1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ireland

ireland Active member

2. little155

little155 Regular member

Is this going to effect Flea Markets and yard sales?

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland....Florida and Utah don't surprise me....but Rhode Island??? (my home state). Rhode Island almost always backs the consumer and doesn't take well to corporate pressure. In Rhode Island, even the republicans are to the left of center LOL!

4. ireland

ireland Active member

a good bitch,i is playing with Ubuntu 704 and so far i like it..
    note it can be tried from the cd..to see whats its like..

http://www.ubuntu.com/

its only 697mb,its a image file...

Last edited: May 6, 2007
  5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@gerry

With the wind howling up there it could be the metal weather stripping on the bottom of an external door vibrating and making the kazoo noise. My front door faces SW and when hurricane or thunderstorm winds blow around 40 or higher, it kazoos too. When we hear that, we start worrying about the trees around, about to fall. In full blown hurricane winds it will kazoo for hours unless you close the door over a newspaper.

What a joke about reselling cds. We don't own our software when we buy it, obviously now we don't actually own the music either. The US needs to do a "System Restore" to about 1946 and try it again from there, with entirely NEW people.

6. ireland

ireland Active member

did ye read this part on selling cd article..
    that is bulls@it

In addition, stores would be required to thumb-print customers selling used CDs, and acquire a copy of state-issued identity documents such as a driver's license.

7. ireland

ireland Active member

8. ireland

ireland Active member

a joke bitch or not a joke bitch

Jokes: 1973 vs. 2007

Scenario: Jack pulls into school parking lot with rifle in gun rack of his truck.

1973: Vice Principal comes over, takes a look at Jack’s rifle, goes to his truck and gets his to show Jack.

2007: School goes into lockdown, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers.

Scenario: Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight after school.

1973: Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up best friends.

2007: Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and Mark. Charge them with assault, both expelled even though Johnny started it.

Scenario: Jeffrey won’t be still in class, disrupts other students.

1973: Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by Principal. Sits still in class.

2007: Jeffrey given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. School gets extra money from state because Jeffrey has a disability.

9. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Nephilim runs like a girl...

10. ireland

ireland Active member

is that why ye were chasing neph for? cause ye thought he was a gal...

11. LOCOENG

I was chasing him because he's a sexy beast...I just happened to notice he runs like a girl when he was trying to get away.

12. ireland

ireland Active member

LOCOENG
    if i was you i would watch neph left hand...as he might jab ye with his thing in ye bum...

[​IMG]

13. LOCOENG

I was behind him remember?

14. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

My bitch for the day is that I was outside cleaning my wife's car and the punk kids were playing ball (from the house opposite) & the ball hits the car,my daughter had just told me that they did the same yesterday as well. I gave the kid some real verbal and told him if I caught him again I would call the cops! If they wanna play ball go to the park!!!

15. FredBun

FredBun Active member

and some say they are shocked at how adults speak to kids, you have got to be kidding me!, the solution, it would be great to go across the street and smack them one, the problem, your the one thats gonna wind up in jail, something wrong with that picture.

16. billybob

billybob Regular member

It is isnt it? I was actually in shock at the end of it, then it hit me that it was actually a real story!!!

Yeh i cant believe it. And yeh i read up about Jesse James Hollywood as soon as i finished the film. He got caught in Paraguay/Brazil 2 years ago or something didnt he? And still awaiting his sentence. Yeesh.

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@ireland:

Now that is certainly one of my pet peeves! I was kept back my first year at an english speaking high school because my english was so poor. I was pissed at the time, naturally, but I'm grateful now! Thats the action of politicans and advocacy groups. I don't know of a single social worker who doesn't run into the problem often.

18. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

My bitch is that i went fishing yesterday and caught nothing... absolutey nothing... and it was the fish, not the fisherman X-D
    Oh well...

19. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  20. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

T'was a river Ireland... someone was standing up-river feadin them fishies were we?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.