1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

No Worries...If it's Wife or Triplane...Well I guess I answered that one...Triplane...Triplane...Triplane...

I guess my "KEMPF" now has a much Bigger Brother to play with...for those who do not get it just look in my pictures...

I am looking at buying the original all steel pulse rifle from "ALIENS"...It is Badass...The original BFG...

2. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Nice Purchase :)

Don't wreck it though! >.<

Looking through your pics I have noticed that you have a very nice house... what do you do for a living?

3. ireland

ireland Active member

LATER ALL THAT IS UNTIL I SEE MORE OLD TIMERS POSTING..WHICH I DO NOT THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN...

Wherever you go and whatever you do,
    May the luck of the Irish be there with yE ALL
    CHEERS

RIAA sues stroke victim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p2pnet.net news:- Death, illness or age won't stand in the way of the Big 4 music cartel as its members do everything in their power to bend consumers to their individual and collective wills.

Now they're suing John Paladuk, a man who's been living off a disability pension since a stroke left him completely paralysed down his left side, and virtually unable to speak.

And why not?

The RIAA started its sue 'em all marketing drive with a 12-year-old girl, progressed to a dead grandmother, attacked a former Vietnam helicopter pilot who died of a brain aneurism before the Big 4's RIAA could properly get to him, and went on to harass a New York mother who's seriously ill with multiple sclerosis.

Paladuk, who worked for the C&N Railroad for 36 years, told the RIAA he hadn't engaged in copyright infringement but, says Recording Industry vs The People, the RIAA nonetheless went after him, ignoring his condition.

The RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) is one of the Big 4's many international trade outfits. They're engaged in a world-wide conspiracy to use national law enforcement authorities to force people to use online expensive, low quality sites supported by them rather than the affordable independent web pages and services used by 99% or online music lovers.

Hugely wealthy EMI (Britain), Vivendi Universal (France), Sony BMG (Japan and Germany) and Warner Music (US) claim they're being "devastated" by people who share music with each other online.

They say they're forced, with great reluctance, to sue people such as Paladuk, whom they say are "criminals" and "thieves" who "massively" distribute Big 4 'product' online.

The lawsuits are essential if they're to preserve their businesses, they assert, saying files shared equal sales lost, without ever having been able to prove the claim.

They say the lawsuits turn people away from the p2p networks and independent sites and towards the corproate sites they support and supply.

However, this too has turned out to be a disingenuous declaration.

Slashdot Slashdot it!
    http://p2pnet.net/story/11637

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Lp531, that plane is badass i love it !!!

5. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

I really wanted the "Land Speeder" would have looked nice in the new garage...

Here is the answer to the 2 cars in one bay brain twister...
    [​IMG]
    I still have to see if I can get the planning commission to go for it...

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

how much height do you need to do that

7. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

I can buy one that raises to 6'4" or 10'...so a max of 12' to 16'...I can build to a height of 30'...so I can still have a second floor above the bay...
    That is where the theatre is going to go...I will post the ground elevations and floor plans once they are approved...
    $2,000 for the 6'4"
    $3,000 for the 10'
    So they are affordable...and they are portable...
    My brother has one...he rolls it out side in the summer...to work on the toys...

8. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

cool how does it raise up

9. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

A 110v...1/3hp electric motor contained in the lift platform...they have drip trays so nothing can land on the vehicle below...takes about 30 seconds to lift to full height...22,500lb lift capacity...

I just hope the planning commission will approve it...They told me all I have to do is figure out...how to park two cars...in the one bay...
    I think I did that...

I can't wait to see the looks on their face when I submit it...I know they did not think that there was anyway to do it...

There is always more then one way to skin a cat...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  10. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

its very cool i don't see why they wouldn't approve it

11. ireland

ireland Active member

some thing to bitch about your net privacy

The Privacy.net Analyzer is back online with new scripts! Click to test your connection.

This site analyzes the privacy of your Internet connection and shows what web sites can know about you when you visit. The information can be used to display personalized web content for your country and web browser and increase security for business transactions.

http://network-tools.com/

12. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah but Ireland the host sites you come up with are not know to us. is there anyway to find out who there are?

13. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Graaaahhhh.. more "clever kid" talk.. morons...

14. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Don't you just want to shove a dictionary/grammar book down its' throat?

I had to read that over at least twice to get the jist of wtf it was saying.

Edit: Jan, you got a link?

Anyway, more to the point of my edit.. For the attention of people that are reading this...
    Clicky Clicky..

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  15. little155

little155 Regular member

If someone writes like that, he needs help in other areas than what he is asking. Myself, I just skip over it, I don't waste my time. Geo.

16. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

As has been said, they need to lean to speak proper English before posting. I to cannot be bothered to try & decypher what they are "writing", sometimes it can be pretty hard to try & diagnose what a problem is without the addition of the "punk" talk!

17. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I dunno about you guys but it would take an immense effort for me to write like that. I actually paid attention in school and listened to what the f*** the teacher was saying.

Same thing with people in my home/school life who can't spell and ask me how to spell stuff. And it's all basic stuff like "democracy" and "pacifism." That level of retardation p***es me off to the umpteenth degree! I'm a sophomore with other sophomores asking me how to spell... I feel saddened at the dropping level of intelligence in our nation.

And just yesterday I found a friend who didn't know who Condolezza Rice or Dick Cheney were. I got so p***ed and he's like "We all aren't as smart as you are." I'm all, "What the HELL? This sh*t's common knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!! I'M ANGRY!!!!!!!

18. Rikoshay

Rikoshay Regular member

Yeah, I've been bitching about that for a long time, hoping that saying something about bad grammar would help change something... Sad as it is, it's not.

I pretty much HATE reading sloppy writing, especially when technology has become ever so convinient to rectify such errors. But yet like people with Alzheimer's, people continue to do it when they are, in fact, trying to prove a point, say telling someone is wrong, trying to pose an argument, trying to give information (sometimes), and the utter-most bitch-slap irony, telling the other person they have bad writing skills.

Nowadays, I tend to just skip over things like that, because it's not worth the strain on my eyes to end up reading something insulting, offensive, or just plain Gold-release-ready-to-be-shipped-out retarded.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  19. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Well, nothing really to complain about too much. Some old lady at work complained about my not-to-baggy pants though.

I pulled them up and then wiggled my hips so they fell back to their normal position and just laughed. She then gave me the "evil eye" look.

You can barely see my boxers at all, and only if your really looking for them. Seth, my supervisor, said "Eh, I don't have a problem with baggy pants as long as they stay on. As long as they don't end up around your ankles when you walk I am ok with ya wearing them."

This other sup, Ron, was about 3 feet way when the lady told me to pull them up and he just shrugged his shoulders. LOL.

The only thing that scared me was when I had a review, which is done bi-monthly, because I didn't know about it. Seth and two other supervisors had me come in a room and they shut the door, then they talked about what I was doing good (98% of things! :)) and things I need to work on. Luckily they said nothing is really a problem and that I usually don't make a continuous mistake.

I thought I was getting written up when they all came in the room and shut the door lol. What a relief that was to hear it was something that everyone has to do. :)

20. little155

little155 Regular member

Estuansis, feel proud of yourself for what you have learned and don't let the idiots get to you. You'll be on top when these people are trying to get on the first rung of the ladder. And, besides they won't know what were talking about, anyhow, if they can't spell they can't read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.