Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

billybob got the same bitch on that movie hard to believe it's a true story. Chris

2. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Sad indeed LOCO, you're probably right.

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Garmoon ... sad as it is, I'm SURE Loco's right. Sadder still is the way some parents speak to their kids. I can't tell you how often I hear it and I cringe every time.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

been there & done it.

5. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@billybob
    Yep very sick but true unfortunately. The character Sonny Truelove is based on Jesse James Hollywood. link

6. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Lets all just get along and peace and love!
    Doing an awesome job mods, awesome jobs addicts awesome JOBS EVERYONE! Keep it up!

--Aus, If jan said that I said something weird on IRC... it was taken outa context :p
    Jan: If he cut his hair what would you hold onto? (jan to me, teasing me about some crap I accendtly said wrong about aus) Just thought I'd let you all know :p

Good day all!

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  7. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

What no Mtn Dew, no "T" shirt to show for it?

LMAO!!
    {;o)

8. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

Good Nite All!

9. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Ireland coundnt have said it better
    My definiton of a stupid question is so...
    1) Breaks rules
    i agree
    2) Can be found by searcing google or aD first
    99.9% do not know that,thats why they come here for help.
    3) is worded badly
    i been a bad speller all my life does that make me stupid
    i hated english..in school..

but you catch my drift (or don't you?).
    thats why your 15 to ask that question..and i am near 70,you got a lot to learn in life

wise words by a 70 year old individual, I'm ten years younger but enough to have been around the block enough times, the younguns most anyway wont understand or even want to heed advice, I never did, I knew it all, the elders including my Dad would say you'll find out when you get older, yeah yeah yeah I would say shut the f%$k up I would say to myself, and when I say to myself I mean that literarly, if I would have moved my lips in silence and got cought doing it my ass would have been hurled out the window, how times have changed.

But if I could create a miracle and have my Dad back for just 5 minutes my time would be by saying how right he was about everything.

Anyway when is all this dumb crap gonna stop, such minor stuff to get all serious about, I wish my life was so full of uneventfullness to cry about such nonsense.

Now you got people talking about banning this or that like this shoutbox or whatever the hell that is, I just enjoy reading my regular 7 threads I visit everyday, I dont post much cause I'm no tecky or geek so I cant give much advise, but I read all 7 everyday and have been for several years, remember if you start banning certain things cause you have aholes ruining them than who wins out in the end, it means you just gave in to the assholes, how about the ones that use them rightously, should they suffer? like I said I dont know what this shoutbox is but I'm using it as an example, after you ban that than whats next, be very carefull about censorship, most here might not remember the commies or nazis, banning things kinda started a whole lot without some thought in those days.

And you know what, your gonna get assholes every where and all the time, it's just human nature, learn to let the dumb stuff just go over your head, deal with the important things, aside from somebody actually threatining you or maybe calling your mama names why even get all huffy about, or crying to the mods oh he hurt my feelings, jeez, let the mods do their bussines about important things and lets leave them alone with the dumb crap.

I like the hell out of AD, I have learned so much from it, and even enjoyed having a couple decent arguments once or twice, after that have a laugh, open up a cold one and watch a good movie, come back the next day to AD and start enjoying myself again with some good reading and maybe a post once in a while.

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I agree. Sadder still is that way some treat their kids. My sister works for Arizona Child Protective Services and sees things on a daily basis that'll make you completely lose faith in the human race.

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  11. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lol. Actually, it was Jan who has had good things to say about you on more than one occasion when I've spoken to her on IRC or the like.

No bitch for the morning, except I was woken by a phonecall.. :(

12. onya

onya Guest

@Neph, That's a bitch that bites both ways. Gimme a dollar for all the eyewitness accounts of parents treating their kids in the most appalling way. Makes you kinda wish licencing to have kids was in place.

PS: Nice to see you 'round Nephman

Cheers all.

13. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Good morning everyone. Nice to see you back with us Nephilim. If my tires start bouncing, I know what happened. LOL

14. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

15. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

@ ONYA,

Noticed your sig, , , , and the description of your tower contents.

(200MB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Hmmmm, , , awfully small HDD, what OS are you running?
    j/k! LOL!!

Want to change something there.

<chuckle>
    {;o)

16. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

Good Morning Everyone!

Coffee time!

17. onya

onya Guest

Howdy Jaybo, and yes it does need some cash spent or maybe start afresh is better. She's almost three yrs now...poor old thing...LOL Oh and it's got a 200gb external hdd, just so the other wont get lonely....

EDIT: Good evening all.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2007
  18. Jaybo

Jaybo Guest

Is your internal a 200MB, or 200gig?

Almost three years old? You ought to see Irelands HP "Ashtray Computer". Wow, ,theres a piece of work!! LOL!!

I think he just updated from Win95 to Win2000 on it. Ok, maybe a few years ago he did that.

No secret Ireland doesn't like XP, or Vista. Got to laugh though, he does have "XP Poop" running on one machine, maybe two. He got rid of Vista. (I don't blame him there!)

LOL!!
    {:eek:)

19. onya

onya Guest

LMAO.. I wonder how long it was mb and not gb? great observation there Jaybo. Just between you and I, apparently DDP has Win98....and likes it! LOL. Hi Ddp :p
    Speaking of ashtrays, my backup box is an HP Brio P3 win98 upgraded to 2K pro sp4, with a massive 30gb hdd. I'm sure paint dries faster.

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Onya Wrote:

Ashtray???? If an ashtray is a device of some sort, I finally understand a joke/photo Ireland posted about a year ago, duh!! LOL!

My bitch: the wind is howling something fierce in Philly today and something, not my windows, is vibrating so bad it sounds like a loud Kazoo!! I can't find where its coming from and its really irritating!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.