1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

The sword of Damocles ? and here i was thinking i was evil incarnate.
    And yes, i am mean to almost anyone, i don't discriminate between races and sexes, to me, you ALL SUCK ! :)
    [​IMG]

2. chucky547

chucky547 Guest

Oops caught haha
    Well atleast you admit it!

3. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

You should click my name, and see the stuff i write here.
    My motto "whatever it is, I'M AGAINST IT!".
    Oh sh*t, wait, no it isn't, that was Groucho Marx's...
    Guess i'll settle for "i'm an @sshole, and i'm proud of it", provided Denis Leary doesn't object.

4. chucky547

chucky547 Guest

Actually i did click your name...
    You're very ummm.... opionated!
    or should i use the words "not interested in bullsh*t"
    i like that!
    or are you against the word "like"?

5. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I will not reply to such an incriminating question [​IMG]

6. chucky547

chucky547 Guest

So be it...
    i shall not push for an answer
    considering you like to think of yourself
    as "lord and master"
    and i quote "Your lord and master,
    The Fiend :D"
    i shall leave u be... so you can help some
    other newbie with their retarded questions

:) Have a top day!

7. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Good morning all! I started my day by watching someone get hit by a car. Given that, I decided to write a Letter to the Editor of the Philadelphia Enquirer which I've entitled "Confessions of a Jaywalker" which will be a comical albeit factual account of a nasty situation of which I've been victim on more than one occasion. Since they've started allowing right turns on red lights in the center city area, accidents involving pedestrains have tripled. Cars, in a hurry to get to work or get home during the two rush hours, don't bother to looke and see if people have the walk light, the just turn on red and run people over. As a consequence, only commuters and tourists are actually dumb enough to cross at crosswalks ... they're the most dangerous spots in the city. Because all the streets in center city are one ways, us residents have learned to cross in the middle of the block between the two intersections because cars can only be coming from one direction and not blindly from around a corner. I too have jumped on the hood of many a car turning on red as its either that or get hit but now, I'm not agile enough anymore. Its going to be a comical article but full of accident facts. I'll post a link if they print it.

8. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

Well that really sucks, was the car ok?? (lol!!) Seriously though that isn't a good start to anyone's day! More haste less speed I guess!

9. ireland

ireland Active member

People were in their pews talking at church. Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church. Everyone started screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.

Soon everyone had exited the church except for one elderly gentleman who sat calmly in his pew without moving, seeming oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence.

So Satan walked up to the old man and said, "Don't you know who I am?"
    The man replied, "Yep, sure do."
    "Aren't you afraid of me?" Satan asked.
    "Nope, sure ain't." said the man.
    "Don't you realize I can kill with a word?" asked Satan.
    "Don't doubt it for a minute," returned the old man, in an even tone.
    "Did you know that I could cause you profound horrifying AGONY for all eternity?" persisted Satan.
    "Yep," was the calm reply.
    "And you're still not afraid?" asked Satan.
    "Nope," said the old man.
    More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, "Well, why aren't you afraid of me?"
    The man calmly replied, "Been married to your sister for 46 years".

10. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  11. ireland

ireland Active member

HERES A BIG BITCH

405 more RIAA blackmail letters[​IMG]

p2pnet.net news:- The Big 4 music cartel's RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) says it's sent out another 405 blackmail letters to 23 universities across the US.

LINK
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/66/295688

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  12. ireland

ireland Active member

YE MEMBERS THINK YE HAVE A BITCH,READ THIS ARTICLE...NOW THIS IS A REAL BITCH

**Warning: Contains Graphic Images And Description** Sadistic foster mother's 19-year reign of terror...

Sadistic foster mother's 19-year reign of terror

A foster mother was found guilty today of subjecting three young children to a "horrifying catalogue of cruel and sadistic treatment".

Eunice Spry, 62, routinely beat, abused and starved the youngsters in her care over a 19 year period. The devout Jehovah's Witness forced sticks down their throats and made them eat their own vomit and rat excrement.

As punishment for misbehaving, she would beat them on the soles of their feet and force them to drink washing up liquid and bleach.

Spry, a pillar of her local community in Gloucestershire, staunchly denied all the claims made against her and insisted the only physical punishment she ever used was "a smack on the bottom".

But a jury at Bristol Crown Court convicted of a series of charges.

During the four-week trial the jury heard some harrowing evidence detailing how Spry had subjected the children to a regime of abuse.

The three victims, known as Victim A, B and C, all gave evidence describing how their daily routines were punctuated by random acts of bizarre and sadistic violence at the hands of their foster mother.

Kerry Barker, prosecuting, told how Victim A, now aged 21, was imprisoned in a wheelchair by the woman following a car crash.
    [​IMG]
    The child's hand has been rubbed raw with sandpaper

Spry had tried to stop Victim A from trying to walk again following the crash so she could get more compensation money.

