1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Don't worry the northern trash don't like him much either. LOL Nascar isn't just the south anymore.

2. greensman

greensman Regular member

Now for me that's a bitch. There is NO get rich schemes, especially for the younger crowd billybob. I'm assuming that you still live at home or in the dorms maybe. Sorry don't know you that well. :)

NOW on the other hand what Ripper said, "mow lawns", is a great idea. I mow a VERY large lawn every day and it's easy and the money is instant. :) Gotta like that cash in hand when you're done feeling. I bet that you could do a little side business with the help of your dad and his equipment to mow a few yards a week. That will generate anywhere from $50 to $200 each week easily. Anyway my take on the mowing lawns thing. Good luck to you and your endeavors. :)

.....gm

PS: What about grandma? She's always good for some quick cash. ;-)

3. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Some of my more... how can I put this... enterprising friends earnt over £1500 last week alone.
    He runs this website/business..

The Free Phone Shop (Not pimping it btw, just using it as an example).

.. along with another friend of mine.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  4. billybob

billybob Regular member

LMAO! Haha, ill try that one ;)

Oh, and i shouldnt have used the "get rich quick" name, i just meant ways of making money.
    You see, i need the motherboard and other parts, to build the computer, to sell on ebay, to get more money, to build another computer, to sell for even more money, etc etc etc.

Thats my plan ;) Just need to get the ball rolling. :D

5. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

my bitch is why does everyone think its ok to bitch about america, and what they dont understand.. if your so jealous of US say so you dont have to bitch about what you cant figure out.....

6. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

i guess if your a MOD you can say what ever you want here and its ok.
    or you can talk about drugs, alkohol and insult other country's as long as your a mod its ok and you can get away with it.

7. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Pretty much... all the mods here play favorites too. It's really an unfair site.

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

excuse me, am i missing something here?

9. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

nice to see you again ddp. havent been here long but your about the only mod that will ban anyone without favoritism. no your not missing anything at all. just some bitching going on about who can do what and get away with it because of there status around here.

10. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

It's a full moon or something! LOL

11. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

lol i see a bad moon risen, i see trouble on the way.

12. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

My Bitch...

My parents forgot it was my birthday. They didn't even have a card. :(

13. zippyd

zippyd Active member

my bitch.........

Why in the hell is a moderator encouraging yet more drama after all the other drama that's gone on around here. It's gotten rather ridiculous enough with just the members PM'ing each other with "did you see what 'blah blah' wrote" and whatnot. But for a mod to stoop to that level is downright discouraging. It's speaks loads about the current state of the forum. One would think that a moderator would be above such childish games. I know that the buddy system has been around for quite a long time, but this is indeed the worst that I've seen it.

14. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

It was pretty nasty when "brobear" left too.

Happy Birthday Domreis

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  15. little155

little155 Regular member

Domreis, Happy Birthday, too.

16. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

hows it going Garmoon?

i have to agree there. but "brobear" didnt leave he got shoved out the door. guess thats what happens when ya speak your mind and its not liked by the powers that be.

my bitch for the day is i got a email from SMS telling me my order of the 16x+r hub printable tys have not been sent due to a high demand of the item and that my small order of 100 would not be filled so larger orders could be processed....

just goes to show the little guy dont stand a chance any where...lol

17. zippyd

zippyd Active member

that one... while alot happened in the public eye also had alot going on behind the scenes as well.... and from what I recall the behind the scenes action was the part that got him into trouble with admin....

18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Domreis ... Happy Birthday Buddy!!

@all ... I seem to have missed something but it seems that, in this case, ignorance is bliss.

19. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

oh im sure there was alot going on in the background there that alot(like myself) doesnt know, and is probably best left that way.. just ashame someone with his insight is gone... theres alot of others that have left or stopped posting as much with alot of knowledge, cause of the hate and anger if i may use Jaybo's quote from another thread..lol

sorry i brought brobear up(well i actually didnt just added to it) i know thats a touchy subject here..

im still gotta figure out how to get my disc from SMS..lol

20. billybob

billybob Regular member

Brobears account got banned, then he started a new one. He cared nothing for post count or for status, so he wasnt shoved out the door.
    He LEFT because he thought/thinks that the site has gone downhill, and it just wasnt working for him anymore. So lets not try to bring up any bad blood or taint his name. Please.

Oh yeh, and MrMeaty. You said:
    And CincyRob said:

Well, where to start. What the hell are you talking about? Mods are mods, they can do what the hell they want as far as im concerned, they've earnt that right from everything they put into the site. I guarantee you couldnt do any of the stuff the do. Do you want another moderator to leave? We only just missed losing ddp, you really wanna drive others out?

Nobodys jealous of the US (not that much to bitch about it anyway), NOBODYS bitching about the US. It was a JOKE. Did you not see the ":p" after it? That implies hes having FUN!!!! Chill out! Stop going all bloody defensive over your precious country just because somebody said that Americans expect people to know their acronyms, when he was HAVING FUN. Just a JOKE. Christ.

Report this post. Do what you want. Im just gonna say, SHUT THE HELL UP EVERYONE!!! Ahhh.

100% correct. Your not allowed to speak your mind on this site if its controversial or anything. The powers that be ARE the powers that be. If they dont like something, your screwed. They are boss. Thats that. Democracy doesnt exist on this forum. Only the forum rules and the terms and conditions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.