1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Just reading about Tucson up the top, so thought I'd just add that I'm going to Tucson all summer to stay with my aunt, uncle and grandparents. $71 one way flight from Madison (WI), cheap as hell.

2. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Yeah gerry1 must be the time of the year my sugar went off on a rampage. My signs for high are tired and sore and an all out effort just to get up.When it goes ballistic I see rings and really blurred vision and skin infections.When I go below 130 I'm freezing. 140 is where my body seems to like the best. Probably if I quit the cowboys it'd be better. Chris

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

If you know someone with a glucose monitor meter you can check your glucose before you go to doctor. You can also get the sticks from drugstore to tell if your spilling sugar into your urine, not a good thing for your kidneys. Ravinous thirst, blurred vision, peeing constantly all sign of diabetes.

4. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

That was the strange part on mine was the only symptom I had was blurred vision which I blamed on age. I knew all the symptoms cause half of my mothers brothers and sisters had it and my grandfather then my son has type 1.The only reason I was found was a swelling in the groin that was operated on and drained and a month later came back again.At that time after being told it'd be a week before I could get into my doctor I waddled into the emergency room not caring that my ins wouldn't cover it.A simple test and the doc at Er came out and said I had sugar. I questioned why my doctor never found this knowing my medical history and rels.I also asked why at the other hospital before and after the operation with all the blood tests why this didn't show up? My guess is nobody ever looked at the results and just charged the HMO.Later on found out this Doctor wasn't just me and a few others with different serious afflictions never got diagnosed till going to another doctor.Sorry about the rant wasn't planning on going on this far but old Demons came back and got me Peeved all over again

5. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Beverly Hills teen held in hammer attack
    Sat May 19, 3:13 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - A Beverly Hills teenager attacked a prep school classmate with a claw hammer as they sat in his Jaguar, authorities said.
    A juvenile court judge on Friday said the 17-year-old must remain in a psychiatric hospital where he was admitted after being taken into custody Monday. He was charged as a juvenile with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon.
    The teen's lawyer, Patrick Smith, said his client was troubled but declined to elaborate.
    The teen, whose name was not released because of his age, attacked the female classmate at Harvard-Westlake School as they sat in his car on a Studio City street, authorities said.
    The 17-year-old girl's mother, Barbara Hayden, told the Los Angeles Times her daughter was struck 40 times with a claw hammer, breaking her nose, shattering her leg and splitting open her scalp in several places.
    "Her hair and face were caked with blood," Hayden said. "On the left side, her head was shaped like a football."
    Hayden said her daughter told her that before pulling the hammer from a backpack her classmate said he had thought about committing suicide.
    After her attacker hit her several times, the girl's mother said, he pulled her from the car by her hair and continued assaulting her until the hammer broke. Then he began to choke her until she bit his finger.

6. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

My bitch...
    I am broke and I need a new CPU and a new motherboard!
    I was editing a video and I had my Processor over clocking and it fried both my Motherboard and CPU! I am pissed. I noticed it when I smelled something like burning rubber and my computer just shut down.

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

well Domreis the good news is there both pretty inexpensive nowadays

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Well back to my old self after thirty six strange hour and I must of slept for 30 of them! Still, off to the doctor tomorrow.

9. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hey domreis, you think youve got it bad, i need the money to buy the motherboard for the first time lol. Im mid way through my build n ran outa money

10. ireland

ireland Active member

a very good bitch and a good day,at the flea market,
    i bough 2-computers for around 250 dollars,a compag and a hp both have recovery disks for xp..
    one is a 2.4 and 3.0gh processor monitor,keyboard and mouse and both work..

between 6 tables i saw around 15 computers for sell..as today i had my pick..

i say why build them when ye can buy them cheap...

11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland ... boys like the challenge, us older and wiser ones prefer the finished product !

12. ireland

ireland Active member

gerry1
    those computers i got are not for me,as soon as i check them out they are going to the boys/girls home (orphanage) ,every spring i get a couple of computer and donate them...

13. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

That is so generous of you!

The even worse news... I also need a New poersupply! The plastic coating on the wires has melted... I didn't see that the first time. Well I am off to incredible universe. I guess I wint be buying a Smsung BlackJack today. :(

14. Ripper

Ripper Active member

A what now? Lol :p

15. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

-i've been away again, am only up to page 227 at the mo... but drop into IRC whenever i have access to the net...

- now that's the first time i've ever seen a Volvo come off worse in a collision

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  16. ireland

ireland Active member

a bitch,i just started to see firefox is using 52968k ram..
    while ie is using 14620k,and thats with no add ons and one firefox window open,ie has two windows open..

17. Neverhap

Neverhap Guest

I'm using Maxthon with 32 tabs running and only using 28,412k RAM.

18. billybob

billybob Regular member

Thats very generous of you, your a great guy ireland.

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Indeed he is!

@Neverhap...welcome to afterdawn!

20. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hey neverhap!! I just searched, and youve only been here a matter of weeks, but all of your posts have been helping other people and very contributable (is that even the right way of saying that? Im too tired to care)...so...big thumbs up, youll fit in great :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.