Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Irland

You think thats bad try looking at WII N64 games I already has this and I have to pay 10 more to play it...WTF!??!?!?!?!!?

to add to it the N64 emus play better >>

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@aabbccdd...is all that true? I've seen news clips on the guy and totally agreed with what he was doing ... though I'm a bid uncertain of some of that; like the pink boxers LOL! I'm glad I don't work on the job placement end of my company ... our placement people are trying to place the unemployed citizens (most of them uskilled or semi-skilled) while all the jobs are being taken by illegals which are increasing by leaps and bounds here. I can't imagine what it must be like in border towns. The feds refuse to do anything about it, politicians on both sides fear losing votes (they wouldn't have to fear if the law had been enforced in the first place).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2007
  3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yes its all facts this actaully happens in AZ

4. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

------------------------------------------------------------------------

God the illegal imagrant thing is as bad as the war on drugs...I tell you nothing devieds IQ by zero than drugs and slave wages.....

5. ireland

ireland Active member

Best Buy's Geek Squad Sued for Videotaping Woman in Her Shower
    Apr 12, 2007 - 2:28 PM -
    Are you kidding me...

Tech Accused of Videotaping Woman in Her Shower

Their mom called Best Buy's Geek Squad for help with their computer. Now two sisters are suing Best Buy, claiming the technician who showed up secretly taped one of them in the shower.

abclocal.go.com

INDUSTRY, Apr. 12, 2007 - (KABC-TV) - Their mom called Best Buy's Geek Squad for help with their computer. Now two sisters are suing Best Buy, claiming the technician who showed up secretly taped one of them in the shower.

link to article

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=5201426

6. handsom

handsom Regular member

So, let's think about this one real good, and tell me how much sense it makes to you; a long established Fortune 100 company wants to test your abilities for a position. They need to see how good you are at Excel, in order to qualify you for the position. So, you go in for a skills test, and this is where it starts to get weird.

They want to see how familiar the applicant is with Excel, and make sure that the user is capable of making spreadsheets which will meet the company's needs; so the test is done on a computer, which guides you through a long series of tasks that you must complete to prove you are capable of doing the job. Tasks range from adding cells, changing formatting making various charts, mostly basic stuff, a little intermediate.

Common sense would tell you, give the applicant a few pre-made spreadsheets, and give several tasks to perform on each, then save the spreadsheet, and have it reviewed, right? Wrong. Let someone do several screen captures of Excel, and paste them into a flash presentation that only displays one quarter of the normal needed screen size, and cut a lot of the tools and buttons that people use. To make it even better it will tell you something like "Make Cell B11 equal the total sum of B4 through B9" which can lead to several different solutions, for example, you click the formula bar to input the formula manually WRONG! Try again. Click Insert -> Function, and click the 'All' choice to show all choices which allows you to scroll down to the 'sum' function WRONG! You should have chosen math, even though your way worked just fine, and did the same thing.

Now imagine 75% of a long test being exactly that, combined with a rather sluggish flash-based interface which can frequently result in misinterpreted menu selections. The other 25% consists of "Now, save the spreadsheet as 'B and S Test' in it's original folder.", and "Print two copies of the second and third pages."

Ack! Between misinterpreted selections, and not doing something through the exact same set of keystrokes the original designer had in mind, I missed almost half of the questions on that thing.

OH! And here's the kicker: I get a face-to-face interview the next day. Apparently, missing half the questions on that shoddy test keeps me a 'primary applicant'.

~YARG~!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  7. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Jack's Back!

Back from a few days away in the middle of no-where (otherwise known as Devon), and it was very nice. No bitch for me :p

8. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

You haven't been around?

Welcome back Jack...

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

oh, burn! :p not noticing someone gone is the ultimate insult on a forum! XD

10. LOCOENG

LOL I couldn't resist.

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you're evil, loco. no wonder i like ya. ^.^

12. LOCOENG

I worked the hoot owl shift last night and I just rolled out of bed so I'm feeling a little hornery.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007
  13. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Like this?
    [​IMG]

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

he be rockin' that phat napolean dynamite style, yo home dawg.

:p

15. LOCOENG

16. ireland

ireland Active member

[​IMG]
    http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_01/chorizoDM1204_228x220.jpg

Diner scarred for life after sausage explodes in her face

WARNING: This story contains strong images
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...after+sausage+explodes+in+her+face/article.do

A woman diner was left with horrific burns after a Portuguese sausage dish exploded in her face. The victim was eating with friends when the accident took place at the Sporting Clube de Londres in west London.

Restaurant owner Rui Daniel Faria Velosa was fined £4,000 and ordered to pay £2,000 costs for breaching safety rules.

Witnesses described how the flaming chorizo sausage dish burnt out of control when a waiter topped it up with rum at a table packed with people.

