1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Mornin Greensman.

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Edit

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  3. ireland

ireland Active member

4. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Greensman have a go at Sprint am going around ith them on roaming charges and my contracts up and they won't let me go into the SERO plan. If your not familiar check it out free internet for 2 years 300 anytime minutes for $30.00 a month. Chris

5. ireland

ireland Active member

good idea,
    EU aims to criminalise Holocaust denial

The latest draft, seen by the Financial Times, will make it mandatory for all Union member states to punish public incitement “to violence or hatred directed against a group of persons or a member of such a group defined by reference to race, colour, religion, descent or national or ethnic origin”.
    Offenders will face up to three years in jail under the proposed legislation,

link
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/122134be-ed14-11db-9520-000b5df10621.html

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@auslander

That dorm room is gonna look pretty damn good, after bugging out and living in a cave, that you're preparing for. As for physics lab reports I'd as soon take poison. Sorry you're sleep deprived.

7. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

F**CK MICROSOFT! I hate Microsoft! They can crawl in a corner and die! Apple needs to make a iBox! God damn!

Ok, well as alot of you know I have been dealing with Microsoft for three month now trying to get them to replace my 360. They have sent me 4 refurbished consoles so far! The last console I received ruined 2 games by scratching them. The games had a ring burned around the outside, making them unplayable! I contacted Microsoft and told them what had happened. I was advised that the XBOX doesn't scratch disks, and was told "THOUGH." I then said so you won't replace my Disks. "No, the XBOX doesn't scratch games" The console also gave me 3 red lights right after it scratched the games, and won't even turn on anymore.

I have sent the console in for repair, and today I got a call and was told that they are shipping my console back to me unrepaired because the Warranty sticker is missing. (If anyone is familiar with the XBOX it has a faceplate and the sticker is under the faceplate.) I told the gal that I hadn't even taken the faceplate off the console how could I remove the sticker??? I didn't even have the console for 24hours. I then was told "THOUGH, no sticker no repair.

This has been going on since January 14th. I have sent our Attorney State General an E-Mail and will be calling him tomorrow! I have also filed a Complaint with the Better Business Beuro.

This is fing outrageous! Last Microsoft product I buy! I have no problem with useing a Mac, and I prefer to use a Mac.

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

another reason i don't buy into consoles until they've been around at least 3 years.

9. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

wowww that is a reallyyy shitty situation to be in...microsoft is deff. screawing you over there..bringing the law in!!!

10. antomic

antomic Regular member

11. ireland

ireland Active member

antomic

very good.....

12. antomic

antomic Regular member

thanks ireland :)...I used acid to mix my music...That program is really cool.
    so anyway, how is everyone?

13. ireland

ireland Active member

antomi
    i is doing good,i is in the middle of building another xp-computer..
    thats why i am in here and out..

14. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I'll see what is going to happen! I have made it clear that I have no problem not buying Microsoft products!

15. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Hi antomic.. Have a good break?

16. greensman

greensman Regular member

wow jan ye is up late ain't ye?? lol. Or is it up early?

....gm

Still not satisfied with Sprint, those silly buggers. Gonna see what I can do tomorrow at one of the stores. Didn't like what I was told over the dang phone. That's my big b!tch for the day!! ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

17. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Since you brought up cell phones...

So I was looking at my Bill for Cingular and I was charged $48 for a Call I supposedly made while Roaming in Jamaica. The funny part is I was 300 miles south of Jamaican! I was in Dominica! The even funnier part, I was scuba diving while I made the call. So unless someone broke into my Yaught, sailed to Jamaica used my phone, sailed back to Dominica, and locked the door there was no way that call was made.

18. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

greensman what kinda grief is Sprint giving you? ireland did I read right XP poop I guess I was away quite awhile. Serious note how's the bride doing, read back a bit she was in the hospital. Hope alls well. Chris

19. antomic

antomic Regular member

hey, it's my favorite xbox buddy :).
    Well, the xbox is officially dead, in my opinion. I'm on to bigger and better things, like modding my 360. oh, and bungie came out with 2 new halo 2 maps the day before yesterday. Desolation and Tombstone, I think. I can't wait to play them. It's been such a long time since bungie came out with anything new.

20. greensman

greensman Regular member

Yes ireland how's the bride, well we all hope. :)

Chris it isn't my phone there messing with but my wife's which is on my plan too. For some reason they've changed her "extras" without real notice and reason. We've had the same plan for years and a contract that states our agreement. I have to go to the store to make sure I'm reading the bill right and my wife doesn't have me worked up the wrong way. LOL. Anyway I'm gonna see tomorrow if they've truly pissed me off or just that I can't read and have been pissing myself off. LOL

....gm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.