1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper Active member

2. little155

little155 Regular member

Nephilim, way to go, the guy had to be stupid to come here and ask that kind of question. He doesn't belong here.

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

4. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Sounds like one of my employees.
    Any IQ over a single digit is a waste of brain matter according to them.
    You should have told him to ignore it, it was just an urban myth and see what happens then.
    Just my 2ยข worth.
    This however, ranks right up there with "I have a stupid idea, let's run with it."
    Stupid idea

Last edited: May 13, 2007
  5. greensman

greensman Regular member

Add that to my list of b!tches for the day. :) I guarantee you that there would have been some teachers running scared if I had been a parent in that situation. :)

....gm

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

My bitch today...must be a full moon tonite; the lunnies are coming out of the woodwork. First client of the day was a tranny; I haven't had one in a while! He/she was very tastefully dressed but his/her arms are entirely too muscular to be going sleeveless. My last appointment before lunch was instructed by god to come in and I would send him to school. Now I have a third calling every ten mins; he had a Ph.D. from Temple University while he was an agent for the CIA but they had to give him a new identity and he can't speak about his past except to say that his Ph.D. was with his old identity and now he has to start all over again with his education. My head hurts.

7. ireland

ireland Active member

I have not seen this in a long time for c-drive
    he complained his computer was slow.

the defrag window was 98% redwith a touch of blue
    and around 2200 Malware crap..

note also his pc was a Zombie

Last edited: May 14, 2007
  8. billybob

billybob Regular member

HAHAHA!!! You crack me up.

9. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy...yeah, the nutcases were out in droves today!

10. ireland

ireland Active member

CREAKY IS ON THE JOB,ELIMATING FRUITCAKES AND NUTCASES

[​IMG]

11. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

So gerry, what did you do with the fruitcake from the CIA. You find him a job or an asylum?

12. greensman

greensman Regular member

Gerry1 I wasn't going to say anything but you better be keeping a journal of all these incidences with "your" people and write your memoirs some day. You will make a fortune! I honestly can't believe some of the things people will do to "get" along in there life. LOL. I'm sad enough, getting paid to grow grass (bermuda & bent) not the "funny" kind, with my "realm of grass" I'm in care of. LOL. BUT telling you he is in the "protective witness program" or whatever is beyond me I'll guarantee you that. hehehe. HOW do you do it my friend??

....gm

OK, B!TCH of the day for me:
    Having to work the next few days sun-up to sun-down for a one (1) day tournament for a bunch of non-appreciative childish so-in-so's. :p

13. FredBun

FredBun Active member

gerry1, funny you mention Temple, I was there today with my son at Temple dental school, prices there are a lot better than these wackjob prices these dentists charge in my suburban nieghborhood in Langhorne, what they wanted to do for my son was $3000, the school charged $400 for the same work and even did some extra work also, can't beat that.

14. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

If you can bear the time that it takes to get dental work done at a reputable dental school, the quality of the work will almost always be better than at a private dental office, unless the dental student shouldn't really be a dental student and there are a few of those around.

Another tip: Don't judge your dentist on just the fact that he doesn't hurt you. It's the work that goes into your mouth that counts the most.

15. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

My Bitch
    Creaky is seldom on IRC. Creaky we have no life, come join us! :p

16. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Hello all. My bitch ( all the time ): I've been working in a crisis unit that goes out to the community to help people who suffer from mental illnesses that are in a crisis. I'm so sick and tired of all these damn parents that utilize ther children to get more money. SSI anyone? I can't tell you how many homes I've been to with 3,4,5 kids that all receive SSI. I hope there is a special place in hell for them. It's so sad when all you see in your own children is $$$. Thanx for listening guys.

17. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Oh jesus, did they let you back on there? :p

18. ireland

ireland Active member

my bitch,this ye have to read..

The Bush administration is throwing its support behind a proposal called the Intellectual Property Protection Act of 2007, which is likely to receive the enthusiastic support of the movie and music industries and would represent the most dramatic rewrite of copyright law since a 2005 measure dealing with pre-release piracy.

* Increase penalties for violating the Digital Millennium Copyright Act's anti-circumvention regulations. Currently criminal violations are currently punished by jail times of up to 10 years and fines of up to $1 million. The IPPA would add forfeiture penalties too.

link

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/79/295688#3072306

19. onya

onya Guest

20. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

@Ripper, you freeken wish they didn't mate :p

My bitch for today:
    I have no bitch, I'm overjoyed because I found out how to create my own proxy, and am using that to have access to aD right now :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.