1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

billybob, a brat is young & i am old so i am not a brat you young squirt.

2. billybob

billybob Regular member

Heeheehee. A "squirt"? beats a brat :p

And i suppose i was complimenting you then wasnt i, you old fart :p

3. ddp

i'm old but i'm not an old fart.

4. billybob

billybob Regular member

ok ok, and old...burp? How about i just call you Wilfrid?

5. ddp

nope, just DDP

6. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  7. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

ddp is a bit omnipotent today XD

My three bitches:
    1) I come home from a hard day ^.^ and want some dinner quick and fast. Found some microwave add milk mac and cheese. I destroyed it, long story short burnt dinner.

2) I go upstairs (Tired and somewhat hungry) to take a shower. I take a 15 minute shower, get out, and step in an ankle high puddle! So I go about (half naked) searching for the leak. I find it behind the whole plumbing system attached to the bathtub, in pvc piping. I get my PVC pipe repair kit, and go about fixing the thing. Normally this wouldn't be such a problem, unless, like me, you live in an 150 year old house. I touch an ancient copper pipe (Which I now know was connected to the water heater) and I get like fourth degree burns on my elbow. (Exaguration) but still.

3) My bathroom will be full of water until tomorrow when I can get a plumber out to this sh*t hole.

-edit: Nice quote there. I'm going to put it in my sig!

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  8. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

9. ddp

NicHt, who is douglas?

gwen, we shall see what happens with him, maybe a lightning bolt then maybe not but probably the former.

10. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@ddp, I cannot understand why anybody would answer a queerie like that, I did some checking on that was only his 4th and 5th posts...lets see if his/her attitude improves.

11. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

once a smuck, always a smuck. morning Gwen, ddp

12. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

My bitch: I left a black permanent marker in a shirt pocket when I did my laundry last night. Now I'll have to buy a bunch of new dress shirts and use the other for painting etc. What a pain in the butt. Seems to me they should make permanent markers that wash out.

13. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

'cause then, they wouldn't be permanent... lol

(sorry gerry, i had to) and truly sorry about your shirts

14. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

sound like it could be one of the trouble makers under a new name. 4 or 5 post only made.. thats what im thinking.. you did the right thing gwen. dont get involved directly hit the report button.

is that button like the easy button at staple..lol

15. greensman

greensman Regular member

tranquash already covered the permanent thing and gave you an apology but I have to add to his post.;-)

gerry1 you have given me the laugh of the morning. NOthing evil/malicious intended but that's funny man. Washable permanent markers. I've got to market those. hehehe.

OK on to me complaint of the day.

Frikkin anti-biotic medication that my daughter took last night caused her even more problems than the earache she already had. Up until 2:30 am with regurgitation and heaving. Eeeeeewwwwww I know but she's better now. :)

....gm

16. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Okay Gerry1,
    You've definitely been stewing about that Comcast Tower and the statue of Rocky long enough.
    Keep the markers permanent, make your two favorite eyesores washable, you know one good thunderstorm and they are nothing more than a bad memory. Picture Rocky screaming "Help me I'm melting" like the wicked witch from Oz.
    Or, another track to pursue, call a lawyer, you don't see any labels prominantly posted on the marker warning you not to wash it inside of a good shirt pocket do you? Seems to me that they are very negligent and have caused you great mental anguish. You could be so afraid that you never ever could stand to look at, or let alone use another washing machine the rest of your life. I mean that could be the very shirt you were wearing when you first "got you some". (Or insert some other life changing event here), I'm sure that your local yellow pages are full of listings from starving lawyers....(Oh-oh another random idea) Call Fox TV! Put 400 lawyers on a desert island, provide them nothing but a large cooking pot, seasoning and a never ending supply of firewood. Watch the lawyers reinvent cannibalism.
    The moral of this story. (there really isn't one) don't leave Blivet home alone with lots of plans for outside chores and maintenance, then let it rain all day.
    Remember Gerry, it could be worse, the cats from hell could come back from the dead, and move into your closet.
    Now doesn't a little marker seem trivial now?

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@blivet LMAO!! You get wittier by the say! I don't think I'll ever forget my cats from hell set by Lucifer himself to put me in the position of a modern day Job LOL!

Regarding litigation, did you read about that judge in Washington? He brought a suit to be dry cleaned by these Korean immigrants running this mom and pop operation. They lost the pants to the suit so he's suing them for 65 million bucks! I'll post a link if I can find one. Its the silliest thing I've read since that guy sued McDonalds because eating their food made him fat LOL!

18. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

If that story is true Gerry, (the judge's pants) then the world needs to end now. The Earth needs to make a 90 degree turn into the Sun. Common sense has left the building, er I mean the planet. What next, a statue honoring Ned Beatty, reprising his role in "Deliverance"
    [​IMG]

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

20. billybob

billybob Regular member

Ahahaha, another great paradox :) Lmao. Im still laughing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.