1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Good morning all :)

Just about every day I ban one of two people in the P2P forum for requesting torrent invites. There are only six stickies in that forum and THREE of them are unmistakable warnings not to ask for invites. How a person can go to that forum and not notice I'll never know.

Another bitch,

I just shitcanned a Senior Member this morning. Several forums have been simply overrun with bogus tutorials full of links to pay-for software sites and folks posting nothing more than affiliate links everywhere with no real help so over the last couple weeks I've cleaned house in a big way. I've made it clear there are to be no more links to pay-for software sites. It's alright to mention the name of the software you like so if a user wants to check it out he or she can google it in half a second. Well, said Senior Member had made one of the aforementioned affiliate-laden guides for which I removed the links but kindly left the name of the software and added a red highlighted line at the bottom noting what I'd done. Today I get an offensive post report about the guide and it turns out said Senior Member had put all the links back in and removed the red highlighted line I'd added. Needless to say he went permanently bye bye and both his guides were completely deleted. It pissess me off to no end the amount of spineless leechers happy to come here and use our forums as free advertising and put nothing back in. It costs $$$ to run our wonderful site and as long as Neph is alive and kicking they're either gonna pay up or get a boot in the ass.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  2. billybob

billybob Regular member

Blitvet!! Im in absolute fits. Lmao.

Your great.

3. rav009

rav009 Active member

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lmfao. Talk about re-defining stupidity.

5. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

beautiful neph :)

6. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Well, I had to stay late at work today (an extra 2 hours on top of my regular 7.5) it wasn't worth it!

My other, happier moment of the day, I almost have a PC configured for possible build in the summer! :) I have it at just a snip over $2000 which is pretty good for a gaming PC. Hopefully my job will keep going ok if it does I will have the money for it by mid-May or early July.

Peace

7. billybob

billybob Regular member

my bitch.

Just went out an bought Battlefield 2 and found that my laptops graphics card doesnt support it.

That sucks.

8. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

laptops are usually pretty weak in the gfx department unless you get a highend one.

9. billybob

billybob Regular member

Any way to upgrade? (the graphics card)

10. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@Billybob,
    The answer to your question is probably no, however, some of the newer highend models have limited upgrade capability. post your model number and manufacturer of said laptop,either check on their website for upgrade information, or wait until someone can answer your question.

11. billybob

billybob Regular member

Ill pm you blitved, later.

12. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

@billybob
    Your Laptop has a "graphics chip" on board...It does not have a "graphics card"...

Some of the highest end laptops will have replaceable chips...however you could only replace with a chip that fits the socket...which means that the chip would have to be from the same series or chip design...so in other words you would probably not be getting any substantial upgrade from the replacement...

13. billybob

billybob Regular member

And theres no way to ADD a card?

14. billybob

billybob Regular member

15. ireland

ireland Active member

my bitch of the day
    i was away for a while,i see stuff in some shout boxs that are out of control.

[​IMG]
    http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/sonygoatMS2804_468x448.jpg

Slaughter: Horror at Sony's depraved promotion stunt with decapitated goat

He said: "The slaughter of animals is not something that should be done to advertise a product.

by GLEN OWEN and RHODRI PHILLIPS - More by this author » Last updated at 10:00am on 29th April 2007

Comments Comments (31)
    Electronics giant Sony has sparked a major row over animal cruelty and the ethics of the computer industry by using a freshly slaughtered goat to promote a violent video game.

The corpse of the decapitated animal was the centrepiece of a party to celebrate the launch of the God Of War II game for the company’s PlayStation 2 console.

Guests at the event were even invited to reach inside the goat’s still-warm carcass to eat offal from its stomach.

Sickening images of the party have appeared in the company’s official PlayStation magazine – but after being contacted by The Mail on Sunday, Sony issued an apology for the gruesome stunt and promised to recall the entire print run.

link to the article
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=451414&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  16. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

============================================================
    dailymail=tabloid=trash
    until theres hard evidence sony was part of it I wont believe it.
    the black/white ad is one thing(10 to 1 it was abotu a women being on top more than black/white in all anyone that read into it was already rasisct/sexist)

17. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

My Bitch,
    NASCAR fans throwing stuff at Jeff Gordon,
    So what if he's rumoured to be in love with Ricky Rudd, Who cares if he costars in cameos with Looney Tunes, Who cares if he has more wins than Dale Sr. now, (well actually the idiots at Talledega who feel justified in their actions)
    I'm not a fan of Gordon but still don't think that he deserves to have trash thrown at him.
    my 2¢ worth, that's all.

18. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Nascar hero gay or just to odd for the southern trash(lack of better word) that likes it?

19. billybob

billybob Regular member

My bitch.

Gotta find a way to teach myself 2 years worth of chemistry, in 4 weeks. Not good.

Another bitch. I have to raise some money for a motherboard.... any get rich quick schemes anyone?

20. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I like chemistry - it's physics I suck at :p

Wash cars, mow lawns, paint fences, etc etc :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.