1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billybob

billybob Regular member

I need to be more commited.

End of last year we had a 30% of our ICT GCSE..i got an A*...the highest mark in the year. I only revised the night before. I got 94% or something..

But i hate IT coursework...its so boring...i have no attention span as it is on interesting things like maths, never mind writing out how a printer works over and over gain.

So last years coursework i got a B...just...and this year i will only just get a B.

That means it will be hard to get an A*....but an A is still easily achievable with revision.

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I think the best word would be "deigned" ... you lowered yourself from your dignified status for his sake, certainly not for yours LOL!

3. billybob

billybob Regular member

4. ireland

ireland Active member

TEACHERS LOGIC

A school student was in a philosophy class which had a discussion about God's existence. The teacher presented the following logic:
    "Has anyone in this class heard God?" Nobody spoke.
    "Has anyone in this class touched God?" Again, nobody spoke.
    "Has anyone in this class seen God?" When nobody spoke for the third time, he simply stated,

"Then there is no God."

One student thought for a second, and then asked for permission to reply. Curious to hear this bold student's response, the teacher granted it, and the student stood up and asked the following questions of his classmates:
    "Has anyone in this class heard our teachers brain?" Silence.
    "Has anyone in this class touched our teachers brain?" Silence.
    "Has anyone in this class seen our teachers brain?"
    When nobody in the class dared to speak, the student concluded, "Then, according to our teachers logic, it must be true that our teacher has no brain!"
    You can't argue with that!

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

connotation of condescension, there, ger. i'm not that stuck-up. :p

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

No you're not Brandon. I'm too sexy for my shirt; that's the problem. :p

Billy, I can see where you're coming from. I find it very hard to apply myself fully to the task when I have no interest in it whatsoever. I like ICT, but some of the work is boring as..

7. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland...now that's what I call good reasoning skills lol!

8. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

was the name of that student Albert?

9. ireland

ireland Active member

did ye guys see all the copy-cats posting e-mails and threats to schools with bombs and doing a better job of killing more student then those at Virginia Tech

10. billybob

billybob Regular member

@ Ripper.

I like computers, but ICT is something different. I like the discussions, but the coursework has nothing interesting whatsoever about it. I can do it, but its just so boring i never do. Its no excuse i know.

For example, having discussions with the teacher in ICT is great...whereas writing about ICT in Society is boring.

11. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I am powered by flapjacks.

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i thought you ran on methane? 0.o

13. janrocks

janrocks Guest

And there I was thinking all this time that Neph was black pudding fired... can't win em all.

I'm getting worrieder by the day..

I have a computer called Albert.. Random, but interesting.. It's a dumpster comp, and Albert Ladysmith Steptoe seemed like a good name to register all the hookey software under..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007
  14. greensman

greensman Regular member

Good one Auslander!!

That would be my wife's b!tch for sure. LOL. I'm powered by METHANE. hehehe. But I won't let her near AD, you gits might tell her that I have to much fun. LOL.

....gm

15. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

my bitch is at home.....

why do ther have to be a double standard for men and women... if a man talks to a woman other than his wife or G/F its about sex, but a woman can talk to any man and be nothing wrong with it.....

im outta here...good night all

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

now jan, you suffer from the same problem. hell, we're all to sexy to be jack's friends. :p

greensman: i aim to please. ^.^

rob, we all still love you XD

17. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

I'm too sexy to keep answering the same question in the MoMo forum,
    "How do I unlock my phone" A couple more smarta$$ answers and Neph will ban me for a week.

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i saw your "seek and you shall find" pic.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  19. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Spammers and hackers are using the slayings at Virginia Tech as a gory lure to infect computers with malicious software, security experts noted Thursday.

While the video made by gunman Cho Seung-hui prior to the killing of 33 people on Monday was widely posted on news Web sites and YouTube.com, spam e-mails were intercepted Wednesday night purporting to link to the footage on a Brazilian Web site, said Graham Cluley, senior technology consultant, at security vendor Sophos PLC.

If clicked, the link caused a computer to automatically download a malicious screensaver, called TERROR_EM_VIRGINIA.scr by Sophos, which installs a Trojan horse program that collects banking details, Cluley said.

It's unclear yet what banks the Trojan is engineered to exploit, Cluley said. Sophos has posted a screenshot of the spam.

The e-mails are unlikely to mean much to English speakers since they're written in Portuguese, Cluley said. But hackers have repeatedly used breaking news events to try to trick users into opening malicious programs.

"We might see other hackers jump on the coattails of this," Cluley said.

After emergencies and disasters, fraudulent Web sites purporting to collect charity money also tend to emerge. So far, more than 450 domain names related to the Virginia Tech shooting have been registered that look questionable, wrote Johannes Ullrich, chief technical officer for the Internet Storm Center, part of the SANS Institute, which monitors the health of the Internet.

The registrations have occurred at a faster pace than ones after Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans in August 2005, Ullrich wrote on Monday.

SANS has posted a list of suspicious domains and their status. Virginia Tech has has set up an official site with information on a memorial fund.

The U.S. Computer Emergency Response Team warned on Tuesday it's likely some of those domains could turn into phishing sites.

Earlier in the week, eBay Inc. canceled auctions trying to sell domains related to the Virginia Tech shootings, with one listed at US$49,930.

20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

My bitch for yesterday was that Fox News was running the rant of the Va Tech abomination; and under the picture on the news crawl line , the names of those who were killed on same screen. Pretty callous. NBC should have burned the video and this jerkoff would NOT have gotten as much of the fame as he did!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.