1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

im not sure what that means? what do u know/

2. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

What do you guys do after you come back from work or on the weekends? cause i'm sick of playing games on the computer or watching t.v and movies. I feel like i'm just wasting time doing that. What's there to do in life beside that.

3. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Thank You Chris

Ireland, the way i heard it called Brittle Diabetes Mellitus
    not briddle diabetic.

I know the proper terms there old buddy, but never use them, whenever he see's somebody new we just tell them he is a briddle diabetic and they know what it is, besides I never use pro lingo unless absolutly neccesarry, and thank you for the extra info, it was intersting, we have files, books, headlines on briddle diabeties since it happined to him 28 years ago, when computers came out we got even more, and yes its true it can be a great burden on the medical community, but again, cause of his great Mom he has never been in a hospital after his first year since it happined, once we learned from the hospital team on how to manage it Mom kept it up and never stopped, even the endo that he see's him after all these years is once a month and that payment comes from our pocket cause his team does not take Keystone Mercy and you being from Pennsy know that Mercy sucks, and the endo's that accept mercy are quacks anyway, this guy is the best is why we stay with him, so I quess that would be my bitch of the day that K.M. is outrageus, why don't good doc's accept it, cause they don't pay, its like pulling teeth.

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

rihgt682

develop hobbies , read , help other people out that are less fortunate than you(doing good deeds etc.) talk/vist with freinds/family or make new freinds/girlfreind, go to church, get a pet dog/cat there are many things you can do other than sit around feeling sorry for yourself. another important thing stay away from drugs/drinking bad habits etc. too. good luck

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2007
  5. FredBun

FredBun Active member

aabbccdd, good advise, anyway there old buddy, quess what, I'm flying to the UK next week, gonna stay for the month of June, kinda excited, havent been there since 65, gonna see my uncle, he's 87 but still kicking so might not get another chance, he still bartends in his local pub what from I hear, you know I'm gonna have a good time.

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Cool Fred if i think of any CDs i need that i can't get here i will let you know in the next few days lol

7. FredBun

FredBun Active member

aabbccdd, no problem, and if anybody else can think of something they might need from the UK that cant get here let me know, just as long as its reasonable, you know I had to throw that in lol.

8. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hey Fred, where abouts in the UK you going? I live in the Uk..

9. ireland

ireland Active member

THIS GUY HAS NO BITCH,HE DIED CLEAN

'Dettol Man' cleans himself to death

A coroner has recorded a verdict of death by misadventure on a reclusive Manchester man whose obsession with cleanliness led local children to dub him "Dettol Man".
    link
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/05/29/dettol_man/

Dettol
    The key ingredient which defines its unique antiseptic property is an aromatic chemical compound in chemistry known as chloroxylenol (C8H9ClO). This makes up 4.8% of Dettol's total mixture, with the rest composed of pine oil, isopropanol, castor oil soap, caramel, and water
    link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dettol

10. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

My bicth today is some middle aged SOB on a cell phone reared ended me and the wife on the way to work this morning at a stop light. Never saw him coming. He hit my Mustang square in the rear with a 2007 Chevy silverado. There is hardly a scratch on my bumper-no car damage. And at least $2000 damage to his bumper-crumpled, grill and head lights. For a truck, what a POS. The State trooper couldn't believe it either. I've got mild whiplash and the Wife is not back from getting her whiplash checked. Cell phones and drivers don't play well and should be outlawed.

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

garmoon, he'll have fun explaining that to his insurance company. i agree that driving & cell phones are not good. if you need to use the cell phone then pull off to the side of the road.

12. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@garmoon...I hope you and your wife are o.k.! Damned fools; they're a real danger to pedestrians too...and for the same reason.

13. Ripper

Ripper Active member

That's illegal here in the UK.. is it not in the states? Hope you and your wife are fine/recover well.

14. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

I use my speakers using blue tooth. So my hands are free. I think that's fine. Cause that's same thing talking to someone in passinger seat. But i know what you mean. I hate driver that eats, or text while they are driving.

I hate hate hate driver that drive like 2feet from your car when your going in speed limit. I'm not gonna go faster just cause they are like that.
    Bumper sticker
    "closer you are slower i'll drive"

15. FredBun

FredBun Active member

billybob, I am going to a place called Peterborough, will be arriving june 6th and leaving june 28th, are you anywhere near?

16. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Somewhere near...
    [​IMG]

;-)

17. billybob

billybob Regular member

There we go fred, ripper just showed you :D As yoou may have guessed im from Coventry lol.

Ive been to peterborough, its nice. We drove there aswell, so it cant be that far away (timewise in a car).

18. greensman

greensman Regular member

My "complaint" of the day, NOPE it's a b!tch!!

Fred is going to the UK and I don't get to go!!!! BUTTTTTTTTT there is a positive to the whole thing. LOL. I don't have to worry about seeing billybob or Ripper. heehehehehehe!!!! j/k fellas, I'd love to visit. :)

...gm

19. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hahaha greensman.

Only, i hate the UK, i dont see the attraction in it lol. I love the states, id prefer to live there.

20. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Haha, v funny greensman :p

Likewise, I don't like the UK for the most part - there's some nice bits. Having said that, I also don't see the attraction of the States :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.