1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Why's that? I can just ban you if I feel like it :p XD

2. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Fair enough I suppose :p
    *Puts on his best behavior cap*

XD

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  3. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

My bitch of the day is this. Immigration is yet again another stupid topic for the 2008 elections in the U.S. I hear all these stupid f***s saying "go back home" and "stop abusing our welfare system", etc. Those ppl need to STFU. It's the locals (i.e. whites) who abuse the system more than enough. Every Mexican immigrant i have ever met in this country had atleast 2 jobs working 80+ hrs a week. Very often for minimum wage or below. The U.S. is a country of immigrants. Those who forget this FACT should go move to Canada. Or Iraq!!

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

My bitch, the way the media is just as hypocritical, just read to what i posted at a news site and when i looked at it again, it was deleted:

I sent a letter to all the radio/news sites about a particular story that I wanted to see come to light...however, once i posted it, guess what...DELETED!!!

Now, I don't know WHY it was deleted, but it was. If you all want to see the letter, i'll send it to you.

Oh yeah, put the letter I wrote up on here a minute ago right before i edited this, because i thought it was a little too much for this thread.

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  5. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Not much bitchin' tonight. I have work early (3 hours over normal, 1.5 early in and 1.5 later out) but just for tomorrow.

My buddy Michelle answered her phone today and she was pretty excited to talk, although it was only a few minutes due to the mass homework she had, she was doing History when I called and hadn't started on her Chemisty that is due Wednesday or Thursday I believe.

I told her I got my hair cut (its REALLY short now!) and she said something to the effect of "I want to see! I would have you show me if I wasn't drowning in homework"!

So she has just been way busy, nothing bad going down against me on her part :D

This weekend sounds like it might be my cousin and I chilling because Michelle has homework (understatement?) and some family stuff this weekend. Next weekend she said would work but my parents want me to go on a weekend road trip with them. :(

Oh well, only ~2 weeks until Michelle is out of high school (she told me that she is counting down now!) and she said her and I would hang out "tons" over the summer because she is doing college stuff in the fall as she already got accepted. :)

Well, unless something happens *knocks on wooden desk* I should have a pretty sweet summer.

Oh, and the Utah Jazz won. Which means they advance to the Semi-finals for the 1st time since 1998 I believe.

Peace

6. FredBun

FredBun Active member

xhardc0re, oh man, not even saying if I agree or disagree, but I think you just opened up a big can of worms.

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

The topic of immigration will not go any further.

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Neph is absolutely right; its one of those hot-button topics that can only lead to no good.

9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

And I wanted to pounced so badly, but I refrained. LOL

10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@garmoon...frankly, I did too; remember, I work in an unemployment office LOL!

11. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

My bitch:
    Torrents with have thousands of leechers and seeders, but painfully slow download times :(

12. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

Oh....................Having had lots of experience of the immigration system I would have loved to "have my say" on this one!!

13. onya

onya Guest

My bitch of the day....
    As of 5.15pm today, my next weeks consultancy work has been downgraded from five days to a mere two days.

This is all due to a complete plonker, stuffing up a cnc machine. The mister fix it man (electronic and mechanical expert) has been at the premises...ALL DAY. This outing has been in the works for some time, so now all thats left is learning the new processing software (other than what I'm used to) and assembly techniques.

The plonker in question, has been stood down and now enjoys a different position within the same company.... But to his credit, he does well at other tasks. I really do wish him well.

Rant is now over

14. greensman

greensman Regular member

OK, Neph said this but he didn't say we couldn't MIGRATE to Arizona and give him a visit. hehehe. J/K buddy. BTW BEERS on Neph!!!!!

My B!TCH of the day. I heard that Neph runs like a girl but I haven't seen it yet. Does anyone have video or pics???? LOL No really if you do send them my way, I wanna see. hehehe.

Good to see you patrolling my friend. Keep up the most unwanted GOOD work!!

...gm

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Greensman wrote
    LOL! But Neph can't really run at all! You see he's trying so hard to regrow hair that he just leaves the Rogain foam on 24/7; if he ran, it would all go flying off then where would he be? LOL!

@Garmoon ... regarding my ex-CIA agent with the Ph.D....since he has to start all over again because of his new identity, I sent him to a G.E.D. program LOL! I can no longer refer people for mental health assistance unless they ask. I use to be able to tell people that I thought they were nuts and send them to a shrink. No more. So now I have to do the two step and dance my way around such cases. Jerks.

I had another client last year who was being investigated by the CIA and so they could be sure not to miss any of his conversations, they had his dentist implant miniature microphones in his fillings! Were you that dentist by any chance ?

16. ireland

ireland Active member

17. ireland

ireland Active member

no bitch,i bet hes bitching

BMW helps nail 105mph V-sign biker

Registration database black ops
    By Lester Haines → More by this author
    Published Thursday 17th May 2007 14:04 GMT

A 45-year-old biker who thought it was a bright idea to give speed cameras the two-finger treatment while travelling at up to 105mph, on the grounds that his visor was obscuring his face and he had no registration plate on the front of his BMW, has been banned for a year, The Telegraph reports.

Bus driver Philip Coffey appeared before the beak at Luton Crown Court earlier this week on 10 counts of dangerous driving after he was tracked by police "with the help of BMW and a national registration database".

The jury at Luton Crown Court cleared Coffey on Tuesday of dangerous driving, but found him guilty on nine counts of careless driving. He then offered a guilty plea to a further nine counts of speeding last year in Dunstable and Leighton Buzzard and was duly banned for 12 months and slapped with a £900 fine plus £600 costs.

Judge Michael Kay, QC, told Coffey: "Some of these speeds were eye-watering. You decided to take the system on and I am pleased to say you lost."
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/05/17/v_sign_biker/

18. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

It's not nice making fun of the follicly challenged :(

Good morning all. Nice to see greensman and Gerry are in fine form this morning :)

As for the rogain I actually put it an my ass. I'm damn close to having the hairiest ass in the world so I figure the rogain might give me that next level of furriness to get me the "Hairiest Ass in the World" crown although it's actually not a crown - it's a pair of diamond studded chaps meant to be worn with no drawers. Gotta show off the prize if you know what I mean ;)

So I run like a girl eh? Well, let's see if any of you can run like a man in high heels!

Well, I'm off to pick up another pile of wheel weights to feed my new bullet casting hobby. Take care all.

19. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

You're not near Tuscon are you Neph? An Air Force buddy of mine resides near there, real good guy, all around great shot, and loads of stories about shooting trespassing varmints.

20. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My bitch:

Amazon (probably due to their rivalry with eBay) does not accept Paypal. Even though its a bit older Diablo II w. LoD was recently picked up by a few friends of mine and they want me to play with them.

However, since I have over $30 in my PayPal account I figured I would just use that and buy it online. Since its a bit older I figured I could pick it up for >$30. To my dismay the only place I could find it for that price is Amazon which, unfortunately, doesn't accept PayPal. :(

All the places around here sell just Diablo II for $30 and the "Battle Chest" (Diablo, Diablo 2, D2's Expansion and a D2/D2 Exp. guide) for $40!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.