1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

this sig is up for debate. i have 5 or so on the sig thread that i'm letting members vote on. top vote goes as my sig for the next few months.

and yeah, muscle cars are like binary code....they're a universal language. ^.^

i'd have to check with that particular forum member, but i'm pretty sure the owner of that car has the stock 8 3/4 rear end in it, as those things are pretty damn tough.

*edit*
    so far on the poll,i have one vote for my classic sasha collage sig, one vote for this engrid and charger sig, and one vote for this sig minus engrid. i'm not editing any of these though, so i suppose that vote doesn't count.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  2. FredBun

FredBun Active member

I didnt know, the next time the sig thread comes my way which it does, as long as its the same sig thread I would love to place a vote.

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

4. FredBun

FredBun Active member

thanks aus, it was a different sig thread, will post my vote.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Fred how about an Adriana sig with a 1969 Z28 Camaro with the 302 engine, now that would be a perfect sig lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2007
  6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'd take a Yenko packing the infamous 427 and a 4-speed, first.

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I'm coming into this one late but I personally didn't see anything wrong with that video. I found it especially fitting at the end when the guys broke the thieves hand. To my way of thinking if you try to steal from honest hardworking folks and get a beating like that for it you just got what was coming to you. I betcha ten bucks those two never steal again and I also betcha nobody EVER tries to steal from those guys again. If those two had been honest and PAID for the stuff like the rest of us they'd have gotten a smile and "Thank you come again".

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

amen, brother neph!

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

AMEN Nephilim thats exactly what i was thinking they will not steal again. there lucky the guys didn't shoot them.

and yeah Auslander the Yenko is very rare they go for about 300.000.00 plus

[​IMG]

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

aye, i know that. but if we're dreaming, let's dream big. ^.~

at some point, i'm going to build a clone yenko, most likely completely from reproduction parts, as every single part of a '69 can now be bought from YearOne, stamped again with 100% accuracy.

11. FredBun

FredBun Active member

aabbccdd, I already said I had a woody with aus. sig, now a camaro and a ariana sig together, what are you guys trying to do make me pop lol.

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

if you're gonna pop, at least make a vid to sell on the net. free monies, yo! XD

13. FredBun

FredBun Active member

that would be a site, except my wife would cut my ping pong balls off.

14. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My bitch, I had a retarded 'Pharm' or 'Phish' attempt just delivered to my mailbox (GMail). It claims to be from "Bank of America" but here are some interesting facts giving the fake away:

1. The title "Bank of America" is in all caps.

2. They address me as "Dear Valued Customer"

3. The claim to have contacted me before (I don't even have any association with Bank of America).

4. They ask to log in (via a link that leads to a phishing site) with my "User Name (or SSN) and Password to complete the varification process as well as verify my credit card details and billing info."

5. It claims to be some sort of "e-Bill".

One thing they did to make it more legit, they included an actual (from what I can tell working too) toll-free number to call if you have questions. lol.

Anyway, does anyone know how I can report this fraud/phisher to Google and/or my ISP?

EDIT: I found a way to report it to Google (via Firefox 2) but what other ways could I report this?

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

try the fbi as you are in the states & maybe your state(?) police

16. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Yeah, I might do that ddp as thats a major thing basically its an attempt at complete identity theft as it asks for credit card numbers, an SSN and a password for a Bank of America account.

I really don't (due to time etc.) usually report crap like this and just delete it but this has gone too far in my opinion.

Yes, I do live in the States so I might see if I can report it to the police or something.

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Pop Smith you might call your ISP provider to see who its best to report it too

something that gives it away that its a fake everytime would be

"Dear Valued Customer"

they would address you by your name

18. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Will do aabbccdd, maybe I will forward it to my ISPs abuse department or something.

19. Neverhap

Neverhap Guest

You could possibly find the IP address of the person that sent you this email, if you have Outlook, by going to View--->Options, and there you will see the IP address of the addressee, unless it has been "spoofed". Regardless, then cut 'n paste that address, and paste it in this link, http://whois.domaintools.com/
    If it is a foreign country, then forget about it, no sense in going further.

Just a suggestion.

Edit: I am sure there are similar email providers that can identify the sender, but I do not know the steps, sorry.

20. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Good advice,
    but forward it to Bank of America,
    https://www.bankofamerica.com/privacy/Control.do?body=privacysecur_unauthorised_acc_use
    they spell out how to report it and they will take action, doesn't matter if it is foreign or domestic, they go after people who try to steal their money.
    link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.