1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My bitch of the day:

I woke up this morning fine but about 5 hours after I woke up (so around noon) I got the biggest migraine I think I have ever gotten. I felt like I couldn't even move and it just hurt really bad.

I had a jacket on so I slowly walked to my room (the quietest place in my house) and put the jacket over my face to make it almost completely dark. The combination of almost no sound and little light helped my head a lot. I then went to lunch with my family about 30 minutes later and it still didn't go away, although it wasn't quite as bad.

It finally went away about two or three hours after I took some Tylenol. I went into work late because of it but luckily I didn't get in trouble due to why I was late.

Peace

2. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Pop_Smith

Is that tension headache a result of your not asking your sweetie to the prom yet. You can do it. Get brave.

3. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@garmoon, it could have been from that, I am not sure what caused it as I haven't had one for a quite a while. I used to get them about once or twice a month but I haven't had one for about a year until today.

Maybe it was stress related due to the Prom stuff but, again I am not sure. Tomorrow should be better but who knows, I am off to bed now as I have my last day of work out at my old job tomorrow morning.

Peace

4. Rikoshay

Rikoshay Regular member

I don't even remember if I've ever gotten a migraine before, if ever. I think you should try to relax a bit more and not think about stressful things too much. Have a drink of water if it comes back, usually headaches come from lack of water.

Also, breathing a little deeper helps as well. We actually breath through our Diaphragm, so taking deep, long breaths can help you relax and relieve some stress.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i used to get them from allergy's and high blood pressure no fun

6. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

I get migraines all the time...rear ended twice in my 20's...destroyed my neck back and shoulders...completely changed my life...I have never been the same since the last wreck...I have no tolerance for people who tailgate me anymore...If you get to close to my ass while I am driving you will get the finger every time...I guarantee it...

7. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

My sinus are fcked I get migrains from them allot of the time I have allergies and a bad leg from where a greman sheared tried to remove my leg in 85 ,I have a newer scar from a gash I got from changing out a tolite its 5 inchs long and almost 2 deep,nowadays it just hurts when its cold or when I use that arm to much,but at least I can truthfully claim a tolite kicked my ass and I have the scar to prove it :p

8. rav009

rav009 Active member

My bitch is I hardly get time for aD nowadays...

9. Ripper

Ripper Active member

:-(

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  10. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Better question is where does puppy chow come from?

11. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

12. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

PUPPIES ARE CANNIBALS!!!!!! HOLY UNCLE OF FISH!!!

13. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

So are kitteis...reminds me of that quote from a game (What all suede kittens do... on hands and knees, you lap up the milk of me... and we purr, kitten, like dragonflies buzzing around frog bellies. )

oh wait thats not quite cannibalism....mmmmm

LOL

14. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Reminds me of my Shih-tzu/Bichon mix Rudy. I love him so :)

He is slightly cannibalistic as he eats his own poopoo.

15. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I went poopie.

16. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

I should think that would be good Neph considering your recent peeing difficulties...giggle...

MY BITCH:

STUPID STUPID DATEL! Action Replay, Max Media Player...ALL CRAPPY

I bought two of their products now and THEY SUCK! Hence I am still looking for a NDS link windows driver...gooofy! Lets just not put a driver in with our products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACK!

17. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Datel and pelican ain't what they used to be they can bearly keep up with game codes much less anything else.

18. ireland

ireland Active member

GOOD MORNING AS I JUST GOT UP...I KNOW WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT RELIGION...BUT THIS IS A HOT STORY...

James Cameron finds grave of Jesus & Son
    Titanic director rescripts Christianity
    By Joe Fay → More by this author
    Published Monday 26th February 2007 10:55 GMT

Hollywood giant James Cameron has set himself his biggest challenge yet – rewriting the bible after discovering that Jesus sired a son before being buried outside Jerusalem.

Cameron claims to have found the, now empty, tomb of one Jesua, son of Joseph. The sepulchre also apparently contained the bodies of Mary. As well as another Mary, Matthew and Jofa, and most spectacularly, Jonah, son of Jesua

Cameron will claim in a documentary on the Discovery Channel next month that Jesua is also known as Jesus – yes that one – and that this particular first century household is better know to Christians as “The Holy Family”.

This will be spectacular news as readers of the New Testament have tended to think that after rising from the dead, Jesus ascended to heaven where he is seated at the right hand of the father. The father in question being not Joseph, but God himself.

Equally shocking, at least to anyone who doesn’t buy their reading matter in airports, will be the news that Jesus fathered a son, when he was supposed to have spent his short life performing miracles, redeeming sinful mankind and generally fulfilling his divine mission.

But don’t worry, Cameron has the whole story well tied down.

Apparently the tomb was found 20 years ago, and it has taken this long to decipher the names and to confirm the identities using DNA analysis.

This timelag is just a blink of the eye in biblical terms, and is totally understandable given that Jesus was the son of God, and pinning down supreme beings to get a cheek swab is never easy.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/26/cameron_grave/

19. ireland

ireland Active member

THIS MIGHT BE A BIG BITCH FOR SOME MEMBERS USING EBAY

IRS goes after eBay, wants info on seller earnings

2/25/2007 8:33:15 PM, by Nate Anderson

The IRS wants its money. That's why it has helpfully assembled a list of the most common excuses people use (PDF) for not paying their taxes. In case you weren't aware of it, a claim that "the 16th Amendment is invalid because it contradicts the original Constitution, was not properly ratified, and lacks an enabling clause" won't fly with the government. In the same spirit, the government has recently been leaning on eBay to make sure that sellers are not dodging their own tax responsibilities, but eBay wants no part of the government's plan.

This is an ongoing saga, but the Financial Times has a wrapup of the current situation. In short, the US government wants to treat eBay as a "broker" who would then be required to file notices with the government about how much money its traders have made. The US proposal calls for this reporting to take place only when people sell more than several thousand dollars worth of merchandise in a year.

With so many people making part or all of their living through eBay, the government wants its cut. This isn't an issue of any new taxes, but an attempt to collect the income tax that is already required. Because eBay does not report information about its sellers to the government, income reporting is left up to individuals, and the temptation not to list eBay revenue as income can be a strong one—and in some cases, it's not always clear when one has to do so.

The government believes that tougher enforcement of the rules could net as much as $2 billion a year, which isn't chump change, even to the Feds.

eBay is resisting calls for it to file any documents, saying that it does not fit the definition of a broker, and that to selectively target it puts the company at a competitive disadvantage. eBay apparently believes that sellers would go elsewhere if they knew that the government would learn how much they made in a given year. A San Francisco Chronicle article on the subject points out just what a difference such reporting makes. When wages are reported directly to the government (as they are on W-2 forms from most employers), 96 precent cough up what they owe. When income is not reported, compliance drops in half.

eBay isn't the only Internet business that has been feeling the heat in recent months. The government is also considering how to apply tax laws to virtual worlds and goods, and it faces some of the same problems that it does with eBay. While some sellers can make a good living out of hawking such items, few report the profits as taxable income, and Uncle Sam wants its cut.

Finally, in other tech tax news, the IRS has just announced that 30 percent of filers this years have so far missed out on the refund they are owed from a long-distance excise tax. A recent court ruling declared that the tax did not actually apply to contemporary long-distance services, and the government stopped collecting it. Now, they are offering a refund that ranges from $30-$60. Don't forget to claim the refund; the IRS is publicizing the tax break, but won't give it unless filers request it.
    http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070225-8919.html

20. janrocks

janrocks Guest

lol @ jesus & son.. sound like rag and bone men!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.