1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

2. little155

little155 Regular member

Jaybo, it never hurts to go back and read the forum rules ever now and then. Thanks.

3. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

A lot of noobs such as myself when I first came here know nothing about using a search or at the time what Google was. Members here from reading and a little guiding along the way showed me. I was 53 when I found this site and on a trash computer and self taught or self inflicted on learning my way around.Not once was I talked down to like I've seen lately. With that being said I enjoy the different points of view as long as we're all civil to each other. Chris

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Little...True enough!

@Jaybo...nice to see you again. Your posts, like Irelands, have a way of maintaining an even keel or returning things to a constancy gone astray.

@Binky ... I liked your links. Perhaps sites should have one read that and take that little test before granting membership!

@Chirs:...I agree. When I joined AD in '03, things were much more civil. For whatever reason, people are amused by the "shock jocks" but it poisons everthing. Strangely, the language went unchecked yet the civility was admirable.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2007
  5. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

Good job binkie7, however if money is to be made, , , a book it should be, and don't forget pictures. Colorful ones at that..

<chuckle>
    {;o)

6. billybob

billybob Regular member

Whos having a hissy fit ripper? I just didnt like the way you jumped in to just contradict my rant with no evidence whatsoever, when you seemed to love The_Fiends audio rant which was so much more controversial than mine. But your entitled to your opinion. So im sorry.

Envy is an illness.

Im not much older.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Again, just another part of that i strongly feel for, i think you said that very well. ^^

Lmao. :D

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  7. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

People when reading, can mentally substitute the right words when speaking.

Did you know that?

Anyone catch the mistakes I purposely made in the double posts? Seems it may have been ignored.

{;o)

8. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

Well, I'm tired, and I want to be coherent, so it's nappytime!!

Later!!
    {:eek:)

9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

The next season of "24" will be an actual 24 hour period in the "The Safety Valve".. The villans, the double posters, the sarcasm, the child abuse, the threats, the adult language, the nude pictures,the guns, the evil MODs and the addicts, the drug signatures and the Administration. Tune in for the ride of your life. Are you tall enough!

Who will be Jack's next victim???

10. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Everyone is taking shots at each other... and nicht is just hiding in a hole wondering what the hell was going, he was given a rifle but no ammo.
    whahahahah, ripper seems you have a fan?

11. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Some of us do our own reloading, special loads for special varmints.

12. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Jaybo, I do not know you from around the forums, but whenever your name has come up people have had only good things to say about you, so I'm taking that as red, as I trust their views.
    However, in reply to your post(s) aimed @ me, I understand your points. I do feel that I haven't broken rule 6 (directed at me or not), though.

Yes, I did. Do you maen tihs knid of tighn? Wrehe olny the fsirt and lsat ltteer of ecah wrod hvae to be pleacd cocrlrety in oderr to raed the wrod.

However, I'm gunna let this lie. Ireland, Gerry, Jaybo, I didn't mean to stir anything up here, but, as I previously stated, age discrimination is a touchy subject as far as I'm concerned. I hope you can understand that, coming from a teenager who has to deal with adults on a daily basis who think they're superior merely because they're older (teachers, btw - not all of them, but some of them).

Oh, and btw, thanks for the insight little155..

Good evening everyone.

13. little155

little155 Regular member

And a good day to you, Ripper, gerry. Jaybo & ireland.

14. billybob

billybob Regular member

My bitch? Tooo long and petty to write in words right now, but ill tell you something, im VERY pissed off.

15. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

OHhhhhhhh NOOooooooooo, I'm ruined!! Who told you that? I'll fix them! j/k LOL!!

I wasn't really aiming for you, and what you said caught my eye. That is what the SV is for. I can understand how people get upset, been there, done that, got the "T" shirt to prove it.

All, anyone can due is move forward, the past is history, and it is time to make some *New* history.

Dinner time! I'm hungry!
    Later!

16. billybob

billybob Regular member

LMAO! I like you already lol.

17. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

One simple little rule could go a long way improving Afterdawn:

Don't post anything to a member that you wouldn't say to, or, about your Mother or Father!

18. cashman91

cashman91 Regular member

my bitching is that I can't see spider man on m computer yet in English and the cinemas are packed

19. billybob

billybob Regular member

My bitch is that i just watched AlphaDogs....and its the sickest most twisted ending ive ever seen....and its a true story??

20. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

...just remember that they all have to deal with you as well. LMAO

That would have held true not too many years ago, but I think now a days there aren't too many things that a child won't say to their mother or father.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.