The woman, who spent two weeks in hospital and has since undergone two skin graft operations, said it was like being hit by a "flame-thrower".

The Sporting Clube bar and restaurant in Westbourne Green is a popular destination for football fans.

The victim was eating with a group of friends when the incident happened in May 2005.

Burns

Burning liquid escaped from the dish and spilled over the victim

The meal, served in a ceramic dish, arrived covered in burning alcohol, but the accident took place when a waiter added more.

At this point burning liquid escaped and spilled over the victim. One friend said it looked like a "big ball of fire".

The victim will to have to wear pressure garments on both hands for 23 hours a day for up to two years.

She has also suffered from flash-backs, panic attacks, anxiety and depression.

The prosecution was brought by Kensington and Chelsea Council following an investigation by environmental health officers.

Burns

The unnamed woman spent two weeks in hospital and has since undergone two skin graft operations

The restaurant admitted three charges relating to failing to make a proper risk assessment, failing to serve the dish safely and failing to report the accident.

Fiona Buxton, of Kensington and Chelsea Council, said: "This was a truly awful accident that should never have happened. The victim's life has been affected terribly.

"I hope this fine gets the message across to other restaurants that the Council will not tolerate any business which does not follow the correct health and safety procedures in the workplace."

Some Portuguese restaurants serve dishes in which chorizo sausage is cooked over burning spirits in a shallow terracotta bowl.

In general, high alcohol spirits such as brandy, grappa or rum are used and customers have the meat cooked to their taste at the table.

No one was available at Sporting Clube, in Elkstone Road, W10, to comment.

17. ireland

ireland Active member

Bail set at $1 million for teen accused of baby murder

A 17-year-old stabbed her newborn baby 135 times and disposed of her body in a garbage can outside her home in Oakdale, authorities alleged Thursday.

Nicole Marie Beecroft was charged Thursday with first-degree murder. The charge carries a maximum sentence of life in prison. She was being held in a juvenile detention facility. Bail was set at $1 million on Friday afternoon.

"She kills the baby and now her life will be changed forever," Washington County Attorney Doug Johnson said.

The Tartan High School senior told police she was in a "panic state" after giving birth to the girl on the floor of the laundry room in her home around 3 a.m. Monday, according to the criminal complaint filed in Washington County District Court. She told police she had seen the baby's finger move, and admitted stabbing the child, the complaint said.

An autopsy determined the infant had been born alive, but suffered numerous puncture wounds in the chest area and bled to death from 135 sharp-force injuries, the complaint said.

"We don't know what motivated her," Johnson said.

Johnson noted that the state's safe harbor law allows mothers to leave infants at any hospital within 72 hours of birth with no legal consequences.

"She could have walked away and the baby would have been adopted by a family that wanted it. Instead she destroys two lives: her own and the baby's," he said.

Police said the baby's body was inside a trash bag that had been placed in the garbage can outside Beecroft's suburban home. Inside the trash bag, investigators also found a black-handled knife and some towels, according to the complaint.

Authorities were tipped off Tuesday when an anonymous caller told police that a cashier at a Cub Foods grocery store in St. Paul had given birth to a stillborn baby and threw it in the garbage at her home. The store manager confirmed Beecroft was an employee there, but said she had called in sick the past two days. Police went to her home. Her mother told officers her daughter had been sick in bed the past two days, but had gone to work that day, according to the complaint.

Beecroft's mother, Kari Beecroft, allowed the officers to look in her daughter's room, where they found a bag containing adult diapers. The mother told police her daughter had been using them because she had been experiencing a very heavy period, the complaint said. The officers found a blood-soaked sanitary napkin or diaper in the bathroom garbage can.

While police secured the scene Tuesday night, other officers found Nicole Beecroft at the store where she worked. They took her back to the Oakdale Police Department, where she acknowledged she had given birth the day before. She said she had gone to the bathroom, but something didn't feel right, so she went to the laundry room and put a towel on the floor, and gave birth there. She initially claimed the girl was stillborn, and admitted discarding the child in the garbage can, the complaint said.

Police then got a search warrant, and recovered the body from the garbage can early Wednesday. Beecroft confessed when officers later confronted her at a hospital, the complaint said.

The girl's mother told police she didn't know her overweight daughter was pregnant.

The Beecroft family does not have a listed phone number.

An attorney will be appointed for her and bail will be set at her first court appearance Friday, Johnson said.

Johnson said Beecroft has told police the name of the person she believes is the father.

Oakdale police officer Michelle Stark said no one else was expected to be charged in the baby's death.

"Some early intervention possibly could have helped," Stark said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

video and pixs here
    http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S53980.shtml?cat=1

18. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

19. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

My first impression when he fell off the ladder was "lol dumba**!"

20. Ripper

Ripper Active member

B!tch :p

Hehe xD

Thread Status: