real life when one's favorite watering hole is overrun with polyester wearing yuppie scum, one tends to leave and find another hole devoid of polyesters. I disagree that someone should be driven off by idiots, but face it, the entire world is full of them, and the sooner we learn to educate them, the better. I've felt the frustration and dealt with the ones who don't care/bother to read the rules, or those who think the rules don't apply to them, like the previous Medal winner in the Mental Midget Olympics. I feel it is our duty to keep this site fun and informative and at the same time thin out the ranks of the truly annoying. Yes, I'll truly miss my favorite rabid squirrel, but understand his feelings and hopefully after a short break, he'll be back in here chewing on the marrow of the mentally challenged.
    by the way,
    [bold] Go Bears, beat them Colts back to Baltimore![/bold]

13. wolfmanz

wolfmanz Regular member

That's what the Mod's are here for report the post and let them deal with it.

I first learned of The_Fiend when he insulted one of my kids on this forum so in my opinion this is no loss!

I am here to mainly monitor my kids activity and yes I take it personally when someone attacks them.

if you don't like what someone posts you can report them to a Mod or ignore them, personal insults and name calling help no one.

14. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i agree i was NO fan The_Fiend or Jan and could really care less if they come back . as i am sure most members here would be completely indifferent to the fact if i left or even care

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2007
  15. ireland

ireland Active member

thank god for this thread i started and it does not have to stay on topic..
    i say,say ye bitch no matter want it is....or have fun..

for got this i just made 8 qt's of beef soup thick and sure taste gooooooooood...with home made noodles...

16. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

After 3 1/2 years on this forum, I have noticed that for many of the long time members it is necessary to back off and take a break for a while. I myself have said Goodbye on here 2 or 3 times with the intention of not returning. After several PMs from members I call friends and a cooling off period I am back. I sort of find myself as the local answer man for FTA questions in another section. I don't claim to be any expert but can locate answers to most problems and pass that information along. Yes, I still see many members that don't follow the rules or suggestions made to keep the forum moving along the way it should. There are many members that want spoon fed information without learning how to help themselves even after the answer is given many times over. Thats the nature of most forums and thats why there are MODS. We are lucky to have a set of excellent mods on here that do the job right without the over-use of power. Not the case on other sites I belong to. You give someone a title and it goes right to their heads. Its too bad when GOOD members are chased off by other members that don't belong here but the Mods can't be everywhere all the time. Don't be afraid to use that OFFENSIVE POST BUTTON to report something you think is wrong. If you are not sure, just state that in your report and let he mods make the choice. Thats the only way they will know there is a problem. This isn't aimed at anyone just a general statement at some of the posts above.

Jerry

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!

COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!! COLTS WIN!!!!

18. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

So What???!!!

19. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i am from Indianapolis and we just won a World Championship Thats what!!!!!!! what is called Pride!!! Its our time

20. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Indy Colts?
    You mean the "Stolen from Baltimore Colts" don't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.