1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I am glad to see that you got to bitch about my bad spelling today! LOL! It is funny that I came across this! Thanks for the lesson about mussels not muscles.

~Domreis

2. ireland

ireland Active member

SOME OF YE MIGHT HAVE A BITCH
    READ BELOW...

GMail Hacked: When Someone Else Gains Access to your Google Account

DI Reader Vishwalok says that he can no longer access GMail as someone else has taken control of his Google account and changed the GMail password. He writes:

I successfully logged into my GMail account on Friday but today, when I tried logging, it says that the account password doesn't match.

Please advise whom to contact and how to get my g-mail account back.

If you suspect that someone else has changed your GMail password, type in your GMail username (without @gmail.com) here [Forgot Password] and click Submit.

Google will send password resetting instructions to the secondary email address you provided during GMail signup.

If you don't have a secondary email address, try the same link again after five days. At that point, you'll be able to reset your password by answering the security question you provided when you created your account.

Though there is little you can do in situations when cannot answer the GMail security question and do not have access to the alternate email address, here's the link to contact GMail support. (choose Login/Account access from the topic list)

Resources: Google Accounts Help | Ask Google to Investigate

LINK TO STORY
    http://labnol.blogspot.com/2007/03/gmail-hacked-when-someone-else-gains.html

3. rav009

rav009 Active member

Yikes...thanks for the info.

Edit - Lol WTF is wrong with the auto quote!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  4. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@rav009, put a space before the "[/quote]" code and it should fix the problem.

5. ireland

ireland Active member

i is not driving on i94 if shes set loose..

Fear blamed in I-94 rage

Mom: Woman going through rough time

March 19, 2007

BY GINA DAMRON and CHRISTY ARBOSCELLO

FREE PRESS STAFF WRITERS

The Dodge Ram weaved closely behind her, following her from lane to lane.

Bernadette Houghton Headd -- who was enduring stress from caring for sick loved ones -- was convinced she would be run off the highway.

Advertisement
    And she snapped.

Police say that Headd pulled her 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier alongside the pickup as the two vehicles traveled down I-94 in Harrison Township last month.

She then grabbed the 9mm pistol she's been licensed to carry for nine years, pointed it out of the window and fired at the tires of the truck driven by a New Baltimore man, police say.

The 39-year-old Macomb Township woman is due in Macomb County Circuit Court at 1:30 p.m. today before Judge Diane Druzinski on charges of assault with a deadly weapon, discharge of a firearm from a motor vehicle and using a firearm during a felony.

She was arraigned on those charges Feb. 22 in 41-B District Court in Clinton Township, stemming from the road-rage incident the previous morning. Her case was bound over to the county court for a pretrial hearing and arraignment. If convicted, she faces up to six years in prison.

When she was arrested, she told police, "I'm tired of people tailgating me."

But her mother said Headd was fearful during a trying and turbulent time in her life. She had been caring for her mother, who had a kidney transplant in December, and for her 18-year-old son, who had surgery in January for scoliosis, Del-Marie Headd said Saturday.

"When you're afraid for your life, I mean, what is it you're supposed to do?" she asked, defending her daughter who, she said, didn't intend to strike the truck.

Headd is a good shot, often firing at a shooting range once a month, her mother said.

"She was more or less trying to scare him off."

Law enforcement officials say there's no excuse: What if the stray bullet hit someone?

"We went out looking for the round along the roadway, but that was a morning with a lot of fog," Macomb County Sheriff's Capt. Tony Wickersham has said.

Like so many of the thousands of Michiganders licensed to carry concealed weapons, Headd got the gun so she would feel safe. She wanted to be able to protect her mother, who had been mugged, and her only son.

When someone licensed to carry a gun is accused of using it to commit a crime, the permit is automatically suspended pending a revocation hearing while the criminal case is pending, the Macomb County Sheriff's Office said.

While it's that type of handgun abuse that fuels the debate between gun advocates and gun control groups, Del-Marie Headd said recklessness is uncharacteristic for her daughter, who takes reservations for Spirit Airlines.

"She did a very stupid thing," her Madison Heights-based lawyer Leslie Kutinsky said, adding that he'd like to work out a deal since his client doesn't have a criminal record. "I feel bad for this lady, so I'm doing everything I can do to help her."

She's been held in Macomb County Jail in lieu of a $50,000 bond.

The driver of the Ram truck did not return calls for this report.

Del-Marie Headd said her daughter is upset by her actions.

"She's cried about it," she said. "We've all cried about it. But you know, stuff happens."
    http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070319/NEWS04/703190369/1001/rss01

6. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I live in a town where Crystal Methamphetamine is a Huge Problem. I am in a High Traffic Drug Area.

