1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Adriana has eyes...I did not notice..:p

2. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@Janrocks, the reason you see so many sexy yum-yums trying to sell products is simple,
    men are pigs, we see a curvy young female and we start thinking with the other head. Don't matter what it is that she is selling, we know that we want it. Women don't fall for such simple stuff. As far as the comment about the pretty young lass in the outfit you said no one would object to,,, well I'd hate to think of Ireland or DDP posing in that outfit, would scare the hoo-hah out of a lot of us.

3. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

That story is crazy and kind of scary to hear as that guy lives right in my area. From what my friend told me West Jordan opt out of the UTopia project but, maybe something like this will get the city back in, hopefully, as Fiber is only $40-$60/mo. depending on the provider and the usage is really unlimited except from a smaller ISP named X Mission which limits you to 100GB. I looked and looked on both the AT&T and another provider's websites and could not find anything that talked about Bandwidth usage.

Best of luck to this guy, hopefully things will go well for him.

4. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Hi Everyone,

My very very sad (sob) bitch for today:

Lost 4 month old female cattle dog. I am afraid that she may have been taken by a cougar. The real bitch...this is my son's dog, he is 8 and he is so bummed. He has been crying a lot. It is killing me. I looked for hours and hours today.

Soooo....folks. Pick your god and pray. Or just hope real hard if you don't use one... It is a real long shot for her to be alive after dark. Her name is Chica, please hope/commune/wish for her safety, or my son's recovery from his abject greif. Either one would be a blessing.

...sad Kitty...NOW IRELAND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! Geeze...

(This is not meant to be a religious post...Only hoping for dog back, I hope it is not taken that way...just thought about that...sorry!)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007
  5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

kitty i am sooo sorry i just love animals and that breaks my heart also reading it. i just love my dog but as of late his had really bad coat problems. his been on thyroid meds. for well over a year and it hasn't got better. heres a pic before this happened

[​IMG]

his a Alaskan Malamute 110lb. male

6. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@Kitty

I hope you find her! I hope that if she was indeed taken that she didn't suffer and that your son will get over the loss of his beloved pet which can take a long time as I had a similar experience when my Golden Retriever died about four years ago. It took me a while as I had lived my whole life with her by my side.

I still, every once in a while, get tears in my eyes when I see pictures of her and due to how much and how long I denied that I had lost her I even sometimes think she is still around, even though I know she really isn't. :'(

7. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

@aabbccdd - That one looks alot like my wolf... We had to license him for his safety (no one had ever done it! We inherited him) and Malamute is what we put on his breed. They hate it if you say arctic wolf. I hope his thyroid is manageable. I just don't understand what could have happened. None of the big critters ever come close to our property due to said wolf and 3 other grown cow dogs...???

@Pop_Smith - Thanks so much. It is so sad to loose a lifelong friend. I feel so bad for my son as his lifelong relationship was just beginning. I SO SO SO hope that you are right and that if she did get eaten it was very very very very quickly.

Thanks you guys your thoughts help alot...I can fix SO many things but this is not looking like a success for me...

8. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

kitty sometime females stray/wonder if in heat maybe she's fine and will be back in a day or two good luck to you

9. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

My bitch is about this thread and the fact that nobody seems to be able to do ANYTHING new. it is all the same style crap. all cut and paste jobs. It shits me to tears.

10. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

theres an easy way ti fix that bubba unsubscribe

11. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

I would except that it "was" my favourite thread.
    It'd just be nice to see some sigs made that actually show off their talent and not their proficiency with the cut & paste button.

12. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Haha; you know me, quite the chameleon. ;-)

Well, makes sense, working from top to bottom, you're bound to pass the eyes. :p

@Bubba: I'm working on new style sigs, and some big vectoring work. It's just taking me a while, cos I'm new to vectoring. Got my head round it now, though, so should see some new stuff soon ;-)

Morning All.

13. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

LOVE THE SIG! *L*

14. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lol, thanks Zippy XD

I just ripped this from some website, but I'm gunna make the same content into a "proper sig" later (well, one that looks a bit better). :p

15. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

^^
    I need a new sig but I lack inspiration ;_;

16. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Why don't you ask for one over in the sig thread then?

17. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I dunno what I want *L*

18. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Pah, honestly, some people XD

Lol!

Anyway, I'm off out to town now. Bye for now ppl :p

19. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

thought this was a bitch thread not a sig thread...?????

i think the guy who made mine has shown alot of skill..Thank you BlivetNC.

no my bitch
    this is the worst part of the year. no sports worth watching for another month an a half. yes Daytona is next weekend thank god.

no football no baseball (yet) boreing NBA with no true stars in it. mediocore NCAA... it sucks.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  20. ireland

ireland Active member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.