Victim B, also 21, told how her foster mother would pull her hair and shove her face in her pet dog's faeces as punishment.

Victim C, now 18, described how his foster mother held his hand down on a hot electric hob until it was left looking like a "gooey mess".

He said he had been force-fed so much washing up liquid by Spry that he could now differentiate between the brands on taste alone.

The offences took place in two of Spry's homes in Gloucestershire between 1986 and 2005. Mr Barker, had told the jury: "On hearing the indictment the word that probably sticks in your mind is cruelty.

"That is what this case is about. It is a history of cruelty by Eunice Spry who was an adoptive mother over a long period of time."

The abuse was finally discovered after another Jehovah's Witness secretly confronted the wheelchair-bound Victim A about marks to her head caused when Spry rubbed sandpaper over her face.

Victim A finally plucked up the courage to report her foster mother to the police who quickly interviewed Victim B and C.

Mr Barker added: "The outcome of the interviews was a horrifying catalogue of cruel and sadistic treatment.

"Most of the acts were carried out as punishment; others were inexplicable acts of cruelty."

He said the children would be regularly punished for minor acts of misbehaviour.

Mr Barker explained: "They were made to eat lard and drink washing up liquid poured down their throats.

"If they were sick (she) would make them eat the vomit and they were made to eat rat excrement."

He said that Spry would regularly beat the children on the soles of the feet with a "variety of sticks".

They would be "punched kicked and strangled", and if they cried the sticks would be forced down their throats.

Mr Barker said Spry used unusual punishments such as making the children lean against the side of a wall.

If they moved, the soles of their feet would again be beaten with the sticks.

Full cans of food would be thrown directly in their faces and they would have their heads forcibly held under the water while in the bath.

Victim A told how when she was a young girl her foster mother had fixed a sign to the back of one her dress to cause embarrassment in public. The message read: "This child is evil. Do not look at her or talk to her. She wets the bed and is an attention seeker."

Victim A was involved in a serious traffic accident in 2000. Doctors told the girl, who suffered horrific injuries, that she would be confined to a wheelchair for up to six months after the crash.

But medical experts who examined her soon found there was no physical reason why she could not walk.

Spry refused a series of tests to find out what was behind the girl's mysterious condition and deliberately hindered her recuperation in a cynical bid to maximise the compensation payout she could get from insurers.

In 2004, Child A fled from her foster mother and walked on the very same day. She later confessed that Spry had forced her to remain in the wheelchair since 2000.

Mr Barker said on one occasion Spry had forced Child C to place his hand over an electric ring on a cooker causing blistering.

He added that Spry was able to conceal her alleged reign of abuse as the children were home taught and not sent to school.

She has also terrified the children so much with her ritualistic abuse that they were too frightened to alert the authorities.

Spry covered her tracks by forbidding them to be examined on their own by doctors or dentists. She maintained her innocence throughout police interviews and during the subsequent trial.

go here to see more pixs
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...r+mother's+19-year+reign+of+terror/article.do

13. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I'm gonna swear here...

THAT TWISTED BITCH!!!

I hope she got life.

14. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

life hell! i hope she got a slow painful death!

15. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I hope that her foster children get to punisher her in the ways that she punished them! Then they can burn her alive!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  16. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Man what a scumbag, but what I just cant understand is why at around 13 years of age thats pretty big enough to defend yourself, hell I would of beat the crap out of her at the age of 10.

17. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

If that happened to me I would beat the tar out of my foster mom (Ok, I don't have one but if I was in a similar situation). Hell, I would probably beat up my own mom or dad in self-defense if they did that to me.

18. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I can't see why the kids didn't "gang" up on her! It sounds like she had a total of 3 in her house at once!

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@domeris...it's called "victim/abuser affiliation"; as a social worker, I have the misfortune of seeing it all the time though fortunatly, I don't have to deal with the kids but unfortunately, I deal with the abuser with some regularity. It's why the sexual abuse by priests almost always went unreported. In a family unit, it would "appear" that the child has greater affection for the abusing parent than the other parent and often kids see it as a genuine affection. Its hard to understand but its a psychological thing where the abused feels that being loved and loving the abuser more may diminish or stop the abuse. Believe it or not, it happens more often than not. In cases of suspected child abuse, the first thing cops and social workers try to observe is ...which person does the kid cling to the most ... its always the abuser. When you come from a good and loving family, its a syndrome that very difficult to understand because you can't identify with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2007
  20. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Its something similar to what happens mentally to kids who get kidnapped and are able to freely walk around, have friends etc. but when they are an inch away from the cops they don't say "I have been kidnapped by this man over here that is 30 feet away".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.