Today at my local High School we had a presentation on Meth, hosted by our local drug councaling agency. Let me start off by saying that the presentation was horrible. At the beginning of the presentation the lamp bulb on their projector burned out so they couldn't show us their powerpoint, and then had memorized what they wanted to say, so they were reading word for word what the had put down on the powerpoint, so when halfway threw the presentation the battery on the laptop dies, and they didn't have a charger so they start going by scratch, and the top of their heads. About 5 minutes later it gets weird. One guy says "I am a recovering Meth addict, and yes I would do meth in a second if I was down and feeling depressed. I think it helps you get threw bad times, but it hurts your body so you shouldn't do it, yeah it might help with your depression but it will hurt you body! Hell I loved getting high, the time I got high was the best experance of my life..." He didn't get a chance to finish what he was saying because the bell rung, and everyone started filtering out of the auditorium, and I feel and everyone else feels that they where trying to tell us that meth is a great thing.

That sorta pissed me off.

7. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Shoulda prepared better lol

8. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Domreis, what is it that you would like to know, years ago I lived in a town called Levittown, Pa. at that time it was called the meth capital of the world, thier all gone now, everything pretty much went out west now, I lost many friends because of using, long jail time cause of manufacturing etc. In the beggining everything was fun and plenty of money using and making, in the end they all payed the price.

9. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I don't need to know anything! It is my friends that I am worried about. I have my life planned out and I don't have drugs anywhere in the picture! I am glad that you are now clean.

10. FredBun

FredBun Active member

whow wait a minute, I think you mis-interpreted what I said, I said I lived near a town where it was all happining, where lot of friends were involved, I saw how that town deteriorated, I never said I used or made I don't know how you got that impression, it sounded to me that you wanted to know more about what is going on in your town especially after you said the people that wanted to explain were cut off due to tech problems, but since you say you dont want to know anything sorry I even interviened.

11. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

No problem. And yes I am sorry I didn't read you post well enough. I am pretty tired. Thanks for the offer. The I just feel bad because there have been several problems, 2 of my good friends have died from overdoses so I just wished the the message would have been sent out to the people in the proper manner.

12. chucky547

chucky547 Guest

can i have a bit of a bitch pls??

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@chucky ... bitch away meboy!

14. chucky547

chucky547 Guest

actually im a girl lol
    wanna know how i can get
    answers...
    or is the fiend just nasty and
    blunt with everyone?
    should i take it personally?
    thanks for listenin ;)

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Chucky....no, don't take it personally...it's part of his charm LOL!

16. chucky547

chucky547 Guest

ok fair enuf...
    thanks for your time...
    guess i was just havin a bad
    day, thought the whole world was out
    to get me lol

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Chucky...know that you're welcome here. The Fiend has the "trial by fire" approach LOL! He can be quite funny though I admit it takes some getting use to! (No offense there, Dan lol!)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2007
  18. ireland

ireland Active member

ye must go here to see this video
    http://p2pnet.net/story/11704

note use firefox to block a pop up window

Hilary Clinton YouTube video

p2pnet.net news:- An obviously high-priced, pro-made video featuring the would-be next president of America, Hilary Clinton, is currently capturing world attention on YouTube.

"It may be the most stunning and creative attack ad yet for a 2008 presidential candidate - one experts say could represent a watershed moment in 21st century media and political advertising," says The San Francisco Chronicle, going on:

"Yet the groundbreaking 74-second pitch for Democratic Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, which remixes the classic '1984' ad that introduced Apple computers to the world, is not on cable or network TV, but on the Internet."

Looking somewhat like outakes from the 1927 movie Metropolis, it has ranks of obviously brain-dead drones getting The Word from Hilary, and running through it all is a female athlete with Obama on her track vest.

But, Obama's camp, "distanced itself from the ad," says The Boston Herald, quoting spokeswoman Jen Psaki as declaring, "The campaign was not involved in any way in the creation or production of the Web ad."

It's a, "sophisticated new take on director Ridley Scott's controversial Apple ad that caused shock waves with its premiere during the 1984 Super Bowl, and shows the same blond young female athlete running with a sledgehammer toward a widescreen - where an ominous Big Brother figure drones to a mass of zombielike followers," says the Chronicle.

Now, "With the Internet providing a forum for ordinary voters, there is certain to be many more homegrown attack ads, and they're only going to get tougher as the campaign trail continues," the Herald quotes Tobe Berkovitz, associate dean at Boston University's college of communication, as saying, and adding:

"It's a free-for-all. There's going to be campaigning going on that almost no one has any control over."

Slashdot Slashdot it!

Also See:
    The San Francisco Chronicle - RPolitical video smackdown, March 18, 2007
    The Boston Herald - Mystery YouTuber slams Hillary in name of Obama, March 20, 2007

http://p2pnet.net/story/11704

19. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

"The fiend" English for the Greek "Sword of Damocles"

20. chucky547

chucky547 Guest

Thanks Gerry for your encouraging words...
    Guess if i wanna hang round here for a while
    i will have to get used to him hey!
    And thank you garmoon for your
    definition!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.